XCOM: Chimera Squad

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
danielyee
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: XCOM: Chimera Squad

Post by danielyee »

hi sifu ,great table maker..friends..
sir this table have bugs..i run thru..can sir have a look and recheck it..
please
tq
some working..great assist and a good help..appreciated

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Noraksa01
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Noraksa01 »

Csimbi wrote:
Fri Apr 24, 2020 1:42 pm
Pretty stupid game if you ask me, great example of how XCOM is gradually washed down to... not XCOM.
So, I guess it means no more updates from me, I had quite enough of it in 10 minutes.

That 10 minutes was enough to dust off my XCOM2 soldier patcher and adopt it to this title (apparently the code is very similar to WOTC).
Some stuffs are disabled in it (dunno if they are used, but you can re-enable these easily by adding the right offsets and removing the comment marks).
The status check before 'Will' is also commented out, dunno if that's needed anymore.

Enjoy! (if you can)

Could you possibly try to add ressources (money and the other one) ?

Darkedone02
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Darkedone02 »

I wish for instant research on Assembly, instant training, and instant spec-ops completion.

danielyee
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by danielyee »

Hi sifu Csimbi..you are good to help us all..sir but the tabble need a checkup..as enemies also in god mode too sir..apreciated all the time and all your efforts sir..tq

Csimbi
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Csimbi »

Then you are using it wrong. It's a soldier patcher. Use only in barracks (click thru your units) then turn it off.
Same thing as in XCOM/XCOM2.

danielyee
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by danielyee »

ok sir..noted..sir supples can help ..sir

sombra
Cheater
Cheater

Post by sombra »

this game is like xcom game dev playing saints row, really getting saints row 4 vibe from the game

thanks for the table!

kira0819
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by kira0819 »

i have trouble to use console. im sure i have it enabled by creating a shortcut of the exe and add -allowconsole because im seeing those debug option like "debug strategy start" on the menu. but when i press the tilde button nothing happen, the console is not being brought up. i have checked im in us QWERTY keyboard, but i notice im typing ` instead of ~ which is (shift+`). i tried (shift+`) too but no luck

BoehserOnkel
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by BoehserOnkel »

some tweaks

research 1 round
replace(make backup of file first) : \ Documents\My Games\XCOM Chimera Squad\XComGame\Config XComResearch.ini

1 round research
research1round.rar
(1.85 KiB) Downloaded 258 times
OR THIS
1 round research + get elerium instead paying
research1round+elerium.rar
(1.87 KiB) Downloaded 219 times

some startegic tweaks , like 4 places for training
replace(make backup of file first) : \ Documents\My Games\XCOM Chimera Squad\XComGame\Config XComStrategyTuning.ini
xccs.rar
(3.36 KiB) Downloaded 123 times
OR THIS
1 round specops and training added to the file above
1 round specops+train.rar
(3.34 KiB) Downloaded 209 times

allweaponstypes for all
weaponsforall.rar
(5.88 KiB) Downloaded 144 times
password:1974
have fun

debug mode and cheats

you can use the "PowerUp" command to get a god-mode
look here how -->

To activate the console, you must first add the following as a command line parameter to XCOM :
-allowconsole
(if you add "-autodebug" too you can start a game with almost all items )
[Link]

Rightclick the XCOM 2 shortcut(on your desktop), select properties and add it at the end of the "Target"-field so that it looks something like this:
\XCOM xxxxxxxxxxxx\Binaries\Win64\XCom.exe" -allowconsole -autodebug

"""""""If using Steam, rightclick the game in your Library, select Properties and add it under "Set launch options".
(does not work for some people - so use method above)""""""""""

Open the console in-game using the ~ button (should be tilde button)

type Powerup , press enter - bäähm

edit: if you have trouble after enabeling console add this -noRedScreens (before -allowconsole)
should look like this \XCOM Chimera Squad\Binaries\Win64\xcom.exe" -noRedScreens -allowconsole -autodebug

usefull cheats :

giveMeTonsOfResources xxxxxxx

GiveFieldTeam x

PromoteAllMax

giveAllItems xxxx

unlockAllResearch
Last edited by BoehserOnkel on Sat Apr 25, 2020 10:28 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PooPooPod
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by PooPooPod »

Editing .ini doesn't seem to work. As soon as you load up the save, the edited config gets overwritten by the default. Maybe it only works with a new game?

Csimbi
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Csimbi »

Added update #1.

Liolande
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Liolande »

Darkedone02 wrote:
Fri Apr 24, 2020 2:28 pm
Ashar wrote:
Fri Apr 24, 2020 2:24 pm
ffs, people whine about the game being the same, which gets boring, so the devs try something different, then people whine thats its not same as the previous games.
Actually like I said before, this game is suppose to be the equivalent of an older spin-off of the xcom series in the past, this one suppose to be xcom apalcalypse. This was before xcom terror of the deep comes out, which will basically be our X-com 3 modernized.

So X: com 3 might come in the next year or two.
i dont know why you all dislike the game? i like it, as i liked xcom apocalypse.. and i really REALLY hope for a Xcom3 from Firaxis!! :) especially because Phoenix Point from the old founder are so... unsatisfying.. ;)

Arjik
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Arjik »

PooPooPod wrote:
Sat Apr 25, 2020 2:05 pm
Editing .ini doesn't seem to work. As soon as you load up the save, the edited config gets overwritten by the default. Maybe it only works with a new game?
Editing .ini usually requires re-starting the campaign, as most parameters are set at its start (like soldier stats, initial resources, etc.). You also shouldn't edit it while the game is running - all the changes are loaded as the game starts, changing .ini afterwards won't do anything. You could try setting the edited files as read-only, but that may result in game crashing.

I can confirm, that for example editing some of the lines on unrest in XComStrategyTuning.ini you can disable unrest altogether. Same goes for many other parameters. Soldier stats are easily changed, so you can simply make them gods right from the start just by giving them something like 200 Defense, 200 Aim... All of their stats are in XComGameData_CharacterStats.ini and tagged with ;XComAndroid and similar phrase at the end of a line (i.e, Torque is ;XcomInquisitor).

If editing files in \Documents\My Games\XCOM Chimera Squad\XComGame\Config\ doesn't work, you could edit default files in \Steam\steamapps\common\XCOM-Chimera-Squad\XComGame\Config, but that may result in game crashing or you changes being overwritten after a file check or an update.

PooPooPod
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by PooPooPod »

Nice, I made the changes in the root directory and it works fine with existing saves.

kira0819
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by kira0819 »

the research1round+elerium works for me in the root while the specop+trainning 1 round works in my document. both works on existing save, so may just put the file in both place.