RESIDENT EVIL 2 +19 +1 (table Update14.3)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
ForgotMyLogin
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: RESIDENT EVIL 2 +9 +3 (table Update6.2)

Post by ForgotMyLogin » Thu Jan 31, 2019 7:55 am

Pernicies wrote:
Wed Jan 30, 2019 11:52 pm
ForgotMyLogin wrote:
Wed Jan 30, 2019 11:42 pm
Does Undead with 1200 min health keep you at Fine? I swear I always go down to Caution or Danger no matter what settings.
Do not think so awkward. Just type 9999 and you're done
Do not read so badly. "No matter what settings"
Deathwing Zero wrote:
Wed Jan 30, 2019 11:55 pm
Maximum health is 1200. Setting Undead to 1200 means you are always at full health.
Right. Probably just my bad. Need to look into if I just had some temporary issues perhaps.

Malakh
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: RESIDENT EVIL 2 +9 +3 (table Update6.1)

Post by Malakh » Thu Jan 31, 2019 8:19 am

chroma12349 wrote:
Thu Jan 31, 2019 6:28 am
Cause you gotta trigger the cutscene where Leon grabs Ben's recording; that's the progress flag for Leon's path similar to Claire needing to trigger Irons' call in his private collections room to trigger Sherry segment.

In short, both needs to clear the panel puzzle and trigger the corresponding event flag before the game will allow you to progress; otherwise it gets confused and softlocks you.

Afterwards, Leon segment seems to have no other flags to worry about. Claire's you need to lower the bridge from control room to the cable car in the sewers before beating G2 cause you can't interact with anything while carrying Sherry.
Makes sense, thanks for the info.

Exeter
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Exeter » Thu Jan 31, 2019 12:24 pm

louchi wrote:
Thu Jan 31, 2019 5:18 am
guys, what will happen if I use the table mid run in steam version? is it gonna cancel/disable anything like achievement or costume unlock or else? Is there any downside like VAC banned or all my achievement is gone? I'm kinda afraid but I want to unlock all the record hehe

nb:
is there any ada's nude mod? :) ty
There's no VAC in this game, and you can obtain achievements just fine.

If you're on Residentevil.net for challenges you should not clear with times like 00:00 though. I don't know how much Capcom actually cares as I've seen several clear games there like this already, but be a bit more careful with that regardless.

Cielos
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Cielos » Thu Jan 31, 2019 12:45 pm

Exeter wrote:
Wed Jan 30, 2019 9:43 pm
@Cielos I was doing another Claire run and I noticed the ignore ammo pouch script still doesn't seem to work for instantly reloading her gun. It's only 1 bullet at a time still. I tried restarting the game and CE just to make sure nothing odd was going on, but it's 1 bullet per reload. I actually don't recall if it was always the case, or if it just randomly breaks down for no apparent reason. Not a major issue, just thought I'd report it here anyway.
Update6.3
- updated ignore ammo pouch. refined the reload process, S60 won't instant reload to full with only the power upgrade installed. per-bullet-reload weapons would works properly with or without ammo pouch now.
so, re-download!
if it's still have problem, please tell me which weapon and with what upgrade and I'll have another look~

in the mean time, meet Ada the dwarf~

gir489
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by gir489 » Thu Jan 31, 2019 1:45 pm

Cielos wrote:
Thu Jan 31, 2019 12:45 pm
Update6.3
- updated ignore ammo pouch. refined the reload process, S60 won't instant reload to full with only the power upgrade installed. per-bullet-reload weapons would works properly with or without ammo pouch now.
so, re-download!
if it's still have problem, please tell me which weapon and with what upgrade and I'll have another look~
Have you tested the upgraded Shotgun? I've noticed that when reloading from 0, Leon only puts 4 shells in. I've never tested it legitimately so IDK if this is just a fault with the game or the ignore ammo pouch feature.

Cielos
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Re: RESIDENT EVIL 2 +9 +3 (table Update6.3)

Post by Cielos » Thu Jan 31, 2019 2:20 pm

^ that I didn't!
thanks for checking. I'll have a look after I've done the character swap... almost done...

Deathwing Zero
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Deathwing Zero » Thu Jan 31, 2019 2:56 pm

Cielos wrote:
Thu Jan 31, 2019 2:20 pm
^ that I didn't!
thanks for checking. I'll have a look after I've done the character swap... almost done...
I just did some testing on it, and it looks like it may be because of the way the weapon reloads. It only reloads 4 times, it puts 2 shells in at once when you have ammo, and the ignore ammo pouch script makes it load 1 per animation.

Cielos
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Cielos » Thu Jan 31, 2019 3:03 pm

^ ah! thanks! didn't notice that, making the changes now...

