* Connect to West of Loathing process
* Under "Mono" menu, select "Activate mono features"
* Under "Mono" menu, select "Dissect mono"
* Expand the only item in the list
* Expand "Assembly-CSharp"
* Expand "MPlayer"
* Expand "methods"
* Click on either "AddXP" or "AddMeat" to select it
* Right click it and select "Execute/Invoke method"
* Under the "Instance address" drop down, select the first item
* In the other box, enter how much you want to increase your value by
* Click "OK" <- CE will not show that anything happened, it will look like you clicking "OK" did nothing (no result, no message, nothing) but then go to your game and you will see the value changed.
Note: when I did this, I quit the game afterwards, to see if it does actually save the new value. The program crashed when exiting, but it did save the value. When I went back into the game, the new value was there. Every time I edit a value, the game crashes upon quitting, but it does work. Loading and saving and quitting anytime after that works just fine.
How to use this cheat table?
- Install Cheat Engine
- Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
- Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
- Keep the list.
- Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1