Genshin Impact CE Bypass

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
sealnaga
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Genshin Impact CE Bypass

Post by sealnaga »

5StarsPotato wrote:
Sat Oct 03, 2020 4:25 pm
sealnaga wrote:
Sat Oct 03, 2020 4:10 pm
5StarsPotato wrote:
Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:56 pm

I assume you got venti after 31 accounts?
Nah, I was aiming for diluc for that dps. Venti is secondary as I was planning to put him on anemo support n replace traveler if i ever got him.
Nice! Gratz on the diluc. Did you get all 31 accounts to lvl 10 without any speed hack? I can't imagine the grind lol. I got 3 alts to lvl 7 and gave up with CE speed hack tuned up to 2 (all of them got banned today tho).
Used speedhack on all of them, took about 10min per account. I didn't use the CE built-in speedhack, someone posted a CT for speedhack few pages back. If you get banned, change to another version of CE, one that has not been disclosed or discussed here and make sure to use bypass.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

acecel
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by acecel »

I presume if nobody has posted a table yet is because it's not as easy as it sound to find working cheats for this game ? Or everyone try to keep cheats for themselves (or selling them) ?
I would like to try to find stuff but the difficulty seems to be to high for me sadly as i am a newb in that domain.

5StarsPotato
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by 5StarsPotato »

yaoyao2020 wrote:
Sat Oct 03, 2020 4:40 pm
5StarsPotato wrote:
sealnaga wrote:

Nah, I was aiming for diluc for that dps. Venti is secondary as I was planning to put him on anemo support n replace traveler if i ever got him.
Nice! Gratz on the diluc. Did you get all 31 accounts to lvl 10 without any speed hack? I can't imagine the grind lol. I got 3 alts to lvl 7 and gave up with CE speed hack tuned up to 2 (all of them got banned today tho).
have use bypass?
I did use bypass.
sealnaga wrote:
Sat Oct 03, 2020 4:43 pm
5StarsPotato wrote:
sealnaga wrote:

Used speedhack on all of them, took about 10min per account. I didn't use the CE built-in speedhack, someone posted a CT for speedhack few pages back. If you get banned, change to another version of CE, one that has not been disclosed or discussed here and make sure to use bypass.
I'm currently using the 6.8.1 version, always bypass before turn on the game as well. I also tried the CT speedhack that someone posted too, but it didn't work for me, not sure if I did anything wrong there.

dookies
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by dookies »

didn't work for me before. try running everything as admin and make sure your on local user not connected to your Microsoft email account.

DjDemon
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by DjDemon »

Just a quick check.
Has anyone modified inventory size slightly? Like up an item amount by 1?

Can you even modify inventory or is that all stored server side?
I understand how everything works already, I just am wondering if anyone has done this.

EDIT: Also, I am wondering if Bans are account bans, hardware, or IP bans?

EDIT: You can edit inventory amount, like eggs. However I don't know what the server checks for.
This being said do not modify the stamina increasing collectibles. I know for a fact those are checked, otherwise everyone would be shoving stones for infinite stamina.
Last edited by DjDemon on Sat Oct 03, 2020 9:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Cloud StrifeFFVII
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Cloud StrifeFFVII »

I have Question can you please Addy Cheat for Free Gatch ?

Genesis
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Genesis »

Cloud StrifeFFVII wrote:
Sat Oct 03, 2020 9:22 pm
I have Question can you please Addy Cheat for Free Gatch ?
As most games with online functionality do, paid currency is server sided, we cannot edit server sided values.
And for whatever reason even if we could that'd be basically banned instantly like editing your character's position.

DjDemon
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by DjDemon »

yaoyao2020 wrote:
Sat Oct 03, 2020 9:15 pm
Natsume wrote:
Sat Oct 03, 2020 7:04 pm
anyone knows how to get this thing working? [Link]
how to use?
You build it. However I would wait a little bit longer, This doesn't seem to be in the best state right now.

Can people stop asking "how to use" and look up "how to use ______"
Last edited by DjDemon on Sat Oct 03, 2020 10:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

DjDemon
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by DjDemon »

yaoyao2020 wrote:
Sat Oct 03, 2020 9:50 pm
DjDemon wrote:
Sat Oct 03, 2020 9:39 pm
yaoyao2020 wrote:
Sat Oct 03, 2020 9:15 pm

how to use?
You build it. However I would wait a little bit longer, This doesn't seem to be in the best state right now.
on the ct use?
No you can build it in Microsoft Visual Studio.

MGGA
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by MGGA »

after i checked the project files, it has missing static library files.
so open libcapcom and libelevate projects and compile it, you will get libcapcom.lib and libelevate.lib.
open genshinbypass project and add those library files through "library directories" under vc++ directories, compile it and you get an injector.
if you have dll file contains cheats, use it and inject it to GenshinImpact.exe (this file is protected but the injector can bypass it as it claims).
one more thing, in constants.h you need to change/rename "the #define WINDOW_TITLE "原神" to your language (e.g. for english is "the #define WINDOW_TITLE "Genshin Impact").

goodluck.

BlameMe
Cheater
Cheater

Post by BlameMe »

sealnaga wrote:
Sat Oct 03, 2020 4:43 pm
5StarsPotato wrote:
sealnaga wrote:

Lot of ppl saying that 6.8.1 is the best one I have been rolled for like 50 accounts with it by now hopefully it willl surive

Natsume
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Natsume »

MGGA wrote:
Sat Oct 03, 2020 10:49 pm
after i checked the project files, it has missing static library files.
so open libcapcom and libelevate projects and compile it, you will get libcapcom.lib and libelevate.lib.
open genshinbypass project and add those library files through "library directories" under vc++ directories, compile it and you get an injector.
if you have dll file contains cheats, use it and inject it to GenshinImpact.exe (this file is protected but the injector can bypass it as it claims).
one more thing, in constants.h you need to change/rename "the #define WINDOW_TITLE "原神" to your language (e.g. for english is "the #define WINDOW_TITLE "Genshin Impact").

goodluck.
thanks for the explanation bro, I managed to compile the injector successfully, now it would be great if there were dll based cheats for this game, I use for Valorant, haven't gotten banned yet xD

acecel
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by acecel »

I rerolled about 15 accounts to R7 (so 30 try) before getting one 5 stars character (Qiqi) and then started playing with this account. But the fact than the droprate is so low kinda prevent me from playing the game as each time need to have some elements, and there isnt so many characters with that element, so the luck to getting them are very low.
So basically you have to be lucky on everything in this game, lucky on the rolls to get the good characters, then lucky on what character you get to be able to make a good team composition from them, etc ...
And i'm not very lucky .. :p

Am i the only to feel that way ?

Natsume
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Natsume »

gigel wrote:
Sat Oct 03, 2020 11:29 pm
That guy in the github repository states that mhyprot checks for csrss injection. Is it possible to use another system executable as a mask for this bypass?
I tried using another system exe, 2nd CE opened but bypass didn't work, it couldn't hook the game, I don't know why, I even edited the bypass file but no chance, seems it only works with csrss.exe

domamaypa
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by domamaypa »

Hello, just making sure before I try this, have there been any ban cases outside of using the built-in speedhack? And is it possible they will ever pick up on client side cheating?