[UPDATED]Genshin Impact Trainer v1.2

Upload your trainers here (No requests)
User avatar
Kubuzeer
Cheater
Cheater
Posts: 27
Joined: Wed Jan 06, 2021 6:56 pm
Reputation: 1

Re: [UPDATED]Genshin Impact Trainer v1.2

Post by Kubuzeer »

MelonMan wrote:
Mon Jan 11, 2021 4:24 pm
vreznov99 wrote:
Sun Jan 10, 2021 10:25 pm
Hentaiyaro wrote:
Fri Jan 08, 2021 12:05 pm


i using MGGA cheat table method 2 freeze , although its out of date its still working but not on cube bosses ... :( . farming artifact domain at AR 45 over a week already still no ban , seem to be safe .
So that you mean freeze and x2 speed is safe ?? I've trauma with cheat coz my main account was ban for 30 days and thats just x3 speed. And what about to play between 5pm - 8pm coz the OP said thats ban wave ??
Yeah, freeze and 2x are safe. I'm pretty sure the no cooldowns are as well but I'm not certain. I'm 100% sure that the ban wave exists because the accounts that I've had banned were both banned at the same time around 5:45 pm while playing with cheats. So be careful playing around those times.
Mine accounts were banned pretty much around the same time, from 4pm to ~6:10pm

loco100
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 5
Joined: Wed Jan 06, 2021 2:14 am
Reputation: 0

Re: [UPDATED]Genshin Impact Trainer v1.2

Post by loco100 »

MelonMan wrote:
Mon Jan 11, 2021 4:24 pm
vreznov99 wrote:
Sun Jan 10, 2021 10:25 pm
Hentaiyaro wrote:
Fri Jan 08, 2021 12:05 pm


i using MGGA cheat table method 2 freeze , although its out of date its still working but not on cube bosses ... :( . farming artifact domain at AR 45 over a week already still no ban , seem to be safe .
So that you mean freeze and x2 speed is safe ?? I've trauma with cheat coz my main account was ban for 30 days and thats just x3 speed. And what about to play between 5pm - 8pm coz the OP said thats ban wave ??
Yeah, freeze and 2x are safe. I'm pretty sure the no cooldowns are as well but I'm not certain. I'm 100% sure that the ban wave exists because the accounts that I've had banned were both banned at the same time around 5:45 pm while playing with cheats. So be careful playing around those times.
What time zone btw? i will test that out.

MelonMan
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 4
Joined: Tue Jan 05, 2021 9:01 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: [UPDATED]Genshin Impact Trainer v1.2

Post by MelonMan »

loco100 wrote:
Mon Jan 11, 2021 6:03 pm
MelonMan wrote:
Mon Jan 11, 2021 4:24 pm
vreznov99 wrote:
Sun Jan 10, 2021 10:25 pm


So that you mean freeze and x2 speed is safe ?? I've trauma with cheat coz my main account was ban for 30 days and thats just x3 speed. And what about to play between 5pm - 8pm coz the OP said thats ban wave ??
Yeah, freeze and 2x are safe. I'm pretty sure the no cooldowns are as well but I'm not certain. I'm 100% sure that the ban wave exists because the accounts that I've had banned were both banned at the same time around 5:45 pm while playing with cheats. So be careful playing around those times.
What time zone btw? i will test that out.
PST

dovedeity
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 1
Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2021 12:22 am
Reputation: 0

Re: [UPDATED]Genshin Impact Trainer v1.2

Post by dovedeity »

PH crashes genshin and I can't open the trainer

seikoyy77
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 3
Joined: Sat Dec 26, 2020 10:03 am
Reputation: 0

Re: [UPDATED]Genshin Impact Trainer v1.2

Post by seikoyy77 »

Whoever that need PH method w/out crashing the Game client, Feel Free to DM me.

NOTE : NOT FOR PUBLIC !!

mysterio54
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 12
Joined: Mon Jan 04, 2021 2:47 pm
Reputation: 1

Re: [UPDATED]Genshin Impact Trainer v1.2

Post by mysterio54 »

My laptop automatically switches off while playing with Bypass2 cheats idk why. Anyone tested unlimited skill plus x2 speed for its safety? I think freeze is too slow if you don't have good equips. I'd rather prefer x2 speed + no skill + no ulti cd if anyone can confirm for its safety :P

kesahlakaku
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 4
Joined: Thu Jan 07, 2021 4:29 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: [UPDATED]Genshin Impact Trainer v1.2

Post by kesahlakaku »

mysterio54 wrote:
Wed Jan 13, 2021 8:46 am
My laptop automatically switches off while playing with Bypass2 cheats idk why. Anyone tested unlimited skill plus x2 speed for its safety? I think freeze is too slow if you don't have good equips. I'd rather prefer x2 speed + no skill + no ulti cd if anyone can confirm for its safety :P
no cd skill will make game crash when loading. x2speed idk never use it. i got banned use no charge ultimate

User avatar
cutepp
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 8
Joined: Tue Oct 20, 2020 4:18 pm
Reputation: 4

Re: [UPDATED]Genshin Impact Trainer v1.2

Post by cutepp »

I'm currently testing two accounts at the moment. Only playing at times outside of the "ban wave time" like right now. One is only using x2 speed (which I'll note never gets any issues in game), the other uses x2 and no CD for skills (bursts still have cd). I'll note since enabling that I get crashes after some cutscenes at the beginning and when changing party. I'd presume entering/exiting domains would also crash judging from past reports but I can't say that myself since I'm AR 10 on that one. 1st one I've been using since Friday and no ban yet, AR 20. Second one since yesterday. If I get a ban I'll edit this post but so far so good!

