Sword Art Online: Alicization Lycoris (Steam version only). Working for 3.12

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
DaedalusLost
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Sword Art Online: Alicization Lycoris (Steam version only). Working for 1.03

Post by DaedalusLost »

So does that mean that the new skins will stay in the visualize menu or will it disappear as soon as you remove it?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

a_busy_man
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Sword Art Online: Alicization Lycoris (Steam version only). Working for 1.03

Post by a_busy_man »

Genesis wrote:
Sat Jul 25, 2020 7:41 am
a_busy_man wrote:
Sat Jul 25, 2020 7:37 am
Genesis wrote:
Sat Jul 25, 2020 7:36 am
8280 appears to be Short Sleeved shirt [Leina]
If you are investigating this, ask for access to dallezh's table and add them there, here on the forum they will dissapear between all the posts.
I don't have access, else I would.
Ask him, he gives acces to who ask him to.

Genesis
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Genesis »

a_busy_man wrote:
Sat Jul 25, 2020 7:42 am
Genesis wrote:
a_busy_man wrote:
Sat Jul 25, 2020 7:37 am

If you are investigating this, ask for access to dallezh's table and add them there, here on the forum they will dissapear between all the posts.
I just requested.

Genesis
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Genesis »

DaedalusLost wrote:
So does that mean that the new skins will stay in the visualize menu or will it disappear as soon as you remove it?
They do *not* appear in your visualize menu, they just show up as equipped.
Until we can find a way to add these to our inventory without upsetting bamco's online authentication this is the best we can do.

mrsnper
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by mrsnper »

Ring of Tranquility
[Link]

DaedalusLost
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DaedalusLost »

Alright. Equipped is good enough

a_busy_man
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by a_busy_man »

Genesis wrote:
Sat Jul 25, 2020 7:44 am
a_busy_man wrote:
Genesis wrote:

I just requested.
I am also adding them to the dropdown, but I won't relase a new version just with a few additions

Genesis
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Genesis »

As proof it works across zones, I zoned from eastern mountains, to centoria, into my tent, and then into character creation.

Genesis
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Genesis »

a_busy_man wrote:
Sat Jul 25, 2020 7:53 am
Genesis wrote:
Sat Jul 25, 2020 7:44 am
a_busy_man wrote:

I just requested.
I am also adding them to the dropdown, but I won't relase a new version just with a few additions
Added a few more to my original list @
viewtopic.php?p=145634#p145634

KyuKyu
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by KyuKyu »

Genesis wrote:
Sat Jul 25, 2020 7:54 am
As proof it works across zones, I zoned from eastern mountains, to centoria, into my tent, and then into character creation.
can you please teach me how to get this outfit please, i change item and item ID to 8500 and costume not change.

a_busy_man
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by a_busy_man »

KyuKyu wrote:
Sat Jul 25, 2020 8:18 am
Genesis wrote:
Sat Jul 25, 2020 7:54 am
can you please teach me how to get this outfit please, i change item and item ID to 8500 and costume not change.
Because doing that would only break something. This needs to be changed on the Visualize tab not the Highlighter.

OPCOXE
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by OPCOXE »

I added to my scripts one that allows you to get the address for the Visualize of any Character. You only need to open the visualize of the wanted character while the script is enable.

EDIT: I'm testing it because I found that there is some id change for selka
Attachments
OPCOXE_sao_al.CT
+Selected Character Visualize
(21.36 KiB) Downloaded 55 times

a_busy_man
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by a_busy_man »

OPCOXE wrote:
Sat Jul 25, 2020 8:45 am
I added to my scripts one that allows you to get the address for the Visualize of any Character. You only need to open the visualize of the wanted character while the script is enable.

I haven't checked your table, but each character has different ids. For example for Alice, her Integrity Knight Armor has the same id as Kirito's Prize Outfit for Kirito.

Genesis
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Genesis »

OPCOXE wrote:

Would you mind posting the changed Selka shirt IDs for other characters?

OPCOXE
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by OPCOXE »

a_busy_man wrote:
Sat Jul 25, 2020 8:55 am
OPCOXE wrote:

I haven't checked your table, but each character has different ids. For example for Alice, her Integrity Knight Armor has the same id as Kirito's Prize Outfit for Kirito.
I tested only with one of the CUBE Outfit for now and they have close ids.
First here is a list of the characters that have no outfits:
Bercouli
Fanatio
Deusolbert
Linel
Fizel
Eldrie
Sheyta
Renly
+Cardinal & NPCs (have no visualize. Clicking on the button does nothing)

And what I found:
Selka has +1 on the id
Sortiliena has +7
Ronie has +4
Tiese and Sinon have +5
Lisbeth has +6
Silica has +3
and Leafa has +8

EDIT: I continue the tests but seems the ids are 20 close but they might change for any of the outfit so the values I provide was wrong. For exemple, for leafa, selka CUBE's outfit is 8268 (8260 on main character) and the Black Swordsman is 1056 (1040 on main character)
EDIT2: Ok so most of the time the values are multiplied by 2 for Season Pass & 1 Month outfits and does not change for the CUBE's outfits. For the "Original" version of the outfits, the id should be able to be divided by 20 (like 1040, 1100, 8260, etc) and its variances should be from +1 to +19 on this values. And certains outfits like the junior/senior uniforms have a precise id like 11 & 21 on main and 353 & 355 on medina. That's how it looks. I'm stoping the testing here because most of the outfits that we wants are those from the DLC.
Last edited by OPCOXE on Sat Jul 25, 2020 9:29 am, edited 5 times in total.