Borderlands 3 [Engine:Unreal 4.20] - Console enabler, Dumper and more..

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
KayCypher
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Borderlands 3 [Engine:Unreal Engine 4] - Console enabler, Dumper and more..

Post by KayCypher »

I myself using that legendary assault rifle pool can only spawn 13 AR in a row. It always crashes at the 14th one. On the other hand, I was able to spawn about 200 pistols in a row without crashing whatsoever.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Rydian
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Rydian »

If you're looking to just fart out a bunch of legendaries of any type with less setup and without crashing, you could totally look at my table. Edit your golden keys, turn the loot modifier on and each time you open the chest you'll get a load of legendaries.

Don't ban me for sniping customers away.

Poyzion
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Poyzion »

Big thanks for the answer but i have another question: If i got it right, for using the unlockcustomizations command in the console i only have to search for the pointer inside ObjectDump.txt and add that to the CheatTable and activate it correct?
Because there is no pool for it (or did i missed it?) i don‘t have to entering the value of all other pointers/script and don‘t activate them, correct?

Or is there no option included in the table yet? Because that would make it nearly useless for me :)

If that way doesn‘t work please post or send me a tutorial how to use it because it would be great to customize my character even at the start playing :)

Sorry that i‘m asking this much of questions but (normally) a forum m/Boards is exactly this so Users can talk between each other and also for people asking questions :)

gs9511
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by gs9511 »

Poyzion wrote:
Tue Oct 22, 2019 12:22 am
Big thanks for the answer but i have another question: If i got it right, for using the unlockcustomizations command in the console i only have to search for the pointer inside ObjectDump.txt and add that to the CheatTable and activate it correct?
Because there is no pool for it (or did i missed it?) i don‘t have to entering the value of all other pointers/script and don‘t activate them, correct?

Or is there no option included in the table yet? Because that would make it nearly useless for me :)

If that way doesn‘t work please post or send me a tutorial how to use it because it would be great to customize my character even at the start playing :)

Sorry that i‘m asking this much of questions but (normally) a forum m/Boards is exactly this so Users can talk between each other and also for people asking questions :)
As far as I know, the "UnlockCustomizations" console command doesn't work anymore as of version 1.0.2 of the game, but I might be wrong.

ItemPool spawning is another thing all together. If you want to spawn customization ItemPools, you can use Sunbeam's way or my way to do so.

Sunbeam's ItemPool spawn method (Read the whole post): viewtopic.php?p=102370#p102370
Fabricator gun ItemPool spawn method (Read the whole post): viewtopic.php?p=108701#p108701

Customization ItemPools:
Last edited by gs9511 on Thu Oct 24, 2019 5:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

vs2kf
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by vs2kf »

Hello, it's possible to spawn mission reward item (like desperado head) with this method ?

I did not find anything about that in the dump

Thx

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

gs9511 wrote:
Tue Oct 22, 2019 5:55 pm
Now I get it :) I thought about using that gun, but the idea slipped when I started playing Breakpoint. I'll see if I can get to the core of the fabricator gun and use the internal function in the OpenDebugMenu fabrication. Build Gear function can be somewhat emulated by feeding all of the elements you mentioned in the debug menu and have that Build Gear button call the function the fabricator gun calls ;) That way you won't have to worry about pools, cuz you can select the components directly in the debug menu :P Cool idea, lol :)

gs9511
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by gs9511 »

vs2kf wrote:
Wed Oct 23, 2019 9:03 am
Hello, it's possible to spawn mission reward item (like desperado head) with this method ?

I did not find anything about that in the dump

Thx
I have no clue if all the mission rewards are all loaded at once. You might have to travel a bit and update your ObjectsDump.txt to see if they change.

gs9511
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by gs9511 »

SunBeam wrote:
Wed Oct 23, 2019 2:46 pm
gs9511 wrote:
Now I get it :) I thought about using that gun, but the idea slipped when I started playing Breakpoint. I'll see if I can get to the core of the fabricator gun and use the internal function in the OpenDebugMenu fabrication. Build Gear function can be somewhat emulated by feeding all of the elements you mentioned in the debug menu and have that Build Gear button call the function the fabricator gun calls ;) That way you won't have to worry about pools, cuz you can select the components directly in the debug menu :P Cool idea, lol :)
That is a good idea for the OpenDebugMenu. To be honest I did not play with it, but if that works, it would be way easier!!

So coming back to BL3 ? :D

CunnyLingus
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by CunnyLingus »

Mr SunBeam I have a question. Is there a way to interchange characters using cheat engine?

I'm still trying to find the pointer for the character "class" so I can change my TVHM Zane save into the other 3 characters instead of playing the game over again.. Thanks

gs9511
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by gs9511 »

CunnyLingus wrote:
Wed Oct 23, 2019 5:42 pm
Mr SunBeam I have a question. Is there a way to interchange characters using cheat engine?

I'm still trying to find the pointer for the character "class" so I can change my TVHM Zane save into the other 3 characters instead of playing the game over again.. Thanks
If you are talking about changing class. Idlehands88 just updated his class changer CT:
viewtopic.php?p=109152#p109152

CunnyLingus
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by CunnyLingus »

Thanks but it didnt work, Maybe an update? Do I have to inject the dll?

gs9511
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by gs9511 »

CunnyLingus wrote:
Wed Oct 23, 2019 6:32 pm
Thanks but it didnt work, Maybe an update?
Just tested and it works.

- Load in world
- Make sure you reset your skills
- Enable first script, you will see your current class ID (1)
- Enable second script to see all the class IDs (2)
- Copy the class ID you want to be (3)
- Replace the current class id (4)
- Go back to main menu

CunnyLingus
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by CunnyLingus »

It worked great thank you so much......

CunnyLingus
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by CunnyLingus »

Has anyone found a quick way to complete all the Challenges? So dam many?

Poyzion
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Poyzion »

gs9511 wrote:
Poyzion wrote:
Tue Oct 22, 2019 12:22 am

As far as I know, the "UnlockCustomizations" console command doesn't work anymore as of version 1.0.2 of the game, but I might be wrong.

ItemPool spawning is another thing all together. If you want to spawn customization ItemPools, you can use Sunbeam's way or my way to do so.

Sunbeam's ItemPool spawn method (Read the whole post): viewtopic.php?p=102370#p102370
Fabricator gun ItemPool spawn method (Read the whole post): viewtopic.php?p=108701#p108701

Customization ItemPools:
Than you very much for your detailed explanation:)

Will try it later when i‘m back home and give feedback if it worked and which Method worked for me :)