Unity of Command II

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
The Mogician
Table Makers
Table Makers

Unity of Command II

Post by The Mogician »

Pointer table for:
Prestige

I don't know how the value is encrypted but that's the value right there. I don't know how to make it bigger but you can always lock the value and just start buying stuff like there is no tomorrow. In the purchase screen, if you see things are no longer available, close the window and reopen it, it will be available to be purchased again.

I tried looking for some other stuff but I think they might all be encrypted with this funny encryption. Can someone tell me how to work this out? From what I gathered, 4 byte 100 is translated into 187180704 while 4 byte 0 is translated into 1871277504.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
uoc2.CT
Prestige
(719 Bytes) Downloaded 788 times

Cake-san
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: Unity of Command II

Post by Cake-san »

Lol, I though it's another unity game ,then I download the game. Well, it's not unity, just a python game.
The value that you found is not an encrypted value, it's an address. Python being python. Each value is an object.
If you want to change the variable's value without changing other variables that hold that value, you have to create another value/object or find other value/object that has that value that you want.

The easiest method to cheat in this kind of game is by using in-game command console or edit game file.

The Mogician
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by The Mogician »

Cake-san wrote:
Wed Nov 13, 2019 11:34 am
Lol, I though it's another unity game ,then I download the game. Well, it's not unity, just a python game.
The value that you found is not an encrypted value, it's an address. Python being python. Each value is an object.
If you want to change the variable's value without changing other variables that hold that value, you have to create another value/object or find other value/object that has that value that you want.

The easiest method to cheat in this kind of game is by using in-game command console or edit game file.
Uhf, remind me why I hate Data Structures in uni.

Segert
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Segert »

Hey folks uhm the cheat does not seem to work. the prestige cheat. it does not locate de values.

can this be updated please? :)