Sword Art Online: Alicization Lycoris (Steam version only). Working for 3.12

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Chasher
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Sword Art Online: Alicization Lycoris (Steam version only). Working for 1.03

Post by Chasher »

Genesis wrote:
Sat Jul 25, 2020 6:41 pm
Chasher wrote:
Sat Jul 25, 2020 6:38 pm
Genesis wrote:
Sat Jul 25, 2020 6:32 pm
Well I got an account to download the table, and from first looks it looks as if they fixed the team lock issue.
获得具现化奖励物品(修正锁队伍问题)= Obtain realizable reward items (fix team lock issue)

now mind you this hasn't been translated and is still in all chinese.
i have been reading everything, but why is everyone talking about this, does this table have values to unlock party members before you unlocked them, is this what this whole talk is about? xD

...If you really have to ask that question then you haven't been reading what's been going on about the previous version of that table.
tl;dr the old version of the table unlocked a *lot* of visualizations permanently but had a side effect of locking your party up so you couldn't invite anyone. The update to this table supposedly fixed it.

oh okay that makes sense, so the real question is, what if you play the cube and get one of the outfits legit xD

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

dallezh
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Sword Art Online: Alicization Lycoris (Steam version only). Working for 1.03

Post by dallezh »

Chasher wrote:
Sat Jul 25, 2020 6:48 pm
Genesis wrote:
Chasher wrote:

i have been reading everything, but why is everyone talking about this, does this table have values to unlock party members before you unlocked them, is this what this whole talk is about? xD

...If you really have to ask that question then you haven't been reading what's been going on about the previous version of that table.
tl;dr the old version of the table unlocked a *lot* of visualizations permanently but had a side effect of locking your party up so you couldn't invite anyone. The update to this table supposedly fixed it.

oh okay that makes sense, so the real question is, what if you play the cube and get one of the outfits legit xD
What about it?

gradius12
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by gradius12 »

Chasher wrote:
Genesis wrote:
Chasher wrote:

cubes outfits arent unlocked with this since we literally say this every single time THAT they are on the server

dallezh
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by dallezh »

If anyone working on the table, or wanna share ids or something for the sheet, feel free to add me on discord, helps keeping the post spam to a minimum.

Discord: Dalle - Pitho#1337

NumberXer0
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by NumberXer0 »

Genesis wrote:
Well I got an account to download the table, and from first looks it looks as if they fixed the team lock issue.

Awesome, hope it really is fixed. But uh..I think someone else can test it. I still haven't fully recovered from my loss haha.

Edit: Any interesting new stuff added in one of the updates?
Last edited by NumberXer0 on Sat Jul 25, 2020 7:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

SlayerGTX
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by SlayerGTX »

gradius12 wrote:
Sat Jul 25, 2020 6:50 pm
Chasher wrote:
Genesis wrote:

cubes outfits arent unlocked with this since we literally say this every single time THAT they are on the server
ye but where's the fun in that? what if we stumble upon a permanent method to add them permanently in the visualize attire list by keeping on hitting the bees nest? it wouldn't have been possible if we gave up trying. plus honestly this also helps out the people with pirated versions of the game as they can never get daily quests, this way they can access the visualizations without redeeming CUBE tickets

Genesis
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Genesis »

SlayerGTX wrote:
Sat Jul 25, 2020 7:02 pm
gradius12 wrote:
Chasher wrote:

ye but where's the fun in that? what if we stumble upon a permanent method to add them permanently in the visualize attire list by keeping on hitting the bees nest? it wouldn't have been possible if we gave up trying. plus honestly this also helps out the people with pirated versions of the game as they can never get daily quests, this way they can access the visualizations without redeeming CUBE tickets
First off, the people that are working on this table are not the "bees nest", if you want to help out people who didn't pay for the game go right ahead. I'm helping out in this because I feel like it, not because of some "obligation" that doesn't exist.
And support for people who've pirated the game has mostly always been "your results may vary", if it works, great. If not then that's too bad.

a_busy_man
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by a_busy_man »

SlayerGTX wrote:
Sat Jul 25, 2020 7:02 pm
gradius12 wrote:
Chasher wrote:

There won't be any support for my part to pirated versions. If you like the game buy it and then enjoy it. Steam has a refund policy so game can be refunded if you don't like it after trying it.
Making games needs a lot of money, if everyone goes pirate, it will only make that it seems that the game isn't successful enough harming more releases of the franchise or they may stop localizating games.
The table is Steam only, if for some coincidence it works with pirated version, I don't mind, but I won't add things targeted at pirates.

Returning to Cubes, server-sided is server-sided, end. There is no roundabout, same as in online games. Be conformed with the visualization that allows you to have the looks without having the item.

SlayerGTX
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by SlayerGTX »

you understood me wrong mate. the bees nest isnt the people working on this table, it's the devs of the game for making CUBE items server sided. if I had any knowledge in cheat engine and the likes, I'd help out cos honestly you guys have given all of us soooo much already and you keep on giving.

I bought the game and also have a pirated version downloaded to mess around on before I execute something on the main version. I broke my pirated save multiple times for changing items that werent supposed to be changed before someone released a table that did the editing better or had better data in relation to how to edit them. imagine how pissed I'd have been to lose progress on my main bought version game save (not that it didn't happen, it happened twice, each time i was in chapter 4 and before i realized i could just roll back to the start of the chapter, I restarted a new save twice)

i referred to the pirated version cos im sure im not the only one who prefers to mess around on a version of the game that they wouldnt get their save messed on or get banned on first to see what kinda goes before doing it mainly on their original game, not cos i condone people who would not buy this game and pretend the same treatment as those who did.

a_busy_man
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by a_busy_man »

Message added to the first post:

CUBES are server-sided. The CUBE tickets and the items obtained from them, CAN'T BE MODIFIED, CHEATED, INJECTED, nor anything else you may think. Stop Flooding with the same topic. The visualize option of the table allow to have the look of CUBE item, but you won't be owning the items.

Any more posts about "how to cheat CUBE Tickets" and related will be considered spam and reported.

These tables are made for the official Steam version, we don't offer support to pirated version. Buy the game if you want to enjoy it at fullest.

NumberXer0
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by NumberXer0 »

Does anyone know a way to edit quest progress and actually make it count for a quest that only requires 1 thing? Something listed as 0/1. I can easily change that to 1/1 with the highlighter..but the quest won't complete since I have to actually do something to trigger it, which can't be done with 1/1. I'm trying to work around a quest glitch I just got. Really not trying to reload my chapter..again T_T

KS212
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by KS212 »

Sushi-Maki wrote:
Sat Jul 25, 2020 6:18 pm

Address: [Link]
Pass: b8u2

Create an account from here seems to be the easiest way for a foreigner:
[Link]

If you manage to create an account from there, you can log into Pan.Baidu.com with the same account and download the updates ...
I have an account. His 1.03a table's attached to this reply.
Attachments
sao_al v1.03a.CT
Canaan CT
(494.83 KiB) Downloaded 45 times

prawnstar
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by prawnstar »

Genesis wrote:

It's Fixed, just tested in my save game at chapter 4

gradius12
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by gradius12 »

i noticed something strange about the attire stuff i have 4 people with the same attire (black swordsman (japanstyle)

and their ids differ every time ihave currently leafa /silica/liz
and for the swordsman the ids are 1056/1046/1052

Genesis
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Genesis »

Its a known thing that outfits that are for multiple characters can vary +/- 10 or so, some have different some don't.
But given that its only +/- 10 its real easy to find out. every single cube outfit/weapon besides a select few was found via trial and error.