Assassin's Creed Valhalla [Engine:AnvilNEXT]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Re: Assassin's Creed Valhalla [Engine:AnvilNEXT]

Post by SunBeam »

Speediakal wrote:
Thu Nov 12, 2020 10:06 pm
Assassins Creed is developed in Montreal. Not Paris.
You people seem to miss a lot for being just the plain gamers that you are. The code of the game is written in several languages, that, according to a good buddy of mine "it seems they've compiled a lib in Montreal and shipped it to Paris to be included in Anvil; Engine uses AVX here and there, SSE2 here and there, which makes no fucking sense". So yeah.. Montreal.............. let's guide ourselves by advertising ;)

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Speediakal
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Speediakal »

SunBeam wrote:
Thu Nov 12, 2020 10:19 pm
Speediakal wrote:
You people seem to miss a lot for being just the plain gamers that you are. The code of the game is written in several languages, that, according to a good buddy of mine "it seems they've compiled a lib in Montreal and shipped it to Paris to be included in Anvil; Engine uses AVX here and there, SSE2 here and there, which makes no fucking sense". So yeah.. Montreal.............. let's guide ourselves by advertising ;)
Anvil is also developed in Montreal.

Tomos
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Tomos »

@SunBeam could you explain how you found the horse speed thing?

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

Tomos wrote:
Thu Nov 12, 2020 11:52 pm
I know from previous titles (Unity, Syndicate, Origins, Odyssey) where to look: RideableSpeedLimitationEventSeed. You can find the Object(s) defined by that ClassName and debug it/them :) What happens in reality: around the settlement (town, camp, etc.) there's a band, a sort of "carpet". A trigger zone of a certain radius. When you hit it, either on horse or not, the seed is spawned and from it, an event is triggered. The event passes over parameters. There are offsets in these Objects where dword or dword-converted-to-float values are read and applied to the receiving behavioral Entity. In our case a BhvRideableAnimal. The ContactEvent is not applied to BhvAssassin type or any others. And this happens on a circle of radius "town + band around it" (2-5 m or so). Imagine the town being a circle and the water moat around it the band. Town + moat == trigger zone where seed is applied every 2s.

So no, I didn't scan for dword, float, etc. or has increased/decreased :)

EDIT: Come to think about it, I should adjust the function's prologue instead and force it to exit ONLY when RideableSpeedLimitationEventSeed Objects are processed. That will also get rid of the "bug" I mentioned, whereas other events pass through.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

Tomos wrote:
Thu Nov 12, 2020 11:52 pm
Here's a more detailed explanation, a little more extensive for you:

And the reason there's that "bug" is the ContactEvent checks for 2 types of Entities:

"BhvRideableAnimal" is a horse, for example. "EventListenerComponent" is an Entity spawned and managed (kept active) while you move around a "completion" area. Remember in Odyssey where entered a fort and had to loot x/y boxes, kill x/y guards, etc. That kind of event.

BR,
Sun

alfafiles
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by alfafiles »

@SunBeam
- You can add "arrow / materials no reduce" to your table from the viewtopic.php?p=164086#p164086 table, I know it does not work quite correctly, and causes repetitive sounds, but this "thing" is convenient to use when buying / pumping weapons, and then turn it off.

- Add unlimited stamina to your table

- Add to your table the materials that the players have already found and wrote their addresses here, posts earlier

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

alfafiles wrote:
Fri Nov 13, 2020 12:33 am
Anything else? A burger, perhaps? I can cook some foie gras, if you'd like... T_T I did say that table is not properly managed. The scripts do simple things that break others, but you people don't seem to mind that. I won't add a script that will cause problems. Not in a table of mine. "Rapid accumulation of epinephrine"? WTF?

I'm about to update the table with this:

Just got some abilities to use. Apparently, you have to spend Skill Points to get to them.. See.. you play, I remain behind on the shit..

I'm not sure I'll add what people found, as you can do it yourselves once the NEW method of reading Inventory is in the table. Patience.

Purge90
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Purge90 »

Lads gotta remember SunBeam is not caught up to most of the players... Most likely is making the table while playing.... Made an account just to post this.. :/

Adversary
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Adversary »

Speediakal wrote:
Thu Nov 12, 2020 11:05 pm
SunBeam wrote:
Thu Nov 12, 2020 10:19 pm
Speediakal wrote:
Damn. He didn't respond. You won :lol:

EpirioteWarrior
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by EpirioteWarrior »

Adversary wrote:
Fri Nov 13, 2020 3:09 am
Speediakal wrote:
Thu Nov 12, 2020 11:05 pm
Damn. He didn't respond. You won :lol:
Congratulation on winning the internet.

The fact that is in Montreal is very relevant to the thread and to the reverse engineering/coding, it's the core of entire codding, without it you cannot do anything.

Rorschach
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Rorschach »

how is the progress? Inventory editing looks promising

axellslade
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by axellslade »

EpirioteWarrior wrote:
Fri Nov 13, 2020 6:26 am
The fact that is in Montreal is very relevant to the thread and to the reverse engineering/coding, it's the core of entire codding, without it you cannot do anything.
Yup. In fact if it was developed in Paris, Sunbeam and others would never be able to dig into the code and we wouldn't be posting here as the thread wouldn't even exist.
Damn all the relevancy.

Mischievous Gamer
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Mischievous Gamer »

Nice! This is incredible! Sun, you’re a master!

I’ve been attempting to make a one hit kill / damage multiplier script, but the health write instruction is being accessed by so much **** that have unstable pointers/offsets that progress has been slow. I’ll post here once I get this working (unless someone has already figured this out then by all means, please share ;)

I do have one question Sun, how the hell did you find the XP opcode?? Magic??

I’ve only been able to find the display code for it, and my attempts at figuring out how you found this by working my way from the code you found to any of the display read/write codes (and vice versa) have failed miserably!

Even finding what addresses are being accessed by the code you found didn’t shed light on anything. It looks like every time the real XP instruction is accessed, it uses a different memory address (thus making scanning for the real XP address rather difficult).

This one’s been a head banger for me. I know you have way more important things to do than attempt to explain your wizardry to me, but I’d appreciate any help you’d be willing to give nonetheless.

Abdulul
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Abdulul »

please make this work for ubisoft+, i want to use your table too :/

Galerian
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Galerian »

Abdulul wrote: