Genshin Impact CE Bypass

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
BlameMe
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Genshin Impact CE Bypass

Post by BlameMe »

Coco wrote:
Sun Oct 04, 2020 5:14 pm
BlameMe wrote:
Sun Oct 04, 2020 2:33 pm
vosszaa wrote:
Sun Oct 04, 2020 1:59 pm

Same error here as well. Not sure how to fix it >.>
Side not bro try to use 6.8.1 if you use >7.0 you will hit the ban hammer so hard
I use version 7.1 with the bypass without any problem. In the tutorial it is seen that they use this version.

Do you really advise using a lower version? if they have the 7.1 code they also have the lower ones. Also when using bypass they should not be able to detect the third party program.

Thanks
Some ppl say 7.1 get em ban some say 6.8.1 is safe, tbh I use 6.8.1 and if I need no cd I will use 7.1 trying it out with cd and speed rn lets see if I got ban

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Idlehands88
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Idlehands88 »

BlameMe wrote:
Sun Oct 04, 2020 5:17 pm
Coco wrote:
BlameMe wrote:
Sun Oct 04, 2020 2:33 pm

Side not bro try to use 6.8.1 if you use >7.0 you will hit the ban hammer so hard
I use version 7.1 with the bypass without any problem. In the tutorial it is seen that they use this version.

Do you really advise using a lower version? if they have the 7.1 code they also have the lower ones. Also when using bypass they should not be able to detect the third party program.

Thanks
Some ppl say 7.1 get em ban some say 6.8.1 is safe, tbh I use 6.8.1 and if I need no cd I will use 7.1 trying it out with cd and speed rn lets see if I got ban
I edited the CD ct to make it work for all versions.

dragnose09
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by dragnose09 »

Idlehands88 wrote:
Sun Oct 04, 2020 4:50 pm
dragnose09 wrote:
Sun Oct 04, 2020 4:31 pm
hiang1 wrote:
Sun Oct 04, 2020 4:11 pm

new ce 7.1
So you need to use CE 7.1, welp.
Try this and see if it works for older versions
Works like a charm for 6.8.3

De4suu
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by De4suu »

i m using 7.1 and i don't have problems, if u change the value to 0 it will work , but if u change to another number you can have some crash issues

4x4F
Retired Donor
Retired Donor

Post by 4x4F »

gigel wrote:
Sun Oct 04, 2020 5:32 pm
For some reason no cd doesn't work for me on xiangling's bear. Can someone else test this?
Just tried it out myself, Works fine.
You need to swap characters for the ct to update.

De4suu
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by De4suu »

gigel wrote:
For some reason no cd doesn't work for me on xiangling's bear. Can someone else test this?
already tested and it works perfectly, i do have sometimes some random crash when the table is activated and i'm teleporting while doing quests
first you should check witch character shows you the number on the value and after that edit to 0

De4suu
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by De4suu »

De4suu wrote:
Sun Oct 04, 2020 5:41 pm
gigel wrote:
already tested and it works perfectly, i do have sometimes some random crash when the table is activated and i'm teleporting while doing quests
first you should check witch character shows you the number on the value and after that edit to 0
// edited: it's kinda weird that only the secound character is showing me the right number, but anyway after i edit to 0 it works okay

gigel
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by gigel »

Ok, Thank you! Also many thanks to cen2o for releasing the table. I'm having so much fun breaking the AI with infinite baron bunnies.
I don't even know why devs are so frustrated on cheats, I'm actually having fun for the first time after the game became chest farm simulator.

enaske
Cheater
Cheater

Post by enaske »

gigel wrote:
Sun Oct 04, 2020 5:44 pm
Ok, Thank you! Also many thanks to cen2o for releasing the table. I'm having so much fun breaking the AI with infinite baron bunnies.
I don't even know why devs are so frustrated on cheats, I'm actually having fun for the first time after the game became chest farm simulator.
Well if you don't have fun farming chests, the game is not for you tho :P
If only cheats make you have fun, the game is not yours, absolute not ^.^

I just used CD hack to get Monthly done, but sadly it crashes on last stage, so you can't finish it atm.

gigel
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by gigel »

Cancel arguments such as "if you don't like it leave its not for you" are only encouraging shitty game development, my friend.

enaske
Cheater
Cheater

Post by enaske »

gigel wrote:
Sun Oct 04, 2020 5:50 pm
Cancel arguments such as "if you don't like it leave its not for you" are only encouraging shitty game development, my friend.
Wait so every game need to be fun? Even if it not made for what you like? YOu are most likely an CoD or CS or Fortnite player so...
Odd people here lol. Internet is really creepy sometimes xD

enaske
Cheater
Cheater

Post by enaske »

Idlehands88 wrote:
Sun Oct 04, 2020 5:19 pm
BlameMe wrote:
Sun Oct 04, 2020 5:17 pm
Coco wrote:

Thanks
I edited the CD ct to make it work for all versions.
Can you check about crashing on the 8. Team member? (If you are advanced that far)
In the Tower, you have a Team of 8 Chars. On the 8th Char it crashes.

acecel
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by acecel »

@All the new members with 0 posts, can you please read the forum rules and guidelines, and be more civil and friendly to each other. And try by yourself a little instead of immediatly asking help to others when something didn't work on first try...

And chill a little :)

Coco
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Coco »

I'm still not clear about the versions.

Can anyone confirm it? Please. The latest version should always be better, more secure; What's the point of releasing a more detectable version?

On the other hand, so far I have only used speedhack; just using this mod is there high risk of ban? I understand that making responsible use should not jump alerts, right?

dookies
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by dookies »

Coco wrote:
Sun Oct 04, 2020 6:22 pm
I'm still not clear about the versions.

Can anyone confirm it? Please. The latest version should always be better, more secure; What's the point of releasing a more detectable version?

On the other hand, so far I have only used speedhack; just using this mod is there high risk of ban? I understand that making responsible use should not jump alerts, right?
A page or two back there is a table for no-CD. Idlehands88 made a CT for player XYZ and carry. I havent tried those but I did see that some people got banned so use at your own risk. Don't use the speed hack due to its high risk. also i heard that the developer of the game is checking for stamina. if you have been running/swimming for 3+ minutes more theres a chance that you might get ban. Theres a few people on android version that got banned because of stamina I believe.