Borderlands 3 +30

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
MFDOOM
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: Borderlands 3 +14

Post by MFDOOM »

I know this is an odd request - but an aimbot script would be great.

Edit:

Also has anyone found a definite way to replicate what some users have been able to buff items? Anytime i increase an item 'saved' level it just becomes a higher level requirement. If i adjust the level requirement it doesn't save.

I suppose editing the level requirement isn't a big deal each time i boot up - but it'll suck playing with people if you aren't host :(

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Last edited by MFDOOM on Wed Sep 18, 2019 9:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Bear_Dad
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Bear_Dad »

GenXchaos wrote:
Wed Sep 18, 2019 8:09 pm
Kintalol wrote:
Wed Sep 18, 2019 2:19 pm
Hello ppl, after editing my Eridium i got the problem that it stays at the cap 99.999.999 and i cant edit it down or back to normal. Anybody a clue how to fix this???
has anyone been able to fix this? i have been having the same issue also, my eridium is stuck on max
Only way I fixed this for myself was to grab Fearlessrevolution's cheat trainer and then edit the money or eridium through it. It let's you choose a number specifically so I reset it to like 2000 eridium as an example. Hopefully this helps... created an account to reply to you guys.

Phyr0x
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Phyr0x »

GenXchaos wrote:
Kintalol wrote:
Hello ppl, after editing my Eridium i got the problem that it stays at the cap 99.999.999 and i cant edit it down or back to normal. Anybody a clue how to fix this???
has anyone been able to fix this? i have been having the same issue also, my eridium is stuck on max
Double click on the <script> for the eridium cheat, then look for the numbers that say #99999999 and change the 99999999 into the amount that you want. Only edit the 99999999 not the hashtag, there are 2 values with 99999999. After that use the cheat as normal.
Hope that helps

GenXchaos
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by GenXchaos »

Phyr0x wrote:
Wed Sep 18, 2019 9:17 pm
GenXchaos wrote:
Kintalol wrote:
Double click on the <script> for the eridium cheat, then look for the numbers that say #99999999 and change the 99999999 into the amount that you want. Only edit the 99999999 not the hashtag, there are 2 values with 99999999. After that use the cheat as normal.
Hope that helps
i have tried this but i dont think that works, are you sure i change the two that say 9999999?

wait edit, i fixed it.

thank you soo much!

Vortox14
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by Vortox14 »

Chris5302 wrote:
Wed Sep 18, 2019 7:36 pm
Okay so i can get the weapon to increase in level, but when i try to put it back to 50 so i can actually wield it but keep the damage the same, my game crashes. I've done this with multiple weapons and even a shield now, i can get the saved level to go to 127 which seems to be the max, which also turns the required level to 127. But when trying to put the required level back to 50 to equip it, it crashes the game. Can't figure out why.... Any idea's?

EDIT:: This time it gave me the bugsplat thing saying do i want to revert to default settings, and that the game has crashed, but the game remained open in my task manager.

This is the shield im taking about that i made, but now it wont save to lvl 50 required.

Nice The Transformer.
I have a spare at level 50.

Chris5302
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Chris5302 »

Vortox14 wrote:
Wed Sep 18, 2019 9:30 pm
Chris5302 wrote:
Okay so i can get the weapon to increase in level, but when i try to put it back to 50 so i can actually wield it but keep the damage the same, my game crashes. I've done this with multiple weapons and even a shield now, i can get the saved level to go to 127 which seems to be the max, which also turns the required level to 127. But when trying to put the required level back to 50 to equip it, it crashes the game. Can't figure out why.... Any idea's?

EDIT:: This time it gave me the bugsplat thing saying do i want to revert to default settings, and that the game has crashed, but the game remained open in my task manager.

This is the shield im taking about that i made, but now it wont save to lvl 50 required.

Nice The Transformer.
this was level 50, but i tried setting the level to 27 in hopes that it'd save, turns out it didn't lol

vosszaa
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by vosszaa »

Level requirement is tied to gear level. You can't just change level requirement individually and hope it works, no, it won't work, it won't save. It has been stated many times. It even stated on the very same comment that you download the table

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

Lots of *cool* wannabes here :) Same shit happened with Assassin's Creed, the item editor, same shit here. Same story, different game. Fucking grow up. Being cool in e-space is like looking at yourself in the mirror and doing a Robert De Niro improv :D

Peace.

Chris5302
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Chris5302 »

vosszaa wrote:
Wed Sep 18, 2019 9:45 pm
Level requirement is tied to gear level. You can't just change level requirement individually and hope it works, no, it won't work, it won't save. It has been stated many times. It even stated on the very same comment that you download the table
i know that, i did both. and last thing i tried before i got fed up with trying was just doing level requirement only.

poster55
Cheater
Cheater

Post by poster55 »

nyesqui wrote:
Wed Sep 18, 2019 4:57 pm
Zanzer wrote:
Sun Sep 15, 2019 6:58 am
Tooltip Pointer (level your favorite gear to your current level)
Mouseover Inventory Pointer for Weapon Stats (doesn't save)
- Weapon Pointers
- - Fire Rate
- - Ammo Per Shot
- - Damage
Experience Pointer
- Level After Each Kill
Skill Points Pointer
Guardian Pointers
Vending Machine Timer
Be careful using the inventory pointer, I used it on my only flakker, equiped the edited gun, and saved/exited back to main menu while holding the edited gun. When I reloaded the game, I was still holding the gun with the updated stats despite it requiring level 100. I switched weapons and when I tried to go back to the flakker, it was gone. Nowhere to be seen.

And on that note if anyone has a save with a good flakker (or a recurring hex grenade for that matter) and doesn't mind sharing, it would be much appreciated.
It likely didn't go away. It is probably in your inventory and got unequipped because it now requires level 100+ to use it.

benny89
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by benny89 »

anyone got a skin mule save? Could use more skins for Fl4k :)

Bear_Dad
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Bear_Dad »

Does anyone have a queen's call Save game with radiation elemental damage? I can't seem to get one.

squidney2k1
Cheater
Cheater

Post by squidney2k1 »

ComManDerBG wrote:
Mon Sep 16, 2019 10:40 pm
The Ultimate Collection
[Link]
A rar with a bunch of mule saves, well over 90 unique legendaries, plus a save with a ton of cosmetic heads for all characters. and a level 50 Zane post game.
Password: gunsgunsguns
Thanks again for this. I just ran into the bug where I lost all items in my Bank so your saves helped restore some of my Lendaries I had in there.

Buggy game is buggy. :roll:

Nemexus99
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Nemexus99 »

Anyone have some of the really weird legendaries like the spider brain or the burger guns?

LastTwinkie
Cheater
Cheater

Post by LastTwinkie »

Chris5302 wrote:
Wed Sep 18, 2019 9:39 pm
Vortox14 wrote:
Wed Sep 18, 2019 9:30 pm
Chris5302 wrote:

Nice The Transformer.
this was level 50, but i tried setting the level to 27 in hopes that it'd save, turns out it didn't lol
From what I can tell, you will most likely have to just change the "Level Req Display" and "Saved Level" each time you boot the game up.
Honestly not sure how some of the guys on here got the stats to equal a "Saved Level" of 100 or something but have the "Level Req Display" be 50.
I changed the values every which ways with no affect or the level requirement in game was changed so even if the stats were that of a level 100 weapon I can't equip it since it's level requirement is 100.

TLDR; This table is for users who just want to scale their lower level weapons to their current level, not really for users to make level 50 weapons perform as if they were level 51+