Sword Art Online: Alicization Lycoris (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Angel
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Sword Art Online: Alicization Lycoris (Steam)

Post by Angel »

can i ask to add a character’s stamina lock. otherwise, when swimming, it goes to zero and the character slows down in the water.
thank!

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

yhawkz
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by yhawkz »

Weapon Prof

sao_al.exe+1FD984C = DW
sao_al.exe+1FD73BC = 1-H
sao_al.exe+1FD76C8 = rapier
sao_al.exe+1FD82F8 = whips
sao_al.exe+1FD8604 = Katanas
sao_al.exe+1FD9234 = Bows
sao_al.exe+1FD7CE0 = dagger
sao_al.exe+1FD7FEC = maces
sao_al.exe+1FD8910 = 2-H

gradius12
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by gradius12 »

i found it the bonding part its literally the address next 2 byte value after the item quantity part (e.g item quantity shows
the address 141F01774 then the bond is is at 141F01776) hope it helps

gradius12
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by gradius12 »

@drummer the pointer for it should be [HighlightedItemPtr]+5a

gradius12
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by gradius12 »

for all i also found the skill mastery ( The Stars)for the skills are the addresses between the weapon profs. if you start with 1h the first mastery comes sao_al.exe+1FD73C0 the next is at +1FD73D0

bapexxx
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by bapexxx »

Hi,

I am not sure if I am the only one experiencing this.. But after I use the no crafting requirement cheat I realised my weapon prof has increased to 100 and now I can't learn any new skills is there any way to fix this?

Thanks in advance

NumberXer0
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by NumberXer0 »

gradius12 wrote:
Sun Jul 12, 2020 6:46 pm
for all i also found the skill mastery ( The Stars)for the skills are the addresses between the weapon profs. if you start with 1h the first mastery comes sao_al.exe+1FD73C0 the next is at +1FD73D0
Huh..I somehow missed that entirely. I don't remember the game ever talking about the stars and mine are all at 0..
What does mastery even do?

chaosreaper55
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by chaosreaper55 »

hi anyone know the address for fishing proficiency?

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

bapexxx wrote:
Sun Jul 12, 2020 8:11 pm
Hi,

I am not sure if I am the only one experiencing this.. But after I use the no crafting requirement cheat I realised my weapon prof has increased to 100 and now I can't learn any new skills is there any way to fix this?

Thanks in advance
There is talk in the CH boards for their trainer that it is a bug in their trainer that causes this. Someone posted a fix, but you basically have to add 65536 to the number you want your proficiency to be to fix it. I haven't done anything with proficiency in my table, so I kind of doubt something caused it from the table.

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

I didn't have much time to devote to gaming today, but thanks to all the help with static pointers, I came up with some multipliers. I have NPC Trust Multiplier and Crafting Skill Level Multiplier. These affect the stats when you are crafting with someone. I also have the heavily requested Weapon Proficiency Multiplier. I also was able to come up with Infinite Stamina. That's all in this update. I might have some more time tomorrow to try to finish perfecting some things. On the 14th, the Friends of Mineral Town game comes out and I plan on starting a table with that also. Enjoy!

It's in EDIT 3.5.

gradius12
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by gradius12 »

NumberXer0 wrote:
Sun Jul 12, 2020 9:19 pm
gradius12 wrote:
Huh..I somehow missed that entirely. I don't remember the game ever talking about the stars and mine are all at 0..
What does mastery even do?
so far as i see nothing but im still in chapter 1 so maybe there will be something

4x4F
Retired Donor
Retired Donor

Post by 4x4F »

DrummerIX wrote:
Mon Jul 13, 2020 12:25 am
I didn't have much time to devote to gaming today, but thanks to all the help with static pointers, I came up with some multipliers. I have NPC Trust Multiplier and Crafting Skill Level Multiplier. These affect the stats when you are crafting with someone. I also have the heavily requested Weapon Proficiency Multiplier. I also was able to come up with Infinite Stamina. That's all in this update. I might have some more time tomorrow to try to finish perfecting some things. On the 14th, the Friends of Mineral Town game comes out and I plan on starting a table with that also. Enjoy!

It's in EDIT 3.5.
Do you think you can make an Item Editor that works in the equip screen aswell, just to grab weapon/Armor ID's?

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

I made a few changes to Highlighted Item Editor by request. It now works when highlighting from the Equip menu. I added in the Bonding pointer for the item (it appears to go to 10,000 max). Right after that pointer is the pointer that determines the character the bonding is for. I added in some other pointers dealing with attachments, but it is kind of hard to figure out exact id's that work. I'm removing EDIT 3.5 since it was recently added but everything is still here in this update.

It's in EDIT 3.6.

KS212
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by KS212 »

gradius12 wrote:
I was wondering about this... I'm going to guess as a skill ranks up it does more damage or has higher chance to do what its sub-effects are ie apply debuffs, launch, hazard, fatalize, etc. Just a guess tho. I haven't seen how to raise these either... is it by usage?

royalhell
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by royalhell »

Could perhaps a party editor come into fruition? It would be cool to have lets say 3 Renlys(One of the special weapon users) in your party

PS: An affection Multiplier for NPCs and Party members would be a nice add
Last edited by royalhell on Mon Jul 13, 2020 4:38 am, edited 1 time in total.