Thank you to the creator for making the bypass/cheat engine table so seamless and intertwined with this application!

mysterio54
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 12
Joined: Mon Jan 04, 2021 2:47 pm
Reputation: 1

Re: [UPDATED]Genshin Impact Trainer v1.2

Post by mysterio54 »

kesahlakaku wrote:
Thu Jan 14, 2021 3:23 am
mysterio54 wrote:
Wed Jan 13, 2021 8:46 am
My laptop automatically switches off while playing with Bypass2 cheats idk why. Anyone tested unlimited skill plus x2 speed for its safety? I think freeze is too slow if you don't have good equips. I'd rather prefer x2 speed + no skill + no ulti cd if anyone can confirm for its safety :P
no cd skill will make game crash when loading. x2speed idk never use it. i got banned use no charge ultimate
I have taken the risk of using it. x2 Speed + No Ulti and Skills CD. Game is crashing quite often but let's see if I survive the ban wave or not. I am not using or playing the game as per their server time of 5-8pm which is usually the ban wave time from online sources.

ZenioLive
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 1
Joined: Thu Dec 03, 2020 3:58 am
Reputation: 0

Re: [UPDATED]Genshin Impact Trainer v1.2

Post by ZenioLive »

is freeze safe to use in spiral abyss?

a935175994
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 5
Joined: Thu Jan 14, 2021 11:39 am
Reputation: 0

Re: [UPDATED]Genshin Impact Trainer v1.2

Post by a935175994 »

Is the trainer not working without that dll?
Ph method crashes the game,
Both bypass say bypass succeed but can't open trainer.
If I use the dll the game always tells me a "data exception" and I'll have to redownload the game client although I tried putting the official dll back.
By the way, I'm in China region so I'm playing with specified client, is this what's critical?

mysterio54
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 12
Joined: Mon Jan 04, 2021 2:47 pm
Reputation: 1

Re: [UPDATED]Genshin Impact Trainer v1.2

Post by mysterio54 »

a935175994 wrote:
Thu Jan 14, 2021 11:49 am
Is the trainer not working without that dll?
Ph method crashes the game,
Both bypass say bypass succeed but can't open trainer.
If I use the dll the game always tells me a "data exception" and I'll have to redownload the game client although I tried putting the official dll back.
By the way, I'm in China region so I'm playing with specified client, is this what's critical?
I don't know how you are using the trainer. I earlier used to run PH mode and close the game from the processes and then restart it and then ran the trainer.

Now I only click on "ByPass method 2" thrice after starting the game. On the third try, it is successful and then I get the option to run the trainer and it is working like a charm :)

a935175994
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 5
Joined: Thu Jan 14, 2021 11:39 am
Reputation: 0

Re: [UPDATED]Genshin Impact Trainer v1.2

Post by a935175994 »

mysterio54 wrote:
Thu Jan 14, 2021 11:59 am
a935175994 wrote:
Thu Jan 14, 2021 11:49 am
Is the trainer not working without that dll?
Ph method crashes the game,
Both bypass say bypass succeed but can't open trainer.
If I use the dll the game always tells me a "data exception" and I'll have to redownload the game client although I tried putting the official dll back.
By the way, I'm in China region so I'm playing with specified client, is this what's critical?
I don't know how you are using the trainer. I earlier used to run PH mode and close the game from the processes and then restart it and then ran the trainer.

Now I only click on "ByPass method 2" thrice after starting the game. On the third try, it is successful and then I get the option to run the trainer and it is working like a charm :)
did you use the op offered dll?

kesahlakaku
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 4
Joined: Thu Jan 07, 2021 4:29 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: [UPDATED]Genshin Impact Trainer v1.2

Post by kesahlakaku »

a935175994 wrote:
Thu Jan 14, 2021 11:49 am
Is the trainer not working without that dll?
Ph method crashes the game,
Both bypass say bypass succeed but can't open trainer.
If I use the dll the game always tells me a "data exception" and I'll have to redownload the game client although I tried putting the official dll back.
By the way, I'm in China region so I'm playing with specified client, is this what's critical?
close your antivirus

mysterio54
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 12
Joined: Mon Jan 04, 2021 2:47 pm
Reputation: 1

Re: [UPDATED]Genshin Impact Trainer v1.2

Post by mysterio54 »

a935175994 wrote:
Thu Jan 14, 2021 12:24 pm
mysterio54 wrote:
Thu Jan 14, 2021 11:59 am
a935175994 wrote:
Thu Jan 14, 2021 11:49 am
Is the trainer not working without that dll?
Ph method crashes the game,
Both bypass say bypass succeed but can't open trainer.
If I use the dll the game always tells me a "data exception" and I'll have to redownload the game client although I tried putting the official dll back.
By the way, I'm in China region so I'm playing with specified client, is this what's critical?
I don't know how you are using the trainer. I earlier used to run PH mode and close the game from the processes and then restart it and then ran the trainer.

Now I only click on "ByPass method 2" thrice after starting the game. On the third try, it is successful and then I get the option to run the trainer and it is working like a charm :)
did you use the op offered dll?
I haven't. I din't even see the dll yet.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: cyrusthevirus23, EhrenKek, Tangman85