Inner Chains v2.2 (godmode,ammo,etc.) GOG

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
gideon25
Table Makers
Table Makers

Inner Chains v2.2 (godmode,ammo,etc.) GOG

Post by gideon25 »

Made for the GOG 2.2 version. May work for steam.

EDIT: Apparently infinite gun energy staying on can mess with jump. Toggle Infinite gun energy on/then off when you need gun energy and it gives you 5000 gun energy. So no need to keep it on.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
InnerChains-Win64-Shipping_G25.CT
For GOG 2.2
(10.11 KiB) Downloaded 241 times
Last edited by gideon25 on Sat Apr 04, 2020 6:09 am, edited 1 time in total.

KyleKatarn
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: Inner Chains v2.2 (godmode,ammo,etc.) GOG

Post by KyleKatarn »

Thank you so much, gideon25!
All functions work perfectly from what I have tested. Keep up the good work! :D

Original Request Post Here: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=12006
So, it's been a challenge but things are going well for this game now.

KyleKatarn
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by KyleKatarn »

Came across a problem. Infinite Gun Energy renders the player unable to jump, causing the player to fall on his face.
Will inform gideon25 of this issue.

If toggled off, the player can jump again. It seems that some combination of God Mode and Infinite Gun Duration (Value set to 1) still prevents ammo from running out. Odd. Still only have the Electro Gun as I had been testing over and over until I found this issue.

KyleKatarn
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by KyleKatarn »

I found the Flame Thrower once I made some more progress. I had figured out that if one gun is used and the Infinite Gun Energy is toggled, then the Ammo refills and stays full no matter how much it is fired. Picking up the Flame Thrower disabled Infinite Ammo but it was a simple matter of ticking the option off and on again. Seems whatever gun is in your hand is the one the cheats apply to. As in, equipping the Flame Thrower removes No Overheat on the Electro Gun. That's it for now. Takes some fiddling with but is working well.

** Edit ** The theory about ammo or cheats only working for the equipped gun only is false. It works fine. Might take some tinkering on the part of the player, but it functions perfectly.
Last edited by KyleKatarn on Sat Apr 04, 2020 7:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

gideon25
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by gideon25 »

KyleKatarn wrote:
Sat Apr 04, 2020 3:45 am
Came across a problem. Infinite Gun Energy renders the player unable to jump, causing the player to fall on his face.
Will inform gideon25 of this issue.

If toggled off, the player can jump again. It seems that some combination of God Mode and Infinite Gun Duration (Value set to 1) still prevents ammo from running out. Odd. Still only have the Electro Gun as I had been testing over and over until I found this issue.
Thats because when you tick the infinite gun energy script it writes/gives you 5000 energy to the gun energy address. So no need to keep it on unless you run out or it resets for some reason (level load or you reloaded it using the in game reloader or something).

KyleKatarn
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by KyleKatarn »

I am happy to "tick away" as I have found a workaround. LOL Thanks for the explanation. It was driving me crazy. One gun left to find. This will be interesting.

**UPDATE** "Infinite Gun Energy" works with all 3 guns. Finished game, but was a bit tricky. On End Boss Fight, if you use the ammo cheat it causes the final boss to glow bright white or bright yellow, making it impossible to see and fight. To remedy, do not attack the boss with the ammo cheat on. If you are low on ammo, turn away and tick and untick the ammo cheat. This will prevent the error from occurring.
Last edited by KyleKatarn on Sun Apr 12, 2020 5:29 am, edited 1 time in total.

guerrini67
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by guerrini67 »

thank you very much to who made it possible!!!! :D