Borderlands 3 [Engine:Unreal 4.20] - Console enabler, Dumper and more..

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
michel3111
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Borderlands 3 [Engine:Unreal Engine 4] - Console enabler, Dumper and more..

Post by michel3111 »

Is there a console command to discover a map completly?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

uba46
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by uba46 »

Resolve wrote:
Sat Sep 28, 2019 8:39 am

I know one of the skins is for the deluxe edition or w/e (the gold one) so mine says 39/40. Not sure what the 40th one could be unless it's part of the Diamond Edition or through another promo somewhere. Same goes for the echo skins, one of them is from deluxe and I'd assume the other one goes with the other missing character skin.
Interesting, thought the 2 last were special editions skins (definitely not the VIP skin as it's allready there when you do the cmd).
Cause of what the pack contains:

• Cosmetic pack retro
• Cosmetic pack neon

Each of them suppose to add a character skin, don't know if it's 2 new skins or maybe 1 pack is for 2 characters and the other one for 2 others characters.
Just checked the diamond edition and it's not supposed to add any IG skin.

So if you have the deluxe edition, maybe there's a last skin to unlock. If it's correct then i guess it might be a 100% completation skin (maybe bound to server and not saves) OR (which might be possible) it's the reserved slots for the halloween skins that are coming in october.

uba46
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by uba46 »

SunBeam wrote:
Fri Sep 27, 2019 11:52 pm
^ Read all of my comments in post #1. I said check if OakDeveloperPerks is NULL (0). Someone else has already told you that. Do you understand that if a piece of code tries to read from a 0 address, process will crash? There you go. Final talk about this, am getting tired of repeating.
Answering only to give some feedback "item spawner", NO NEED TO ANSWER as it seems to piss you off (which i can understand as it's allways the same questions/answers) and it's working fine for me, but:

- put that part in bold cause instructions weren't working (at least for me), at least with my english understanding, as this means "load game normally, once in game map we want to pause the game with "Esc" and then no longer un-pause/pause again or it'll crash (cause of i destroys Uworld and so on).
Values and such things are checked before anything else. So at least in my case, not "pausing" game at this point makes it works totally fine.
So if it's "normal" instructions should be changed in "never press esc once loaded into the map" (at least for me, it works like that).

- "Always remember you cannot spawn an item from an ItemPool if the pool package was not loaded by the Engine. In dumb terms: you can't spawn boss items outside their maps. Just in case you start bitching "it crashes when I try this"."
Actually in my case, was able to spawn "ItemPoolData ItemPool_Gigamind.ItemPool_Gigamind" so his specific boss weapon when i was directly in Sanctuary (why if it isn't supposed to be loaded... no clue), still as you said it, it ends by crashing the game after a while, which is totally normal.
Made few tries:
- 1st try: 100+ (approx) gigamind weapon spawn that i could pick up and so on before crash (items are kept in inventory after crash)
- 2nd try: 30 (same than 1st try)
- 3rd try: 80 (same than 1st try)
Will try with others bosses or specific monsters loot. I know this will end with a "crash", BUT for people that don't know / remember where a specific boss that can be helpful.
Ofc going in the map is much better as it won't crash at some point, so if it's to get 1 or 2 items doing that in sanctuary is "fine", if you want to get the "perfect item you need" better go in the map.

- had few crash with "Item Spawner" method (even if i was on the according boss map, so that shouldn't happen in theory), just have to reload the game and start the process again so it's not a big deal as it's usually after 80+ items spawn.

- About the "method" i wrote just before, i have no clue why it works, but it works. You can pause / un-pause, change map, go back to main menu, even switch character. Of course it will only spawn "world drops" (as SpawnAwesomeItems seems to only gives World drops in Sanctuary and Boss maps, probably allready said somewhere). Still it's kind of "cool", cause i'm able to make only shotguns (for example) spawn from what the cmd "S.A.I." would spawn. It also allows to switch character to quickly store items & compare them and come back on the character i'm using to make those items spawn without reloading game and having to set everything back (consoledumper & CE).
Tried it few times now and each time it worked without any crash, even when i change the desired item pool (changing shotguns to snipers only for ex)

Before all those "tests", i allways checked that the values weren't NUL and allways closed the game, load it and directly used ConsoleDumper then set CE correctly then use the cmd / shortcut (depending of what needs to be used) without doing anything else (pause, unpause, switch map, go back to main menu or even open inventory)

Once again that's only some feedbacks of how it works on my side. For example, only way i have to open Cmd tab is pressing "Tab" key as i'm using an AZERTY keyboard, no other keys are working and the Cmd tab is only the small one which is enough as i can write the cmd. (still can't open it completely, as in other games for some reasons).

