Code Vein

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Post Reply
User avatar
kucing13
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater
Posts: 23
Joined: Mon Feb 19, 2018 8:33 am
Reputation: 1

Re: Code Vein

Post by kucing13 » Mon Sep 30, 2019 9:04 am

This is highly impossible but is it possible to change gender? I did my first run as male and now i finished the game and wanted to go for an ng+ as female. Your progressions are carried over but you stuck with your old character. Just a question, not a big deal really.

Reaper1222
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater
Posts: 114
Joined: Fri Mar 03, 2017 1:50 am
Reputation: 15

Re: Code Vein

Post by Reaper1222 » Mon Sep 30, 2019 1:22 pm

hi is it possible to make a Stat editor option? (Mind, Willpower, Fortitude, etc)?

User avatar
tribal386
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 13
Joined: Wed Jul 17, 2019 1:56 pm
Reputation: 3

Re: Code Vein

Post by tribal386 » Mon Sep 30, 2019 2:39 pm

Guys Good day., is this working OL coop right.?

Draco856
Cheater
Cheater
Posts: 31
Joined: Tue Dec 05, 2017 11:52 am
Reputation: 4

Re: Code Vein

Post by Draco856 » Mon Sep 30, 2019 3:48 pm

So, in theory it should be possible to edit items in the inventory, even if you don't have it by simply changing the array of byte in the item editor. The problem is...as it stands now, it's all HEX, and I'm an idiot, so I don't know how or if it'll even work.

RaxeIe
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater
Posts: 53
Joined: Sun Sep 22, 2019 10:19 pm
Reputation: 2

Re: Code Vein

Post by RaxeIe » Mon Sep 30, 2019 3:54 pm

can you guys use (zachillios scripts, Highlighted Item Editor) to tell me the harbringer code core? or any other code cores. also vestiges. and survivor vestige 2

RaxeIe
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater
Posts: 53
Joined: Sun Sep 22, 2019 10:19 pm
Reputation: 2

Re: Code Vein

Post by RaxeIe » Mon Sep 30, 2019 3:56 pm

Draco856 wrote:
Mon Sep 30, 2019 3:48 pm
So, in theory it should be possible to edit items in the inventory, even if you don't have it by simply changing the array of byte in the item editor. The problem is...as it stands now, it's all HEX, and I'm an idiot, so I don't know how or if it'll even work.
it works. been doing that with vestiges. wish someone would give me the harbringer code core array byte. or make a cheat table that unlocks all codes and vestiges

User avatar
Necrosx
Cheater
Cheater
Posts: 32
Joined: Fri Aug 10, 2018 10:06 pm
Reputation: 5

Re: Code Vein

Post by Necrosx » Mon Sep 30, 2019 4:02 pm

RaxeIe wrote:
Mon Sep 30, 2019 3:56 pm
it works. been doing that with vestiges. wish someone would give me the harbringer code core array byte. or make a cheat table that unlocks all codes and vestiges
It'd be nice if we could get the codes for the pre-order items in general. Ended up missing the window to get it by mere minutes due to work and not hearing about the release until the day of.

User avatar
pox911
Slob
Slob
Posts: 138
Joined: Mon Mar 20, 2017 1:41 am
Reputation: 176

Re: Code Vein

Post by pox911 » Mon Sep 30, 2019 6:12 pm

Kaleina wrote:
Mon Sep 30, 2019 7:34 am
Is it possible to activate the missing bath towel dlc from non-japanese versions of the game?
If not, is it possible to just wear the bath towel outside of the hot springs?
Image

Yes it is

So far i only managed it via manually editing the clothing string index. Luckily the clothing indexes always seem to load right next to each other so it was just incrementing the value till i saw it. Still saddens me you cant force certain colors on things. I wanted to use the glow metal for my hair but the game had other ideas. Also the physique value in memory is just a -1 to 1. Setting it to extreme values gets some interesting results

Draco856
Cheater
Cheater
Posts: 31
Joined: Tue Dec 05, 2017 11:52 am
Reputation: 4

Re: Code Vein

Post by Draco856 » Mon Sep 30, 2019 6:20 pm

Necrosx wrote:
Mon Sep 30, 2019 4:02 pm
RaxeIe wrote:
Mon Sep 30, 2019 3:56 pm
it works. been doing that with vestiges. wish someone would give me the harbringer code core array byte. or make a cheat table that unlocks all codes and vestiges
It'd be nice if we could get the codes for the pre-order items in general. Ended up missing the window to get it by mere minutes due to work and not hearing about the release until the day of.
I agree I wish we had the codes, but I know me being me, and alot of other people being them there is a good chance they will mess up the byte code and screw their game up. A menu that would input the proper code for us in the inventory editor would be the ideal. I pre-ordered on Xbox, and somehow also had a PC copy in my Humble Bundle listings, so I have it on PC now too, but no Pre-order stuff on PC, though I have the DDE. The Season Pass Mia version is available right at the start of the game, even though you don't encounter her for awhile. And the blood code is nice as well, though it only has 4 skills tied to it.

As far as the Harbinger blood code goes, it only has 1 skill, and it puts you at 1 HP (without cheats) and honestly doesn't do all that much if you miss with the explosion. It also knocks you back and leaves you open to attack.

