DOOM Eternal [Engine:idTech 7]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Knightmare077
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: DOOM Eternal [Engine:idTech 7]

Post by Knightmare077 »

it didn't work here.

I tried a file named "DOOMConfig.cfg" and a file named "DOOMConfig1.cfg" using the process described with the non-vulkan .exe.

It worked as far as the cfg loading the parameters via the .dll but the switching script didn't change the values after Alt Tab, changing values and going back in and hitting del on num pad.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

In the meantime I've updated the table to latest Steam/Beth versions.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

Knightmare077 wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 3:31 am
it didn't work here.

I tried a file named "DOOMConfig.cfg" and a file named "DOOMConfig1.cfg" using the process described with the non-vulkan .exe.

It worked as far as the cfg loading the parameters via the .dll but the switching script didn't change the values after Alt Tab, changing values and going back in and hitting del on num pad.
Here's the BEFORE and AFTER re-loading the .cfg in Eternal:

When I loaded the game, since the restrictions were in place, the .cfg did not update the CVars I had in the file:

Code: Select all

configVersion 9
//========================================
ai_death_FadeDelay 10000
g_infiniteAmmo 1
After having run the Numpad Del (I really hope you've not confused it with Del), the g_infiniteAmmo is 1 (from 0). So it does work :)

BR,
Sun

P.S.: Also note that the .cfg file version is now 9 :)

Zephyr91
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Zephyr91 »

Has anyone been able to get god mode working on ultra-nightmare difficulty? After I enter the command I lost 70 health and it did not activate??? Not sure what is going on.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

Zephyr91 wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 1:21 pm
Has anyone been able to get god mode working on ultra-nightmare difficulty? After I enter the command I lost 70 health and it did not activate??? Not sure what is going on.
2 pages back and your answer. This is your only verbal warning, considering your # of posts and just joining in to post your issue, without doing your due diligence and going through the topic pages. We're sick of lazy people roaming around to satisfy just their interests alone.

forkinator
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by forkinator »

Thank you @sunbeam for the update!

nzr
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by nzr »

I found a way to hide shells and weapon fx: g_ejectShells 0; g_fxDisable 1;
Still don't know how to hide my weapon in first person view.

Probablywrongx
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Probablywrongx »

I can't enter slayer gates anymore it's saying I have a value of -524.

I'm not that familiar with cheat engine but I've searched locked the process on the doom.exe and searched for a value of -524 with scan type search for text and value as string but it comes up with lots of scans, like 17 or so.

It changes it temporary when I change one of them to a value of 0 but it's never a solid 0...its like 0124 or something.

help please.

skacikpl
Cheater
Cheater

Post by skacikpl »

Probablywrongx wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 4:29 pm
search for text and value as string
You should familiarize yourself with what data types are, if you're looking for strings then all you will get and modify is what is drawn on screen by the UI and then most likely switched back because the actual data passed to build the string is other data type like integer and it is what actually controls game logic.

Probablywrongx
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Probablywrongx »

skacikpl wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 5:24 pm
Probablywrongx wrote:
You should familiarize yourself with what data types are, if you're looking for strings then all you will get and modify is what is drawn on screen by the UI and then most likely switched back because the actual data passed to build the string is other data type like integer and it is what actually controls game logic.
What should I be looking for in this case?

skacikpl
Cheater
Cheater

Post by skacikpl »

Probablywrongx wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 6:42 pm
skacikpl wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 5:24 pm
Probablywrongx wrote:
What should I be looking for in this case?
I'm not exactly sure what you're trying to change but generally default 4 bytes setting from CE will suffice.
Searching for strings is very, very rarely useful.

Probablywrongx
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Probablywrongx »

Well I fixed it by using the cheat table and typing in give weaponpoints. The minus thing is what broke it.

I did try the 4 bytes but it ended up with 17000 results :D

Drivium
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Drivium »

Do we know if there is any danger of being banned? Forgive me if it was discussed here already. I've recommended this to people, so trying to see if I need to do damage control. lol

skacikpl
Cheater
Cheater

Post by skacikpl »

Drivium wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 7:45 pm
Do we know if there is any danger of being banned? Forgive me if it was discussed here already. I've recommended this to people, so trying to see if I need to do damage control. lol
Well there's no 3rd party anticheat of any sorts and it seems so far that the game doesn't have any internal protection whatsoever which will probably kill the battlemode on PC in days.

Drivium
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Drivium »

skacikpl wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 8:12 pm
Drivium wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 7:45 pm
Well there's no 3rd party anticheat of any sorts and it seems so far that the game doesn't have any internal protection whatsoever which will probably kill the battlemode on PC in days.
Perfect! That's what I wanted to know. Appreciate it!