JessieKazama | Squall8 | Seikur0 Supported: Iceborne
Workaround Anti Cheat: https://steamcommunity.com/app/582010/d ... 0132216095
Cal CRC Bypass (Required)
Item Raw Data
- Enable CRC Bypass in Main Menu
- Follow the instructions of CRC Bypass, and read it! Once it says Success, go to next step.
- Enable Allow VEH Script
- Enable any script or code you want.
As you may already know the previous table creators are no longer maintaining their releases, in as such the threads were closed or abandoned. In the event that this happens again, I have created the Compendium for this game. It will link to older threads with old tables (no updates). However this thread will update regarding any releases. If anyone releases a script or updates an old one, I will add it to the table and consider it maintained and supported!
A few rules, please make sure to define what Revision it was last tested on. Include the Blue Inject Code so that we can relocate the code with Assembly Search if the sequence has moved a few offsets, or please use AOB as this will most likely not change as often as a definitive offset from the executable.
Requests are allowed, but don't expect anyone to do them. Cheats are not to be used online, or at least use them in your PRIVATE session.
If you wish to read the CRC Bypass by Cal, you can find it there. It will give you an idea of why we are not able to get cheats to work at first, and also explains some of the poor performance issues. There are two sudden impacts on mods and cheats, the first being the VEH Anti Debug, which is a generic check that can easily be disabled, but this doesn't bypass the checksums that go on about scanning for unwanted modifications. CRC Bypass stops this in its tracks and also reduces the performance impact too. Capcom thought it was helping legit players with cheaters not causing more problems online. Not that this game is competitive, or that I have encountered any serious hackers online that ruin the experience.
In any case, it affects legit players too, and they are not happy with the CPU usage. The game isn't well optimized alone, and Denuvo on top of that makes it no better. We should expect Capcom watching this and on top of that, going to try to outpatch the CRC probably. Lets just hope they don't get the idea of using "YOU KNOW WHAT"...
Dave uRrr#3856 (Discord) - From Monster Hunter World Modding Community for getting me the identifier of Cycle of Day World Pointer.
- Expedition Editor (Use World Map)
- Charm Editor
- Bypass Player Limit (Special Quests/Arena Bypass)
- Investigation Editor
- Max Attempts
- Equipment Editor, Armor Editor, Weapon Editor
- Set Item Max
- Pointers for Params (Parameter Files)
- Kulve Taroth Seige Pointers
- MonsterHunterWorld.exe+3B4AA40 -> MonsterHunterWorld.exe+3B49780 (OFFSET -12C0)
Update Revision 167353
- (Params) MonsterHunterWorld.exe+3B49780 -> MonsterHunterWorld.exe+3B5ED50 (OFFSET -155D0)
- (Player Data) MonsterHunterWorld.exe+3B4A8E8 -> MonsterHunterWorld.exe+03B5FEC8 (OFFSET -155E0)
Update Revision 167541
- (Params) MonsterHunterWorld.exe+03B5ED50 -> MonsterHunterWorld.exe+03BDDCB0 (OFFSET +7EF60)
- (Player Data) MonsterHunterWorld.exe+03B5FF08 -> MonsterHunterWorld.exe+03BDEE98 (OFFSET +7EF90)
- (Player Buffs) MonsterHunterWorld.exe+03B4A928 -> MonsterHunterWorld.exe+03BDEE98 (OFFSET +94570)
- (ATKT Pointers) MonsterHunterWorld.exe+04853730 -> MonsterHunterWorld.exe+048D2870 (OFFSET +7F140)
Update Revision 167589 (Update 1)
- (Params) No Change
- (Player Data) No Change
- Added / Fixed Kulve Taroth Pointers -> Contains Arch-Tempered Information
- Fixed Some Scripts
Update Revision 167796
- (Params) MonsterHunterWorld.exe+03BDDCB0 -> MonsterHunterWorld.exe+3BE9380 (OFFSET +B6D0)
- (Player Data) MonsterHunterWorld.exe+03BDEE98 -> MonsterHunterWorld.exe+3BEA538 (OFFSET +B6A0)
- (ATKT Pointers) MonsterHunterWorld.exe+48D2870 -> "MonsterHunterWorld.exe"+048DDF20 (OFFSET +B6B0)
Update Revision 167898
- (Params) MonsterHunterWorld.exe+3BE9380 -> MonsterHunterWorld.exe+03BEAC60 (OFFSET +18E0)
- (Player Data) MonsterHunterWorld.exe+3BEA538 -> MonsterHunterWorld.exe+3BEBE18 (OFFSET +18E0)
- (ATKT Pointers) MonsterHunterWorld.exe+048DDF20 -> "MonsterHunterWorld.exe"+48DF800 (OFFSET +18E0)
Update Revision 168031 (Patch Notes)
- (Params) MonsterHunterWorld.exe+03BEAC60 -> MonsterHunterWorld.exe+3BECCA0 (OFFSET +2040)
- (Player Data) MonsterHunterWorld.exe+3BEBE18 -> MonsterHunterWorld.exe+3BEDE58 (OFFSET +2040)
- (Player Buffs) MonsterHunterWorld.exe+3BEA538 -> MonsterHunterWorld.exe+3BEDE58 (OFFSET +3920)
- (ATKT Pointers) MonsterHunterWorld.exe+48DF800 -> MonsterHunterWorld.exe+48E1850 (OFFSET +2050)
Update Revision 399395 (Patch Notes)
- (Item Params) MonsterHunterWorld.exe+3BECCA0 -> MonsterHunterWorld.exe+4D32F30 (OFFSET +1146290)
- (Player Params) MonsterHunterWorld.exe+3BECC98 -> MonsterHunterWorld.exe+4D32F28 (OFFSET +1146290)
- (Kulve Pointers) MonsterHunterWorld.exe+48E1850 -> MonsterHunterWorld.exe+14CC608C (OFFSET +103E483C)
Update Revision 400974 (Patch Notes)
- (All Data) ANY EXE (OFFSET +10)