Everything works fine or at least correctly, so don't bother answering.

ItsSwipe
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by ItsSwipe »

is there anyone to subtract guardian rank ? with this

uba46
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by uba46 »

ItsSwipe wrote:
Sat Sep 28, 2019 10:06 am
With this no idea, but with fearlessrevolution trainer was able to do it. Was like lvl 450 guardian at some point then went back to my normal level and had like -150 guardian points (something like that). As i didn't spend those points, just edit the amount of guardian points i have and set it to 0.
Was a bug that happened while playing the game with some friends & randoms, suddenly got some guardian levels for no reasons.
Seems cool at first, but not that much after few minutes cause you still win guardian XP but you have to get threw those 150 points before leveling up (so losing the feeling of progression).
Just need to use the editor they have, really easy. If that can help you, probably other trainers are doing the job too.

EDIT:

If you want to change your guardian rank with this method i used, then i highly suggest to reset things to 0 (guardian rank, guardian points, allocated points) and then add some "guardian experience" and kill something. That will make you level up and give you the according amount of guardian points.
Otherwise you'll have to delete some of the allocated points to fit the guardian level and so on (except if you don't care that it fits but then you wouldn't mind to change your guardian level neither).

Tips: Guardian perks like % item rarity drop can only go to 15% max (hardcap), tried to set 9000 Gpoints in it and neither went to 15,01%.
I think 15% is something like 100 allocated points (but don't remember the right number). It goes really fast to 10% (which i suggest to everybody to put their points in every single upgrade until 10% is reached) and maybe focus in the mean time 1 specific stat.
Ex: If "item rarity" can be choose then i put the point in it, otherwise i'll put my point in any other upgrade that isn't at 10% yet. After than maybe focus to up everything at 12%, then 14%, depends on your preference then, but 10% is pretty easy to reach and a good addition (except maybe vehicule dmg).
Last edited by uba46 on Sat Sep 28, 2019 10:32 am, edited 1 time in total.

ItsSwipe
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by ItsSwipe »

uba46 wrote:
Sat Sep 28, 2019 10:22 am
ItsSwipe wrote:
Sat Sep 28, 2019 10:06 am
With this no idea, but with fearlessrevolution trainer was able to do it. Was like lvl 450 guardian at some point then went back to my normal level and had like -150 guardian points (something like that). As i didn't spend those points, just edit the amount of guardian points i have and set it to 0.
Was a bug that happened while playing the game with some friends & randoms, suddenly got some guardian levels for no reasons.
Seems cool at first, but not that much after few minutes cause you still win guardian XP but you have to get threw those 150 points before leveling up (so losing the feeling of progression).
Just need to use the editor they have, really easy. If that can help you, probably other trainers are doing the job too.
was trying to use the trainer the one MrViZZion posted if thats what ur talking bout but everytime i go to press f1 to activate it it freezes and just goes back and forth saying on off etc

uba46
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by uba46 »

ItsSwipe wrote:
Sat Sep 28, 2019 10:30 am
was trying to use the trainer the one MrViZZion [psted of thats what ur talking bout but everytime i go to press f1 to activate it it freezes and just goes back and forth saying on off etc
Not using MrViZZion trainer so i can't help you with this one.
I'm allways downloading my trainers on <removed>

Still it should be the same,but i see on his thread that "Last Updated: 20.09.2019", since the 20th there was 1.0.1 game update that came out and small updates here and there + 1.0.2 game update should come out today with some more changes (like weapons nerf/up, class up/nerf and so on).

So "maybe" that's why the trainer isn't working properly (maybe is important here), but can't be 100% sure as i've no great experience in creating trainers or CE tables, just trying to understand while testing, failing and testing again, make some observations and correlations ^^

So you might try 2 things:

- open the game fresh and instead of pressing F1 try to click on "activate trainer" directly on the trainer window (if there's something like that, on mine there is)
- download a new trainer (recommend the one i'm using coming from <removed> as i know it's working, but your choice here =) )

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

uba46 wrote:
Sat Sep 28, 2019 9:55 am
NO NEED TO ANSWER
You are in MY topic, using MY tools, MY scripts and you ask ME not to answer? What the fuck is this? Yes, it pisses me off cuz you do this shit:
- 1st try: 100+ (approx) gigamind weapon spawn that i could pick up and so on before crash (items are kept in inventory after crash)
- 2nd try: 30 (same than 1st try)
- 3rd try: 80 (same than 1st try)
Has it ever occurred to you that maybe there is a fucking limit the game engine can handle of shit spawned across your whole fucking screen? If not that, do you realize the code you're running when mashing that hotkey is executed in an asynchronous thread, that code calls a function, that function calls others and if the engine, at the same time with your key mashes executes the same functions, then a fucking deadlock occurs? No, you didn't think of that, because all you care is SPAM items out. You only see the effect, not the REASON why it happens. The question is not "why does it crash for me?", but "what if SunBeam never posted this?". So I advise you fucking measure your words.

