Booty Calls [+31]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Erevos13
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Booty Calls [+33]

Post by Erevos13 »

hello there i have one litlle issue i am trying to get items from the locations for unlocking the sex sceens in every gilr but it is not working! maybe the Lengths are somehow wrong or it is not working? i check the get location i check the bonus reward and checking the extra reward change it on item and the length as the item i copy paste the item from the page into the engine i put the amount i want to get. even i turn the clock in 30 sec on the cash cloud but totaly they are not giving me nothing at all!! i trying 2 days now! any help or info i appreciate any help! and about the gacha i also only speen x10 only. from witch of the 2 scripts i have to edit this exta code? and i have to dismmis the old one or keep them both codes thanks!

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

r0b33
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by r0b33 »

Erevos13 wrote:
Thu Aug 20, 2020 5:05 am
hello there i have one litlle issue i am trying to get items from the locations for unlocking the sex sceens in every gilr but it is not working! maybe the Lengths are somehow wrong or it is not working? i check the get location i check the bonus reward and checking the extra reward change it on item and the length as the item i copy paste the item from the page into the engine i put the amount i want to get. even i turn the clock in 30 sec on the cash cloud but totaly they are not giving me nothing at all!! i trying 2 days now! any help or info i appreciate any help! and about the gacha i also only speen x10 only. from witch of the 2 scripts i have to edit this exta code? and i have to dismmis the old one or keep them both codes thanks!
why not follow the written explanation? i made a fair description how to use that option (read back...).
check this image and guess what you make wrong.
===============================================================================================
Gatcha 100x issue:
I don't get it what you do (or what not to do...) guys but do you using the latest edition of that table?
THIS is the latest edition
because the gatcha option flawlessly working with steam and nutaku version as well

Erevos13
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Erevos13 »

m8 i use exactly the description but it is not work for me i cannot get items for example: i am trying to get.

ITEM_COLLECTABLE_BLACK_DOUBLE_DILDO|100
length: 35
reward type:
ITEM (15)
length 15
and i put the bonus reward interval on the 30s
i click on the cash cloud thing but nothing it happens. and i follow exactly as the screen as you show me! and i use the latest version!

r0b33
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by r0b33 »

Erevos13 wrote:
Thu Aug 20, 2020 7:07 am
m8 i use exactly the description but it is not work for me i cannot get items for example: i am trying to get.

ITEM_COLLECTABLE_BLACK_DOUBLE_DILDO|100
length: 35
reward type:
ITEM (15)
length 15
and i put the bonus reward interval on the 30s
i click on the cash cloud thing but nothing it happens. and i follow exactly as the screen as you show me! and i use the latest version!
  • your code length is wrong. here already explained why...
  • bonus reward interval is irrelevant in this case, you can set it any seconds to want to wait.
Good Luck!

Erevos13
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Erevos13 »

witch of code length is damn wrong i am playing from steam pc and i use pc keyboard and the only key i found with this (|) is the (\) with swift and show me that character on what els i am doing wrong???

r0b33
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by r0b33 »

Erevos13 wrote:
Thu Aug 20, 2020 7:17 pm
witch of code length is damn wrong i am playing from steam pc and i use pc keyboard and the only key i found with this (|) is the (\) with swift and show me that character on what els i am doing wrong???
Before being rude please learn counting (elementary school 2nd grade):

Code: Select all

1                   2                   3                   4
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 0
I T E M _ C O L L E C T A B L E _ B L A C K _ D O U B L E _ D I L D O | 1 0 0
THIS code 39 character length.

Erevos13
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Erevos13 »

m8 i tell you before and you are the one becoming rude i copy paste it from the page with the items into the engine. i do not type all of this. don't blame me if they are wrong something in the page!

Erevos13
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Erevos13 »

and before you answer even right now i try again and i change the code length on 39 and still is nothing happening. the only thing is happening is it shows me the invedory empty and i cannot click to see the skills or the account and the inventory is empty!

r0b33
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by r0b33 »

Erevos13 wrote:
Thu Aug 20, 2020 10:08 pm
and before you answer even right now i try again and i change the code length on 39 and still is nothing happening. the only thing is happening is it shows me the invedory empty and i cannot click to see the skills or the account and the inventory is empty!
you can read on the first post:
you have couple possibilities
  • Hope maybe they (at nutaku) repair your save image whit an update in the future.
  • Trying login from mobile device (maybe that will repair your save...)
  • Reset your progress.
Good luck!

KookiesAndKream
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by KookiesAndKream »

excuse me, how do I use this?

tiger1138
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by tiger1138 »

Awesome table. The game was starting to get boring, and I decided to give this a try. That was after reading through the entire thread. I've been using the cheat, mainly to make things a little easier. I decided to try and get some items with the "get location" function. Mainly to upgrade personality traits, instead of doing the free cheat. Well, I did it, received the items, but it's had odd side effects. Mainly, it seems my inventory is broken. That is, when I go to it, it shows nothing. Also, that tab is stuck on inventory. I can't go to skills, account or the other one.

I tried logging into the game through chrome. And it was doing the same thing there. Not really sure what I did, or what happened. I've tried running the game (stand alone) without Cheat Engine running, and it still does it.

Any ideas? Thank you for any assistance.

r0b33
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by r0b33 »

tiger1138 wrote:
Sun Aug 30, 2020 2:01 am
Awesome table. The game was starting to get boring, and I decided to give this a try. That was after reading through the entire thread. I've been using the cheat, mainly to make things a little easier. I decided to try and get some items with the "get location" function. Mainly to upgrade personality traits, instead of doing the free cheat. Well, I did it, received the items, but it's had odd side effects. Mainly, it seems my inventory is broken. That is, when I go to it, it shows nothing. Also, that tab is stuck on inventory. I can't go to skills, account or the other one.

I tried logging into the game through chrome. And it was doing the same thing there. Not really sure what I did, or what happened. I've tried running the game (stand alone) without Cheat Engine running, and it still does it.

Any ideas? Thank you for any assistance.
We have no idea to solve this issue. (except reset your progress.) Trust me, nothing important in inventory.

if you skip over your inventory by clicking other tabs, everything will works fine (except the inventory of course ;) )

tiger1138
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by tiger1138 »

r0b33 wrote:
Tue Sep 01, 2020 5:22 pm
We have no idea to solve this issue. (except reset your progress.) Trust me, nothing important in inventory.

if you skip over your inventory by clicking other tabs, everything will works fine (except the inventory of course ;) )
Yeah, that's what I ended up figuring. I"ve been playing fine with out being able to see the inventory. It's more just a nusience, because you really can't see how many of what you have.

Thank you, take care.

NoWayG5
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by NoWayG5 »

how to edit the amount of diamonds

Smeegs133
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Smeegs133 »

Hi
Can you make a Cheat Table for BUSTYBIZ from NUTAKU?