Sword Art Online: Alicization Lycoris (Steam version only). Working for 3.12

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
a_busy_man
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Sword Art Online: Alicization Lycoris (Steam version only). Working for 1.03

Post by a_busy_man »

NumberXer0 wrote:
Fri Jul 24, 2020 2:51 am
gradius12 wrote:
Fri Jul 24, 2020 2:47 am
i had put everything like yours still fixed will ust progess the story now until i get a quest again with a fixed member maybe that will work then
Depending how much you care, you could just reload from the chapter start. I've been clearing entire maps of absolutely everything..so restarting a chapter will set me back 15 hours probably T_T
Try to advance story so maybe the forced team change unlocks the party

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

NumberXer0
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Sword Art Online: Alicization Lycoris (Steam version only). Working for 1.03

Post by NumberXer0 »

a_busy_man wrote:
Fri Jul 24, 2020 2:52 am
NumberXer0 wrote:
gradius12 wrote:
Fri Jul 24, 2020 2:47 am
i had put everything like yours still fixed will ust progess the story now until i get a quest again with a fixed member maybe that will work then
Depending how much you care, you could just reload from the chapter start. I've been clearing entire maps of absolutely everything..so restarting a chapter will set me back 15 hours probably T_T
Yeah, thats my plan before restarting. I'll give it a shot tomorrow after work. I already tried a raid and that didn't fix it..so I'm not hopeful. Pretty sure that cheat wasn't tested and it just breaks your game =P Well now we know.

a_busy_man
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by a_busy_man »

NumberXer0 wrote:
Fri Jul 24, 2020 2:54 am
a_busy_man wrote:
Fri Jul 24, 2020 2:52 am
NumberXer0 wrote:

Yeah, thats my plan before restarting. I'll give it a shot tomorrow after work. I already tried a raid and that didn't fix it..so I'm not hopeful. Pretty sure that cheat wasn't tested and it just breaks your game =P Well now we know.
Maybe it was for a previous version

gradius12
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by gradius12 »

well im currently still chapter 3 still going to rulid

seems liked if the game forces you to certain teammates the ones who arent involved are kicked out i had eugeo reona and alice fixed but now after going to rulid reona is available aggain

a_busy_man
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by a_busy_man »

gradius12 wrote:
Fri Jul 24, 2020 3:11 am

seems liked if the game forces you to certain teammates the ones who arent involved are kicked out i had eugeo reona and alice fixed but now after going to rulid reona is available aggain
Then there is a way to fix the bug. You can redo the final fight and there is a battle where you are forced solo. Even for someone with completed story, it should be possible to fix the issue.

Genesis
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Genesis »

Now there are ways to forcefully add/remove certain characters to your party, even unlock "locked" party members

gradius12
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by gradius12 »

Genesis wrote:
Fri Jul 24, 2020 3:33 am
Now there are ways to forcefully add/remove certain characters to your party, even unlock "locked" party members
already tried that but didnt work its because of the fixed party that forced you to use these and only these character

gradius12
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by gradius12 »

a_busy_man wrote:
Fri Jul 24, 2020 3:22 am
gradius12 wrote:
Fri Jul 24, 2020 3:11 am

Then there is a way to fix the bug. You can redo the final fight and there is a battle where you are forced solo. Even for someone with completed story, it should be possible to fix the issue.
its strange maybe its because of the quest but im noww solo got party disbanded sentence and still says party fixed

okay seems like it is even after someone is forced to leave you still have the fixed status and it could be because of your own character causing it because even after being solo i couldnt get any one to join
Last edited by gradius12 on Fri Jul 24, 2020 4:24 am, edited 1 time in total.

MzJ
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by MzJ »

The option to instantly remove seals for divine beast is really good :lol: , and how did this Canaan person manage to isolate the cooldowns for the "no cooldown" cheat?

gradius12
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by gradius12 »

well that cheat with the clothes is f... up im glad i hadnt progressed so far in ch 3

a_busy_man
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by a_busy_man »

gradius12 wrote:
Fri Jul 24, 2020 4:31 am
well that cheat with the clothes is f... up im glad i hadnt progressed so far in ch 3
That cheat must be banned. It breaks the game... It isn't on my table, but maybe put an alert on the psot that have a table with it.

Well, this is to learn to make backups before testing new scripts. I also forget to do it a lot of times, but it is important.

DeathPenalty
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by DeathPenalty »

It seems Blocking skill cast directly from Canaan table is not working. I tried casting sanka and my character is still standing

gradius12
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by gradius12 »

well im glad that even after the 1.03 update i hadnt progressed in the story

sucks to do each team matesidequest again but it will be really quick since im currently having my totally broken gear and weapons ^^

50k dmg each hit even the follow ups muhahahahaha im sepiroth(power) crossed with tanja degureschaff(power and speed) :P
Last edited by gradius12 on Fri Jul 24, 2020 4:41 am, edited 2 times in total.

a_busy_man
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by a_busy_man »

DeathPenalty wrote:
Fri Jul 24, 2020 4:36 am
It seems Blocking skill cast directly from Canaan table is not working. I tried casting sanka and my character is still standing
On my table doesn't work either? Canaan's table only work for thsoe using the fearlessrevolution launcher, in mine it works for both launchers.

DeathPenalty
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by DeathPenalty »

a_busy_man wrote:
Fri Jul 24, 2020 4:38 am
DeathPenalty wrote:
Fri Jul 24, 2020 4:36 am
On my table doesn't work either? Canaan's table only work for thsoe using the fearlessrevolution launcher, in mine it works for both launchers.
Yeah both table, other scripts i tested works.Only Blocking skill cast is not working using Sanka. Maybe back attack will work(but i don't know what are those),
Last edited by DeathPenalty on Fri Jul 24, 2020 4:58 am, edited 2 times in total.