Genshin Impact CE Bypass

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
CrewMaster
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Genshin Impact CE Bypass

Post by CrewMaster »

condichimto wrote:
Thu Dec 03, 2020 11:30 am
got ban when use Freeze Enemy at method 1. :cry: :cry:
Freeze only? AR level?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

condichimto
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by condichimto »

CrewMaster wrote:
Thu Dec 03, 2020 12:58 pm
condichimto wrote:
Freeze only? AR level?
Ar21, only freeze. 2nd acc AR26 only freeze got ban 1 month too.

sutton0028
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by sutton0028 »

so like, which one is actually safe for now?

BabyGroot
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by BabyGroot »

condichimto wrote:
Fri Dec 04, 2020 2:01 am
CrewMaster wrote:
Thu Dec 03, 2020 12:58 pm
condichimto wrote:
Freeze only? AR level?
Ar21, only freeze. 2nd acc AR26 only freeze got ban 1 month too.
have you tried freeze enemy in method 2?
or you just try method 1.

domamaypa
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by domamaypa »

Can confirm that using method 1 freeze is NOT safe. I used it to wack the big ice flower for awhile. Two days later I got banned for a month

dima28
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by dima28 »

I posted this to another forums where I am more active but I will post here too, because a lot of people messaged me and asked how to do it, this is how you bypass the game's anticheat mhyprot2, you won't need csrss method, you might still get banned because of sanity checks though so keep that in mind. MAGA can copy my comment to main thread.

- make a backup of original UnityPlayer.dll (located in Genshin Impact\Genshin Impact Game folder) then open it with a hex editor (I use HxD editor)
- go to 1CA75C0 offset
- change bytes 8B 11 to 31 D2 and save it, patching done. You do this only once, now you can use this dll until next game update.

next;

- run the game, login to your world (enter that stone door)
- open Process Hacker and double click on GenshinImpact.exe
- go to Handles tab find and close mhyprot2 anticheat, after that you can close process hacker too.

now you can attach your CE without renaming it to csrss, the offset and bytes change when there is a new game update, remember that.

ElderSlayer
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by ElderSlayer »

FYI

all those cheats are not safe anymore guys.
using freeze only, still got banned 1 month (tested using my 3rd account AR 25)
using ESP chest only, got banned 1 month (tested using my 4th account AR12)

im just sharing my experience, before the patch 1.1 . i was using ESP chest and freeze enemy with my main account ( now AR46 ). still safe before 1.1 patch

dont use those cheat with your main acc for now. its not safe.

dummysorcerer
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by dummysorcerer »

dima28 wrote:
Sat Dec 05, 2020 6:00 am
I posted this to another forums where I am more active but I will post here too, because a lot of people messaged me and asked how to do it, this is how you bypass the game's anticheat mhyprot2, you won't need csrss method, you might still get banned because of sanity checks though so keep that in mind. MAGA can copy my comment to main thread.

- make a backup of original UnityPlayer.dll (located in Genshin Impact\Genshin Impact Game folder) then open it with a hex editor (I use HxD editor)
- go to 1CA75C0 offset
- change bytes 8B 11 to 31 D2 and save it, patching done. You do this only once, now you can use this dll until next game update.

next;

- go to Handles tab find and close mhyprot2 anticheat, after that you can close process hacker too.

now you can attach your CE without renaming it to csrss, the offset and bytes change when there is a new game update, remember that.
use this mode this issafe im checking im used all cheats not banned new dummy acc day 2

BabyGroot
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by BabyGroot »

dummysorcerer wrote:
Sun Dec 06, 2020 12:06 pm
dima28 wrote:

- go to 1CA75C0 offset

next;

use this mode this issafe im checking im used all cheats not banned new dummy acc day 2
yes it is safe for the time being.

And you haven't been banned because you were offline when the server started checking (mhyprot2).
try to use this method and be online 24 hours, here you will see the time the server starts checking mhyprot2 that is missing in the game and you will immediately disconnect from the + Banned server.

CrewMaster
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by CrewMaster »

ReskyAW wrote:
Sun Dec 06, 2020 1:54 pm
dummysorcerer wrote:
dima28 wrote:

- go to 1CA75C0 offset

next;

And you haven't been banned because you were offline when the server started checking (mhyprot2).
try to use this method and be online 24 hours, here you will see the time the server starts checking mhyprot2 that is missing in the game and you will immediately disconnect from the + Banned server.
What cheat are you using right now? You still use freeze + method 1?

BabyGroot
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by BabyGroot »

CrewMaster wrote:
Sun Dec 06, 2020 5:54 pm
ReskyAW wrote:
Sun Dec 06, 2020 1:54 pm
dummysorcerer wrote:

What cheat are you using right now? You still use freeze + method 1?
Freeze enemy + rapidfire + ESP box + Fly
I didn't use method 1 since my 3 dummy accounts were banned.

jmarkbnds
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by jmarkbnds »

ElderSlayer wrote:
Sun Dec 06, 2020 8:51 am
FYI

im just sharing my experience, before the patch 1.1 . i was using ESP chest and freeze enemy with my main account ( now AR46 ). still safe before 1.1 patch

im using both of that hack even with instant charge, monster esp and speedhack not getting banned currently ar43

proof

but in my case i edit the freeze enemy make it changable if i want it to go slower or x2 slower and so on

pancho_xx
Cheater
Cheater

Post by pancho_xx »

E NCD Q NCD, crash game, help

pancho_xx
Cheater
Cheater

Post by pancho_xx »

jmarkbnds wrote:
Sun Dec 06, 2020 6:33 pm
ElderSlayer wrote:
FYI

im using both of that hack even with instant charge, monster esp and speedhack not getting banned currently ar43

proof

but in my case i edit the freeze enemy make it changable if i want it to go slower or x2 slower and so on
you wear a trainer that nobody here has, so no work you proof

BabyGroot
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by BabyGroot »

jmarkbnds wrote:
Sun Dec 06, 2020 6:33 pm
ElderSlayer wrote:
FYI

proof

it looks like your previous post was deleted, because you are just showing off the trainer.