RaxeIe
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater
Posts: 53
Joined: Sun Sep 22, 2019 10:19 pm
Reputation: 2

Re: Code Vein

Post by RaxeIe » Mon Sep 30, 2019 6:22 pm

Draco856 wrote:
Mon Sep 30, 2019 6:20 pm
Necrosx wrote:
Mon Sep 30, 2019 4:02 pm
RaxeIe wrote:
Mon Sep 30, 2019 3:56 pm
it works. been doing that with vestiges. wish someone would give me the harbringer code core array byte. or make a cheat table that unlocks all codes and vestiges
It'd be nice if we could get the codes for the pre-order items in general. Ended up missing the window to get it by mere minutes due to work and not hearing about the release until the day of.
I agree I wish we had the codes, but I know me being me, and alot of other people being them there is a good chance they will mess up the byte code and screw their game up. A menu that would input the proper code for us in the inventory editor would be the ideal. I pre-ordered on Xbox, and somehow also had a PC copy in my Humble Bundle listings, so I have it on PC now too, but no Pre-order stuff on PC, though I have the DDE. The Season Pass Mia version is available right at the start of the game, even though you don't encounter her for awhile. And the blood code is nice as well, though it only has 4 skills tied to it.

As far as the Harbinger blood code goes, it only has 1 skill, and it puts you at 1 HP (without cheats) and honestly doesn't do all that much if you miss with the explosion. It also knocks you back and leaves you open to attack.
I mean if youre cheating with unlimited HP then is it a OK skill?

User avatar
Necrosx
Cheater
Cheater
Posts: 32
Joined: Fri Aug 10, 2018 10:06 pm
Reputation: 5

Re: Code Vein

Post by Necrosx » Mon Sep 30, 2019 6:22 pm

Draco856 wrote:
Mon Sep 30, 2019 6:20 pm
I agree I wish we had the codes, but I know me being me, and alot of other people being them there is a good chance they will mess up the byte code and screw their game up. A menu that would input the proper code for us in the inventory editor would be the ideal. I pre-ordered on Xbox, and somehow also had a PC copy in my Humble Bundle listings, so I have it on PC now too, but no Pre-order stuff on PC, though I have the DDE. The Season Pass Mia version is available right at the start of the game, even though you don't encounter her for awhile. And the blood code is nice as well, though it only has 4 skills tied to it.

As far as the Harbinger blood code goes, it only has 1 skill, and it puts you at 1 HP (without cheats) and honestly doesn't do all that much if you miss with the explosion. It also knocks you back and leaves you open to attack.
Im after the blood code and the outfit, since people are saying the outfit is pretty damn good. That and it looks pretty awesome too. I ended up getting the deluxe edition myself, so I've got that stuff.

User avatar
Haze
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors
Posts: 2
Joined: Tue Mar 12, 2019 7:32 am
Reputation: 0

Re: Code Vein

Post by Haze » Mon Sep 30, 2019 6:23 pm

pox911 wrote:
Mon Sep 30, 2019 6:12 pm
Also the physique value in memory is just a -1 to 1. Setting it to extreme values gets some interesting results
If it's not too much to ask, would it be okay for you to show us what to look for and what to do if I want to edit voice or physique midgame? I'm dreading at the idea of having to completely replay the game as things currently stand to make those edits.

Draco856
Cheater
Cheater
Posts: 31
Joined: Tue Dec 05, 2017 11:52 am
Reputation: 4

Re: Code Vein

Post by Draco856 » Mon Sep 30, 2019 6:26 pm

It honestly depends on if you hit or not. I can't test it on PC since I don't have the core, but on Xbox it didn't really do a whole lot to the enemy it was tested on. Though that was further in the game, and the enemy tested might have been resistant to it. It's still a desperate measure skill even if you have unlimited health cause it will still leave you open to counters since you get knocked on your ass.

I'm currently looking online to see if I can find a list of the byte codes...I'm trying to get the MJ310 material so I can fully unlock the blood code inherits without killing things.

User avatar
pox911
Slob
Slob
Posts: 138
Joined: Mon Mar 20, 2017 1:41 am
Reputation: 176

Re: Code Vein

Post by pox911 » Mon Sep 30, 2019 6:42 pm

Draco856 wrote:
Mon Sep 30, 2019 6:26 pm
It honestly depends on if you hit or not. I can't test it on PC since I don't have the core, but on Xbox it didn't really do a whole lot to the enemy it was tested on. Though that was further in the game, and the enemy tested might have been resistant to it. It's still a desperate measure skill even if you have unlimited health cause it will still leave you open to counters since you get knocked on your ass.

I'm currently looking online to see if I can find a list of the byte codes...I'm trying to get the MJ310 material so I can fully unlock the blood code inherits without killing things.
the inventory uses a pointer system to the base object for the weapon. It will require an on run time dumper to generate a list of weapons and even then i can only dump internal names at the moment. On the plus side i did see this in the files.

Image


Edit: Currently trying to find the flag or something that hides the towel from the customization. no luck so far. I might try some other odd things
Last edited by pox911 on Mon Sep 30, 2019 7:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

DarkFearless
Cheater
Cheater
Posts: 29
Joined: Sat Jan 26, 2019 5:38 am
Reputation: 0

Re: Code Vein

Post by DarkFearless » Mon Sep 30, 2019 7:23 pm

pox911 wrote:
Mon Sep 30, 2019 6:42 pm
Draco856 wrote:
Mon Sep 30, 2019 6:26 pm
It honestly depends on if you hit or not. I can't test it on PC since I don't have the core, but on Xbox it didn't really do a whole lot to the enemy it was tested on. Though that was further in the game, and the enemy tested might have been resistant to it. It's still a desperate measure skill even if you have unlimited health cause it will still leave you open to counters since you get knocked on your ass.

I'm currently looking online to see if I can find a list of the byte codes...I'm trying to get the MJ310 material so I can fully unlock the blood code inherits without killing things.
the inventory uses a pointer system to the base object for the weapon. It will require an on run time dumper to generate a list of weapons and even then i can only dump internal names at the moment. On the plus side i did see this in the files.

Image
Can you add this in your inventory and actually saves the stats after game reload? =O.

If so, how could one find this? =OO.

Post Reply