[Steam] Monster Hunter World (Compendium)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
sakdjki
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater
Posts: 16
Joined: Thu Feb 15, 2018 4:33 am
Reputation: 0

Re: [Steam] Monster Hunter World (Compendium)

Post by sakdjki » Fri Feb 07, 2020 10:42 pm

Is the monster data for investigations broken or were the pointers changed? Seems like you're no longer able to change which monsters appear in the investigation with the current table

Yurika
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 1
Joined: Fri Feb 07, 2020 10:50 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: [Steam] Monster Hunter World (Compendium)

Post by Yurika » Fri Feb 07, 2020 10:52 pm

I noticed in the updated table that "Set item box number to" is missing. Is there a way to get that feature back on the table somehow? It was one of the only things i used in this table.

User avatar
Peduls
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 4
Joined: Sat Feb 08, 2020 3:20 am
Reputation: 0

Re: [Steam] Monster Hunter World (Compendium)

Post by Peduls » Sat Feb 08, 2020 4:53 am

Not sure if this was broken in a recent update or not but the pointer for "Character/Palico Edit Voucher" only ever shows ?? for the value. Is anyone else having this issue or am I just doing something wrong?

User avatar
Marcus101RR
Table Makers
Table Makers
Posts: 365
Joined: Fri Mar 03, 2017 6:04 pm
Reputation: 270

Re: [Steam] Monster Hunter World (Compendium)

Post by Marcus101RR » Sat Feb 08, 2020 5:09 am

Peduls wrote:
Sat Feb 08, 2020 4:53 am
Not sure if this was broken in a recent update or not but the pointer for "Character/Palico Edit Voucher" only ever shows ?? for the value. Is anyone else having this issue or am I just doing something wrong?
Fixed.

User avatar
Peduls
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 4
Joined: Sat Feb 08, 2020 3:20 am
Reputation: 0

Re: [Steam] Monster Hunter World (Compendium)

Post by Peduls » Sat Feb 08, 2020 5:26 am

Fantastic! Thank you for such a quick reply!

User avatar
NumberXer0
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater
Posts: 611
Joined: Sun Mar 12, 2017 2:17 pm
Reputation: 43

Re: [Steam] Monster Hunter World (Compendium)

Post by NumberXer0 » Sat Feb 08, 2020 12:27 pm

Seems like Weapon Usage stats are broken as well. All weapons show 0 in all categories in the table.

Edit: Nevermind, I tried again today and they work. It just takes quite a while to change. I had to wait about 10 seconds or so for the numbers to register and then they could be changed normally.
Last edited by NumberXer0 on Sun Feb 09, 2020 2:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Riksel
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 3
Joined: Sat Feb 08, 2020 12:27 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: [Steam] Monster Hunter World (Compendium)

Post by Riksel » Sat Feb 08, 2020 12:28 pm

Thanks for your awesome work.
My question: Will there something be like a GC medal unlocker?
I tried the treasure hunt stuff, I have all treasure hunts finished now but it does not unlock the GC medal :\

ASNDecade
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 3
Joined: Thu Jan 16, 2020 6:42 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: [Steam] Monster Hunter World (Compendium)

Post by ASNDecade » Sat Feb 08, 2020 2:37 pm

smrk wrote:
Thu Feb 06, 2020 10:01 pm
ASNDecade wrote:
Thu Feb 06, 2020 7:37 am
Can you guys use the script of "Get Selected Item (Item Box)"? I can't use the script no matter how many times I toggle it. The script just won't be activated. For example, I selected the golden egg then tried to toggle the script but the script wasn't activated.
Hi, replace the 11th line on the script by :

Code: Select all

aobscanmodule(getItemBox,MonsterHunterWorld.exe,8B 40 0C 48 8B 5C 24 30 48 8B 74 24 38 48 83 C4 20 5F C3 CC 9D)
So thanks for the response and sorry for the late reply. I still have the issue after changing the code. The script still has an error of scanning for AOB's : getItemBox and it shows "Error: Not all result found". Is there anything I can do to solve this error?

User avatar
Marcus101RR
Table Makers
Table Makers
Posts: 365
Joined: Fri Mar 03, 2017 6:04 pm
Reputation: 270

Re: [Steam] Monster Hunter World (Compendium)

Post by Marcus101RR » Sat Feb 08, 2020 2:46 pm

Riksel wrote:
Sat Feb 08, 2020 12:28 pm
Thanks for your awesome work.
My question: Will there something be like a GC medal unlocker?
I tried the treasure hunt stuff, I have all treasure hunts finished now but it does not unlock the GC medal :\
Complete one quest manually without editing the flags.

