Genshin Impact CE Bypass

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
jeffjah
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: Genshin Impact CE Bypass

Post by jeffjah »

Update now 10/11/2020
After I was in the game for a full day, I was banned from the system
"Banned for any type of hacking But fortunately, I was banned just for the night and I could go back and play" :ph34r:
but i don't care haha :mrgreen:

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Kanü
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Kanü »

creczave wrote:
Sun Oct 11, 2020 1:24 pm
rally9981 wrote:
Sun Oct 11, 2020 10:45 am
Day 3 with chest esp only. No ban yet. Also use 3x speed hack during exploration up to rank 7 for rerolling, turned it off after that
Nice! I'm about a week now. 5 accounts and no ban yet. Perhaps we're doing it correctly. I bet you no longer have cheatengine-x86_64.exe in there anymore :D
What tricks have you been using and still don't get banned?

goodot21
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by goodot21 »

creczave wrote:
rally9981 wrote:
Day 3 with chest esp only. No ban yet. Also use 3x speed hack during exploration up to rank 7 for rerolling, turned it off after that
Nice! I'm about a week now. 5 accounts and no ban yet. Perhaps we're doing it correctly. I bet you no longer have cheatengine-x86_64.exe in there anymore :D
how?

kira001
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by kira001 »

Kanü wrote:
Sun Oct 11, 2020 2:12 pm
creczave wrote:
rally9981 wrote:
What tricks have you been using and still don't get banned?
they use esp chest only. so yeah

boymichael
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by boymichael »

Banned for 15 years on my 1st alt account.
I'm confident I only used:
-Chest ESP
-No CD
Reached about AR8.
Used the cheat engine csrss method bypass. Didn't know of any alternatives.

goodot21
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by goodot21 »

have new project bypass?

goodot21
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by goodot21 »

i use infinite stamina and skill no cooldown same ban 2035

creczave
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by creczave »

Good people, there are no tricks here. Just make sure you watch the tutorial video thoroughly. The bypass part especially, you'll be good. Oh and I have no anti-virus at all. Hell, I even batched the windows defender off a long time ago.

No secrets, no trickery. I Promise. You just have to use your common sense and modesty while using the cheats.
Make bypass first, add the cheat lists, then you can open the game. Once logged in to your IDs (In game), attach to the ".exe". That's it.

By all means I do not encourage you to cheat, but if you must please do not use your main account. I never used on my main, not once.
Keep safe and happy gaming.

goodot21
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by goodot21 »

creczave wrote:
Sun Oct 11, 2020 3:52 pm
Good people, there are no tricks here. Just make sure you watch the tutorial video thoroughly. The bypass part especially, you'll be good. Oh and I have no anti-virus at all. Hell, I even batched the windows defender off a long time ago.

No secrets, no trickery. I Promise. You just have to use your common sense and modesty while using the cheats.
Make bypass first, add the cheat lists, then you can open the game. Once logged in to your IDs (In game), attach to the ".exe". That's it.

By all means I do not encourage you to cheat, but if you must please do not use your main account. I never used on my main, not once.
Keep safe and happy gaming.
ya~we wait new bypass

squirrel
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by squirrel »

DAY 5
GOT BANNED 2 ACCOUNT, playing 3hours/day/account.
1: ONLY USING CHEST ESP
2. ONLY USING SPEED X2
If you dont want waste your time, STOP USING THIS CHEAT until they have new bypass method!!

Arbiqodama
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Arbiqodama »

Yesterday i said got ban for one days. Now the time extend become 1 months (i just logged in without using any cheat). 🤣 So i think its got Perm ban.

bloodtears23
Cheater
Cheater

Post by bloodtears23 »

@Natsume, have you been successful injecting and bypassing on your end? Just curious, is all

BlameMe
Cheater
Cheater

Post by BlameMe »

The entire thing is detected bois stop trying, stop wasting your time. If you really want to cheat in this game the only solution is to go and buy the private cheat will cost you around $25 (I'm not selling or promo) Free hack will never safe.

Natsume
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Natsume »

bloodtears23 wrote:
Sun Oct 11, 2020 6:19 pm
@Natsume, have you been successful injecting and bypassing on your end? Just curious, is all
I stopped using CE all together, there is a dll injection cheat in the forums I am mainly active (unknowncheats), people there trying to find a new safer bypass method, CE is too risky to use.

Saintwave
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Saintwave »

BlameMe wrote:
Sun Oct 11, 2020 6:23 pm
The entire thing is detected bois stop trying, stop wasting your time. If you really want to cheat in this game the only solution is to go and buy the private cheat will cost you around $25 (I'm not selling or promo) Free hack will never safe.
Not sure which cheat this is, but other paid options that I saw have stopped their services for GI temporarily since their methods are getting bans as well. Though, I might be wrong with the specific cheat you are talking about.