DOOM Eternal [Engine:idTech 7]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Smiiggs
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: DOOM Eternal [Engine:idTech 7]

Post by Smiiggs »

Anyone figured out how to change the viewmodel fov for the demons? The command 'hands_fovScale' changes viewmodel fov for Slayer and there are commands that start with 'demonHands' but there is no demonHands_fovScale

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Nightmarekiller
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Nightmarekiller »

First and foremost my biggest thanks to Mr. SunBeam for creating this cheat table and secondly I decided to post some useful console commands for people to find them in one place instead page by page. Please feel free to add some stuff yourselves.

1) g_permagodmode 1
NOTE: This command is different from the "God" command, with this one you can stay in God mode through the whole game until you exit through Desktop

2) g_weaponkick 0 = No recoil from weapons

3) p_infinitebloodpunch 1 = Unlimited Blood Punch
NOTE: you MUST have at least one blood punch for this to work, if your blood punch is zero and you enable this cheat it will stay at zero

4) pm_disablenighmaregodmode 1 = this will enable you to use god command in Ultra-Nightmare mode

5) g_ammoscalar # = depending the number value you will input(for example g_ammoscalar 2) it will make all your ammo doubled(or more) including your chainsaw, so don't be surprised that it will look empty(there 3 lines but it will become six)

6) campaign_giveupgradedweaponsandmods = this will give all the weapons,mods and upgrades BUT they will not be mastered
NOTE: Use it at your own risk unless if you don't care about completion. Also do that AFTER you acquired your first mod in the beginning of the game.

7) campaign_giveallweaponsandmods = this will give all the weapons and mods BUT no upgrades and Mastery.

8) give all = this will give you all the weapons, mods, upgrades and they will be mastered too
NOTE: Use it at your own risk unless if you don't care about completion.Also do that AFTER you acquired your first mod in the beginning of the game.

9) mainmenu_unlockallmasterlevels 1 = this will unlock all master levels from the main menu after you select a profile, even though they will look locked you can access them

10) weapon_autofullcharge 1 = this will make the plasma rifle heat blast auto charged.

11) g_doom5melee_forcemeleelevel 1,2 or 3 = this will make your NORMAL punch stronger, level 3 can kill easily the weakest enemies and give good damage to strong enemies.
NOTE: there is some issues with this command, if you try to break a wall or a chains it might not work. My solution was to jump and dash forward to break them or just return the value to 0

12) pm_allowInfiniteDoubleJumps 1 = unlimited double jumps

13) give weapon/player/crucible = gives you the Crucible

14) give weapon/player/unmaykr = gives you the Unmaykr

15) give weapon/player/heavy_cannon =gives you the Heavy Cannon

16) give weapon/player/bfg

17) give weapon/player/rocket_launcher

18) give weapon/player/plasma_rifle

19) give weapon/player/chaingun

20) give weapon/player/gauss_rifle = gives you the Ballista

21) give weapon/player/double_barrel = gives you the double barrel shotgun

22) judgementmeter_Enableregen 1 = this will make the Crucible regenerate itself after using it

23) judgementmeter_Infinite = unlimited energy for the Crucible

24) Runes_maxallrunes = this will give you all the runes in the game. Use it at your own risk unless if you don't care about completion.

25) g_weaponspreadscale 0 = makes all weapons to have perfect accuracy
NOTE: this command affects GREATLY the shotgun full auto, it makes the shots like a single slug

26) proj_emp_overrideInflueneTimeInSeconds 100 = makes frozen enemies stay frozen for a loooooong time

27) give ammo = will give you full ammo, very useful if you are using the command "g_ammoscalar", my suggestion is to bind this to a key, for example: bind INS "give ammo". Because is very difficult to manage to have full ammo on bfg, if you use a higher ammo capacity.