I specifically mentioned the ItemPool is not loaded outside a boss map because no one here cares for standard Legendary weapons. Everyone is after BOSS loot. So here, rephrased: if you look for a specific ItemPool in your ObjectsDump.txt and YOU CANNOT FIND IT, then you won't have an address to use in the Item Spawner, whether you are in a boss map or not. Always verify that the ItemPool is in your file, especially after a MAP LOAD. And lastly: I don't fucking care if your game crashes after 1, 2 or 80 spawns. Wanna abuse the feature, go ahead; but don't come bitching or whining "it crashes". Better now? T_T

We do not support any CH talks here, so please stop giving that kind of suggestions to people.

What I find discomforting is none of you fags once asked "how can I look at an item in memory and obtain its ItemPool name?" - now that's what I would do if I wanted a specific item. Rather than feed an ItemPool address of "Legendary Snipers" and mash a key 2000 times in hopes that maybe the weapon I want will drop out.
Resolve wrote:
Sat Sep 28, 2019 8:39 am
It's not a huge deal, was just wondering.
execOpenDebugMenu function was removed (you can still find it in the ObjectsDump.txt, but it doesn't do anything now but RET 0):

Code: Select all

000000014124CBD0 | 48:8B42 20       | MOV RAX,QWORD PTR DS:[RDX+20] |
000000014124CBD4 | 45:33C0          | XOR R8D,R8D                   |
000000014124CBD7 | 48:85C0          | TEST RAX,RAX                  |
000000014124CBDA | 41:0F95C0        | SETNE R8B                     |
000000014124CBDE | 4C:03C0          | ADD R8,RAX                    |
000000014124CBE1 | 4C:8942 20       | MOV QWORD PTR DS:[RDX+20],R8  |
000000014124CBE5 | 48:8B01          | MOV RAX,QWORD PTR DS:[RCX]    |
000000014124CBE8 | 48:FFA0 90150000 | JMP QWORD PTR DS:[RAX+1590]   |
00000001403DC910 | C2 0000          | RET 0                         |
I could rebuild it, however :D Or you can rollback to 1.0 EXE :)

fossil
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by fossil »

Is there any way using this tool or a similar method to push quest progression forward? My game is currently stuck on a bugged quest "the great vault" and as a result I cannot move forward or even do side quests. Just trying to either reset this specific quest progress and try again or move the story progression past this quest to continue.

Could also be useful for those not trying to reclear the story everytime they want to level a character to unlock TVHM.

Any help at all would be greatly appreciated!

uba46
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by uba46 »

SunBeam wrote:
Sat Sep 28, 2019 12:02 pm
You are in MY topic, using MY tools, MY scripts and you ask ME not to answer? What the fuck is this? Yes, it pisses me off cuz you do this shit:

Has it ever occurred to you that maybe there is a fucking limit the game engine can handle of shit spawned across your whole fucking screen? If not that, do you realize the code you're running when mashing that hotkey is executed in an asynchronous thread, that code calls a function, that function calls others and if the engine, at the same time with your key mashes executes the same functions, then a fucking deadlock occurs? No, you didn't think of that, because all you care is SPAM items out. You only see the effect, not the REASON why it happens. The question is not "why does it crash for me?", but "what if SunBeam never posted this?". So I advise you fucking measure your words.

I specifically mentioned the ItemPool is not loaded outside a boss map because no one here cares for standard Legendary weapons. Everyone is after BOSS loot. So here, rephrased: if you look for a specific ItemPool in your ObjectsDump.txt and YOU CANNOT FIND IT, then you won't have an address to use in the Item Spawner, whether you are in a boss map or not. Always verify that the ItemPool is in your file, especially after a MAP LOAD. And lastly: I don't fucking care if your game crashes after 1, 2 or 80 spawns. Wanna abuse the feature, go ahead; but don't come bitching or whining "it crashes". Better now? T_T

We do not support any CH talks here, so please stop giving that kind of suggestions to people.

