Game Name: Aquanox: Deep Descent
Game Vendor: Steam [ won't work with Windows Store version! ]
Game Version: 33383 [ in-game, Esc and check bottom-right ]
Game Process: ANX-Win64-Shipping.exe
Game File Version: 22.214.171.124
Attached below is a DLL that will do the following:
- Run threaded UE4 code to create the UConsole UObject, member of GameViewportClient; you may then use Tilde (~) key to open up the console. As far as what you can or can't do with the console, well.. I'm not the game developer You'll have to google around for commands, test stuff out and return with feedback. As opposed to just asking "what are the commands?" and doing nothing about it, waiting to be spoon-fed.
- Will dump the UE4 FNameArray and UObjectArray, along with their addresses. What this means is you can then know what the fuck you're looking at in memory, when debugging/tracing or mapping structures, and come up with your own conclusions. Just like I did with my table below.
- Download the archive; extract content to a folder of your choice.
- Run the game, get to main menu.
- Run IGCSInjector.exe. You can close it when asked.
- Takes 1-2 seconds for the DLL to find the stuff, StaticCreate the Console UObject and dump Names/Objects to disk in the Win64 folder.
- You may then use Tilde (~) key to open up the console in-game.
- The dump location is your game folder (e.g.: C:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Aquanox Deep Descent\ANX\Binaries\Win64). You will find 2 files there: NamesDump.txt and ObjectsDump.txt. You'll be very interested in the 2nd one
- The .txt files are generated at "run-time". What this means is if you transition in-game from one map to another or from main menu to game world and backwards, you need to re-dump them. Why? UE4 destroys and recreates UObjects; re-initialization. To re-dump the .txt files press Numpad / (no, key can't be changed).
The below are ANX_CheatManager's own console commands. These translate to UFunctions being executed within the Engine, as you type and execute them in the console. Please be advised that:
- not all of them are guaranteed to do anything; I'm listing them cuz I found them in the dump
- no, I don't know what "X" command does; you will have to find out on your own; I should update the post later with what I discover
AddPlayerKill --> works
AutoSave --> works
BuyAllShips --> works
BuyAllWeapons --> works
ChangeMap <StrProperty> --> works; figure out the map names
Heal --> works
InfiniteAmmo --> doesn't do anything
Invincible --> works
Invisibility --> works
Turbo --> works, but can't understand the effect
UnlockAllItems --> works
WhoIsYourDaddy --> works, but can't understand the effect
Here's a helper table; it doesn't contain much but a useful hook and listing of some incipient stuff. More, later.
How to use this cheat table?
- Install Cheat Engine
- Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
- Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
- Keep the list.
- Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1