28) weapon_ignoreChargeTimeout 1 = ignores the charge time of weapons

NOTES: The good things:

a) Makes the Heavy Cannon Micro Missiles to shoot unlimited missiles, exactly like the "bottomless missiles mastery")

b) If you use the command "weapon_autofullcharge 1" and combine it with this command "weapon_ignoreChargeTimeout 1" it will make the Plasma Rifle Heat Blast "power surge" mastery faster to shoot. In the default settings it takes about a second or two after the Heat Blast attack to start shooting the power surge(red beams). While holding the the primary fire and pressing once secondary fire before the time ends, you will be able to shoot the power surge without interruption.

c) Makes the Chaingun Energy Shield to be able to deploy it instantly after being depleted by time or after throwing it or after release.

d) The Super Shotgun Meat Hook can be used instantly. No wait time to recharge.

e) Makes the Heavy Cannon Precision Bolt faster(very little faster mind you, is barely noticeable)

The Bad things:

a) Makes the Ballista weapon unusable. It can make both mods of Ballista to shoot instantly charged attacks but after 1 shot they stuck. Another issue is if you master the "Incremental Blade" you don't have the leisure to shoot a blade that costs 16 and 32 plasma.
A "solution" to this problem is after you shoot once change to another mod or reset the command to it's default setting. Another solution is to bind it to some keys.

b) It affects the Rocket Launcher Lock-on speed.

29) g_infiniteammo = 1 = unlimited something ??? :roll:

30) Unlimited quick dash: Use these 2 commands: WARNING, possible motion sickness :mrgreen:

a) envSuit_dashIgnoreMeter 1

b) envSuit_dashRetriggerTime 0

31) loot_debug_dropEverything 1 = when you kill an enemy(glory kill or normal) they will drop all type of ammo and health(it does not refill you).

32) loot_noAmmoDrops 1 = no ammo drops from kills

33) g_enablepistol 1 OR give/weapon/player/pistol (this one shows animation when you pickup the weapon)

NOTES: An unused weapon which is also buggy. When you pickup anything that has animation(such as when you pickup the grenade launcher for the first time), you will stuck being "empty handed", you will not be able to choose other weapons.

SOLUTION: In my case when that happens I press the button for the Crucible to equip, press again the button to unequip, after that it fixes the issue.
Use the command "give weapon/player/crucible" to have it early and being able to use the pistol too without issues.
The pistol will be at the "last slot", meaning if the BFG is your last weapon, after that it will be the pistol.
Only with mouse wheel you will be able to find it and use it.
If anytime you want to remove the weapon just type "g_enablepistol 0". Maybe/think is possible also a game crash.

34) give ability_dash

35) give abilities/blood_punch

General tips about weapons commands:
It is possible to have all the weapons from the beginning of the game as long as you remember these things:

a) Don't use "give all" or "campaign_giveupgradedweaponsandmods" in the beginning of the game BEFORE you acquire your first mod for the shotgun.

b) There is a chance at the Cultist Base, where you pick up the Rocket Launcher(but assuming you already have it with cheats), the doors will not open. To bypass the problem use the noclip command.

c) If there are people who are using trainers to edit the Praetors Tokens, Weapon Upgrade Tokens, Mastery Tokens and Sentinel Batteries just keep in mind this: DO NOT TAKE ANYTHING inside the Fortress of Doom that requires Sentinel Batteries that you shouldn't have BEFORE starting and playing the map the Cultist Base. You will stuck and will cannot proceed.

d) If you care about completion of the levels(finding all the mods, runes, etc) don't use the commands "give all" or "campaign_giveupgradedweaponsandmods" and "Runes_maxallrunes". The solution is to use the "give/weapon/player" commands. Basically you can have all the weapons early in the game BUT without mods already installed(the only exception is the Super Shotgun, it doesn't require mods). You can use trainers to buy weapons abilities and master the weapons.

e) Binding console commands in Numpads keys: example: bind kp_ins "weaponkick 0"

1) kp_end
2) kp_downarrow
3) kp_pgdn
4) kp_leftarrow
5) kp_5
6) kp_rightarrow
7) kp_home
8) kp_uparrow
9) kp_pgup
0) kp_ins
.) kp_del
-) kp_minus
+) kp_plus
*) kp_star
/) kp_slash
enter) kp_enter
Last edited by Nightmarekiller on Sun May 17, 2020 6:10 am, edited 30 times in total.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

^ Note that it's nighmare without the 't'. Unless developers changed that :D I said people would type it as it's spelled and then wonder why it doesn't work :D :D viewtopic.php?p=126859#p126859

Nightmarekiller
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Thanks for the head up, i fix it, LOL
Last edited by Nightmarekiller on Mon May 11, 2020 6:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

Nightmarekiller wrote:
Fri May 08, 2020 1:00 pm
24) proj_emp_overrideInflueneTimeInSeconds 100 = makes frozen enemies stay frozen for a loooooong time
Something tells me the word is "influence", not "influene". Copy-paste all the shit you posted in a Notepad++ window and re-verify the spelling, please.