What I find discomforting is none of you fags once asked "how can I look at an item in memory and obtain its ItemPool name?" - now that's what I would do if I wanted a specific item. Rather than feed an ItemPool address of "Legendary Snipers" and mash a key 2000 times in hopes that maybe the weapon I want will drop out.
Ok will keep my test for myself then. If i said "don't answer" it was more cause there was no need of one, as it was only some observations i made testing stuff to give some feedback that's all.

Of course i didn't think of that cause yeah what imports me is the results. As i have not enough knowledge, i can just make some test, see what works, what not and the limits on my side. And of course allready though about the engine might had some problem handling 100+ items on the ground, especially cause the game tend to "clean" green & blue items on the ground in favor of purple & legendaries. (Probably cleaning purple ones too in favor of legendaries that aren't cleared at all until you go back to main menu or load a new map)
But never came bitching or whining cause of crashes, not even a single time... only said "that thing makes it crash" as a result. The normal feature you posted with your instructions are working well and are really helpful.

Sorry about it, didn't know it only wanted to help this dude resolve his problem, in a way or another.

Boss items is a thing and actually pretty easy with the tools you gave, now there's many interesting "world drops"(that i didn't found in the Object file). Maybe if i "smash 2000 times my key" it's cause i'm searching for only 1 sniper (for ex) but multiple ones? So actually don't need to make it one by one, especially cause as i don't want to use an item editor and that "gear builder" isn't a thing having 1 specific weapon or multiple ones i want results in the same thing: aka "smashing my key" to make multiple spawn until i find the stats / perks on it i want.
So didn't need to ask for it, as it wouldn't be useful for me.

Good thing is i don't care too if my game crash or not, if i manage to have the result i want at the end, basically the item i want with the stats i want.

Never been rude with you, so would ask the same on your side. Thank you and you did a great work!

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

uba46 wrote:
Sat Sep 28, 2019 12:56 pm
I appreciate your calm ;) Even though I haven't been, as my glass is full with people complaining over various things. Will see if I can make your lives easier, figuring out the ItemPool a weapon is part of. Maybe then the people in the other topic can contribute, as in telling us the string IDs for the weapons they found so far others want (rather than sharing savegames; actually, a savegame would be the best way to get there). But let's not get ahead; need to figure the way out first :P

P.S.: Restored the execOpenDebugMenu, works now with 1.0.1. Funny how devs think they can get away with it, especially when they know for a fact they've left the code in to begin with :)

uba46
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by uba46 »

SunBeam wrote:
Sat Sep 28, 2019 1:04 pm
uba46 wrote:
Sat Sep 28, 2019 12:56 pm
I appreciate your calm ;) Even though I haven't been, as my glass is full with people complaining over various things. Will see if I can make your lives easier, figuring out the ItemPool a weapon is part of. Maybe then the people in the other topic can contribute, as in telling us the string IDs for the weapons they found so far others want (rather than sharing savegames; actually, a savegame would be the best way to get there). But let's not get ahead; need to figure the way out first :P

P.S.: Restored the execOpenDebugMenu, works now with 1.0.1. Funny how devs think they can get away with it, especially when they know for a fact they've left the code in to begin with :)
I don't need to get mad (more important things in life), still as i said trying to make a big save (well multiple ones have maybe 30 mules now loaded with legendaries) and all 4 character maxed out at 100%+.
Where i only keep the good weapons, obviously tend to keep the ones i need for my builds, even if i keep all of good ones (2 or 3 builds per char).
So at some point that might be the "best solution" for people that want multiple items, especially as apparently they allready start to make some changes:

Coming update 1.0.2:
- sniper get a big up
- maliwan a big up too
- jakobs pistol & king/queen call nerf and a lot of other things.
So a "good" item can become "crap" pretty quickly. So without a "gear builder" to get things we want in few clicks, saves will most likely become "the way to go" i think.
Still saw that a "save editor" was planned but no idea what possibilities it ll give in Borderlands 3.

fossil
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by fossil »

Sunbeam, is that execOpenDebugMenu working in the current table you have posted or is that only working in your internal test atm?

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

fossil wrote:
Sat Sep 28, 2019 1:38 pm
Sunbeam, is that execOpenDebugMenu working in the current table you have posted or is that only working in your internal test atm?
Just on my end :P Ripped it from 1.0 and "planted" it back in 1.1.

fossil
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by fossil »

SunBeam wrote:
Sat Sep 28, 2019 1:59 pm
fossil wrote:
Sat Sep 28, 2019 1:38 pm
Just on my end :P Ripped it from 1.0 and "planted" it back in 1.1.
That's awesome. Hope to see it able to be used soon for us! Looks like that could open up a ton of fun and even fix my bugged quest.