Riksel
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 3
Joined: Sat Feb 08, 2020 12:27 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: [Steam] Monster Hunter World (Compendium)

Post by Riksel » Sat Feb 08, 2020 2:54 pm

Marcus101RR wrote:
Sat Feb 08, 2020 2:46 pm
Riksel wrote:
Sat Feb 08, 2020 12:28 pm
Thanks for your awesome work.
My question: Will there something be like a GC medal unlocker?
I tried the treasure hunt stuff, I have all treasure hunts finished now but it does not unlock the GC medal :\
Complete one quest manually without editing the flags.
I just finished one and changed the flag of the other ones, do I have to just complete a quest for one or for all?

User avatar
Marcus101RR
Table Makers
Table Makers
Posts: 365
Joined: Fri Mar 03, 2017 6:04 pm
Reputation: 270

Re: [Steam] Monster Hunter World (Compendium)

Post by Marcus101RR » Sat Feb 08, 2020 3:43 pm

Riksel wrote:
Sat Feb 08, 2020 2:54 pm
Marcus101RR wrote:
Sat Feb 08, 2020 2:46 pm
Riksel wrote:
Sat Feb 08, 2020 12:28 pm
Thanks for your awesome work.
My question: Will there something be like a GC medal unlocker?
I tried the treasure hunt stuff, I have all treasure hunts finished now but it does not unlock the GC medal :\
Complete one quest manually without editing the flags.
I just finished one and changed the flag of the other ones, do I have to just complete a quest for one or for all?
set all finished, and set the last one to 9 for the last quest that you need to complete. and it will trigger the achievement and pendant.

flag should be 511 i believe for quests compeleted.

User avatar
hardcore88
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater
Posts: 17
Joined: Sun Feb 18, 2018 4:53 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: [Steam] Monster Hunter World (Compendium)

Post by hardcore88 » Sat Feb 08, 2020 4:30 pm

For anyone who bricked their Save by editing the Guiding Lands, try the following:

- Load MHW to Main Menu
- Activate MHWResetCRC
- Locate:
Show
Image
- Set all values to 0
- Try loading your savefile

Worked for me! Thanks to @Marcus101RR for moving Guiding Lands to Save Editor.

Riksel
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 3
Joined: Sat Feb 08, 2020 12:27 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: [Steam] Monster Hunter World (Compendium)

Post by Riksel » Sat Feb 08, 2020 6:32 pm

Marcus101RR wrote:
Sat Feb 08, 2020 3:43 pm
Riksel wrote:
Sat Feb 08, 2020 2:54 pm
Marcus101RR wrote:
Sat Feb 08, 2020 2:46 pm


Complete one quest manually without editing the flags.
I just finished one and changed the flag of the other ones, do I have to just complete a quest for one or for all?
set all finished, and set the last one to 9 for the last quest that you need to complete. and it will trigger the achievement and pendant.

flag should be 511 i believe for quests compeleted.
Yes, got it working, thanks for your reply.
Now I am stuck with these damn lynian researcher photos, unfortunately mine is bugged, it does not show the red paw. I have searched on the internet for this bug but I cannot find anything :\

seergaze
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 9
Joined: Fri Aug 24, 2018 6:38 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: [Steam] Monster Hunter World (Compendium)

Post by seergaze » Sat Feb 08, 2020 9:53 pm

I added some event items with the "highlighted item editor" (Changed some mining stuff into event tickets)

But this doesn't seem to trigger the ability to craft event weapons in the armory

I think I need to make the game think that I've "obtained" the item instead of swapping it in the item box

Anyone got a workaround for this issue?

sakdjki
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater
Posts: 16
Joined: Thu Feb 15, 2018 4:33 am
Reputation: 0

Re: [Steam] Monster Hunter World (Compendium)

Post by sakdjki » Sat Feb 08, 2020 10:10 pm

It also has the added problem that some event armors/weapons are not actually added to the game, on top of needing to trick the game into thinking you've "acquired" the materials in question.

If it's stuff that's already added, just run the event quest once then change the quantity.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: andonovmarko, Baidu [Spider], bonzay0, depMan, Google Adsense [Bot], Machine à Coudre, Sipsi, treeking, xorps