Nightmarekiller
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Believe it or not it is exactly like that, I have the Doom from the first day release(not patched). I don't know if they change it. I copy-paste from your lists of commands.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

Then the developers are illiterate, what can I say :)

Nightmarekiller
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

You should have seen the topic about Alien Colonial Marines typo

[Link]

:shock: :lol: :lol:

standuser
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by standuser »

Can someone with IDA experience help with this? I'm trying to get this cvar to be always activated:

Code: Select all

resource_loadMostRecent
but I can't find the correct instructions to change, because x64dbg isn't getting me somewhere useful and IDA takes forever to disassemble the game's exe.

Any help would be appreciated. I want this to be enabled by a hex patch in the exe so it can be used before the resources get loaded (adding launch parameters/using cheat engine won't help).

I need to do this to be able to specify which resources get loaded first, by setting the timestamps to some custom values (which I did already)

EDIT: Already found it, just look for references in x64dbg and find where the cvar you want gets referenced. Then, the instruction just before it will contain the default value (or a pointer to it). In my case, I changed the pointer (that was pointing to 0) to the pointer of the cvar after this, which was pointing to 1. This made the game launch with the cvar set to 1 by default.

I did not see if this resulted in the correct behaviour I want yet, but it did change the default value.

STN
Founder
Founder

Post by STN »

Curious if anyone has tried this cheat after Denuvo added the anticheat to doom eternal today?

Does it still work?

smashbro596
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by smashbro596 »

STN wrote:
Fri May 15, 2020 10:18 pm
Curious if anyone has tried this cheat after Denuvo added the anticheat to doom eternal today?

Does it still work?
i tested it, still works like a charm. that and so does the fearlessrevolution trainer.
i havent tested if turning on empowered demons does anything. just stay away from the online portions as long as you're cheating.

i don't know what satanic ritual sunbeam performed, but so far their table is update-proof. :P

sebastianyyz
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by sebastianyyz »

I wonder if there is a command for "flame belch no cooldown"

Ferdam
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Ferdam »

Did anyone find a way to add abilities earlier?
Or even upgrade your suit

Tried add 'give abilities/dash' but didn't work for example. 'give abilities/blood_punch' does not give you an error but does nothing it seems.

Edit:

Found the problem, they didn't follow the pattern 'abilities/<something>' for dash. Instead you have to type:

give ability_dash
This will help you get dash ability earlier.

give abilities/blood_punch
gives you blood punch earlier too.
Last edited by Ferdam on Sun May 17, 2020 1:48 am, edited 1 time in total.

Nightmarekiller
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

sebastianyyz wrote:
Sat May 16, 2020 12:17 am
I wonder if there is a command for "flame belch no cooldown"
Maybe there is but I haven't found it yet, there is a command "g_ignoreQuickUseCooldown" but is not working for me. The thing is some commands are linked to other commands in order to achieve a result. For example:

Unlimited quick dash: Use these 2 commands

a) envSuit_dashIgnoreMeter 1

b)envSuit_dashRetriggerTime 0

In my case I am using a trainer to edit the praetor tokens, Mastery tokens, sentinel batteries, fast grenade cooldown, fast flame belch cooldown.

If you are gonna ask where to find a trainer, sorry I can't help you because it depends on the version of the game and you have to use it at your own risk.
Last edited by Nightmarekiller on Sun May 17, 2020 5:53 am, edited 1 time in total.

dethboy
Cheater
Cheater

Post by dethboy »

There is another table at the beginning of these posts that includes a lot of upgrade stuff. The table was made by Zanzer