Thank you lowbit!! And sorry for your pc!
I edited your table, and just deleted the pointers not working, which was "SuperHealthRegereation", "HealDinosaurDisease" and "DiseaseDoesNotHarmDinosaur".
I don't have enough knowledge about finding pointers and stuff and most of your table i didn't really understood, but after deleting those entries, (pointers, allloc, etc), the table found the game .exe, activated and other options worked (didn't test ALL of them though), so i assume this were the pointers that changed and needed to be fixed
One thing i noticed though, the contracts bypass and succeed, only works with only a few contracts, i have to constantly asking for new contracts to see witch one it works...
And thank you again for your awesome work with this table