///
EDIT:
Update7
- added character model mod. read description first!
- updated ignore ammo pouch. W-870 (shotgun) with ammo clip upgrade can reload to full clip now. thanks gir489 and Deathwing Zero for pointing out the problem and giving a solution!
for the character model mod. I have implemented ONE integrity check by-pass only, unlike the previous game which need tons of by-pass to trick the game to think I've a correct character loaded, also the options to hide/show the equipment load-out ignore the current character config, etc... (which is what putting me off from making this...). HOPING it won't be as punishing as rerev2.
I've tested on 1 scenario only:
swap Claire with Ada, load a save where Claire was in the Chief office, and the parking key card obtained.
I can use the lift to the parking lot, T showed up when I use the key card to open the gate. so far so good...
so, if you have time, just test it out on full run and report with any issue.
I may not be interested to fix them, but at least I can add them to the post to alert the potential problems...
worse case scenario, you can always swap the model files manually~

have fun~

Deathwing Zero
Cheater
Cheater

Re: RESIDENT EVIL 2 +10 +3 (table Update7)

Post by Deathwing Zero » Thu Jan 31, 2019 3:37 pm

Hmm.. maybe time to search for Play as Mr X. For the luls, of course. I'll post any IDs I find in my pursuit of this. It probably won't work though.

shaun12500
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by shaun12500 » Thu Jan 31, 2019 3:39 pm

Deathwing Zero wrote:
Thu Jan 31, 2019 3:37 pm
Hmm.. maybe time to search for Play as Mr X. For the luls, of course. I'll post any IDs I find in my pursuit of this. It probably won't work though.
I hope u find it or for william

Deathwing Zero
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Deathwing Zero » Thu Jan 31, 2019 3:51 pm

I've found some interesting stuff. So far I have

0D - Marvin Branagh
10 - William BROKEN (I need to fix my screenshot button to explain this)
14 - Katherine Warren
1B - Some random RPD Pilot guy? (Again, screenshot button)

Cielos
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Re: RESIDENT EVIL 2 +10 +3 (table Update7.1)

Post by Cielos » Thu Jan 31, 2019 3:53 pm

hot-fix!
Update7.1
- updated character model mod. the custom wasn't loading properly, it's fixed now.
re-download!

///
Deathwing Zero wrote:
Thu Jan 31, 2019 3:51 pm
I've found some interesting stuff. So far I have

0D - Marvin Branagh
10 - William BROKEN (I need to fix my screenshot button to explain this)
14 - Katherine Warren
1B - Some random RPD Pilot guy? (Again, screenshot button)
thanks!
but I've just upload the hot-fix. will update on later update (if any). or wait until a "full" list is compiled~

EDIT:
also remember to test if swapping character would break progress in full game~

Deathwing Zero
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Deathwing Zero » Thu Jan 31, 2019 4:10 pm

I'll test progression after I've done up to FF. So far 2B to 3F are all invisible. I'll redownload and test the stuff again.

List so far for people who might be interested in what I've found.

Code: Select all

0D - Marvin Branagh
10 - William Birkin (Texture bug)
14 - Katherine Warren
1B - RPD Pilot from crashed helicopter
1D - Truck Driver
1E - Woman that Truck Driver hits
1F - Cop in Gas Station
20 - First zombie in gas station with missing face texture
21 - Emma Kendo (With weird skeleton. Because of Leon base?)
22 - RPD Elliot with Entrails buttflap
24 - Gas Station clerk
25 - Officer in west hallway with cheek torn open. Broken textures
27 - Male Generic Zombie A 
28 - G-infected Zombie torched by Annette
29 - Some guy in a lab coat
2A - Unknown character
I'm going to be re-testing all of these with the updated model swap to make sure nothing changes. A note about "2A". I wanted to call it "Token Black Character" but I'm not interested in offending people, so I'll say this, It's a fat black man in a cap. I'm afraid I don't know of any other way to describe it. Screenshot button should be fixed (hopefully) so I link some pictures as I re-test.

EDIT:
So far no changes. Link to imgur album: https://imgur.com/a/S69glCo

Edit 2:
No changes. 2B - 4F all invisible. Starting 50-5F block. Removed "invisible" from my above listing. Was unnecessary wasted space.
Last edited by Deathwing Zero on Thu Jan 31, 2019 4:49 pm, edited 3 times in total.

gvozdoder74
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by gvozdoder74 » Thu Jan 31, 2019 4:15 pm

I saw a video on youtube with freecam in one-shot demo. Is it available for full version?

Cielos
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Re: RESIDENT EVIL 2 +10 +3 (table Update7.2)

Post by Cielos » Thu Jan 31, 2019 4:58 pm

Update7.2
- added a different version of character model mod. read description!
- added character IDs shared by Deathwing Zero.
bad news is, the character check through out the story mode seems as punishing as previous game. the means there's still MANY checks to by-pass to make the script work properly in the story mode... it's [redictable, I guess, given that multiple characters are sharing the same maps.
maybe I'd be bored enough to implement them later.............