Monster Hunter World (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
cyborg5742
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater
Posts: 156
Joined: Sat Jan 13, 2018 7:01 am
Reputation: 27

Re: Monster Hunter World (Steam)

Post by cyborg5742 »

ZairNova wrote:
Sun Oct 18, 2020 2:04 am
cyborg5742 wrote:
Sat Oct 17, 2020 12:14 pm
Evil1120 wrote:
Sat Oct 17, 2020 9:19 am

i downloaded on through vortex along with the performance booster and plugin since it was need i ran the game but after a while it crashes well just after i enabled the ignore craft inf stam n easy break parts although when i enabled the ignore craft it didn't until i went to a mission n turned on the other 2 but it was better then when i had no stracker on maybe it was the table i was using n it was somewhat outdated?
hmm i downloaded those manually and follow instructions where to put them. Which table are you referring to? the updated tables are from Face007 and wildsnow recently posted.
I'm still having issues as well. I've tried both manual then with vortex, and still i cant get into the game with it crashing after a minute or two of the cheat being active. I'm using the updated table from face007, and i make sure to use CRC at the beginning when it says to use it on the main menu. and the crash happens after coming out of a menu after turning on a cheat.
where did you put the files?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

jan13
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 2
Joined: Sat Oct 10, 2020 4:14 am
Reputation: 0

Re: Monster Hunter World (Steam)

Post by jan13 »

Idlehands88 wrote:
Sat Oct 17, 2020 2:41 pm
jan13 wrote:
Sat Oct 17, 2020 2:00 pm
Hey guys, is there a way to duplicate my save data file and have a different name?
www.ne𝕩usmods.com/monsterhunterworld/mods/486 (Replace the 𝕩 to x in the link)

You should be able to just make a copy of your save and rename it to 1 number higher for a clone copy?
Nice, this works in changing the appearance, name, and gender but, How do I copy my 1st save slot to 2nd slot I mean the actual save file.

ZairNova
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 3
Joined: Fri Oct 16, 2020 8:25 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: Monster Hunter World (Steam)

Post by ZairNova »

Sorry, figured out I was using the wrong folder for where i was having the mods installed. thanks for the help mate!

ErakezZ
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 12
Joined: Fri Jan 24, 2020 10:10 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: Monster Hunter World (Steam)

Post by ErakezZ »

wildsnow wrote:
Mon Oct 12, 2020 12:33 am
ErakezZ wrote:
Sun Oct 11, 2020 8:14 pm
Is there a reason why i cant click some of the stuff in the cheat table. Like Invulnerable or 1 Jewel max out ?
If i click on it there comes no check mark in the box
That's because you are not using the updated cheat table. With the new update, several game values ​​have been changed that broke the cheat tables.

I am using the newst table. downloaded it from page 1. but still doesn't work fine for me

ErakezZ
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 12
Joined: Fri Jan 24, 2020 10:10 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: Monster Hunter World (Steam)

Post by ErakezZ »

Now i am at a point where i cnat click anything in the table. I only can open the sub menue like weapon buffs.
Any thing else i can't set a check mark.

cyborg5742
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater
Posts: 156
Joined: Sat Jan 13, 2018 7:01 am
Reputation: 27

Re: Monster Hunter World (Steam)

Post by cyborg5742 »

ErakezZ wrote:
Sun Oct 18, 2020 1:52 pm
wildsnow wrote:
Mon Oct 12, 2020 12:33 am
ErakezZ wrote:
Sun Oct 11, 2020 8:14 pm
Is there a reason why i cant click some of the stuff in the cheat table. Like Invulnerable or 1 Jewel max out ?
If i click on it there comes no check mark in the box
That's because you are not using the updated cheat table. With the new update, several game values ​​have been changed that broke the cheat tables.

I am using the newst table. downloaded it from page 1. but still doesn't work fine for me
Theres your problem there. Table from page 1 is OBSOLETE it doesnt work anymore. Use the table from Face007 or wildsnow scroll from this page to 2-3 pages back

Beliartxu
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 3
Joined: Sat Oct 03, 2020 8:44 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: Monster Hunter World (Steam)

Post by Beliartxu »

Anyone can help me to add the Inf Item Use + Inf Ammo script to the existing table?

Evil1120
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 3
Joined: Fri Oct 16, 2020 8:58 am
Reputation: 0

Re: Monster Hunter World (Steam)

Post by Evil1120 »

figured it out it looks like the vortex didn't properly install it and when i manully did it works fine now so if any1 is download the stracker loader should do that manually. the other requirements needed for it to work should be fine if installing it directly to vortex

griglin
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 1
Joined: Mon Oct 19, 2020 6:09 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: Monster Hunter World (Steam)

Post by griglin »

Hi !
Anyone could help me to add the Endemic Capture Editor to the table ?
Thanks !

Goritude
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 5
Joined: Mon Oct 05, 2020 2:17 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: Monster Hunter World (Steam)

Post by Goritude »

Is it possible to change in-game name using this table ? If so, how ?

gQuarks
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 7
Joined: Tue Aug 13, 2019 11:57 am
Reputation: 0

Re: Monster Hunter World (Steam)

Post by gQuarks »

Face007 wrote:
Tue Oct 13, 2020 5:31 am
[Monster Hunter World 15.02.00]
Invulnerable
Inf Stamina
Max Sharpness
Happy Bow
Easily Break Monster Parts
Custom element attack
Pause the monster operation
Ignore Crafting Requirements
Unlocking equipment manufacturing
Black Dragon weapon batch added
[Weapon Buffs]--New Inf Switch Axe power
PS:If you need to fix other functions, please contact me. :wub: enjoy!
Thank you for this, but what is Happy Bow?

dimdim01
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 8
Joined: Mon May 08, 2017 2:25 pm
Reputation: 1

Re: Monster Hunter World (Steam)

Post by dimdim01 »

Face007 wrote:
Tue Oct 13, 2020 5:31 am
[Monster Hunter World 15.02.00]
Invulnerable
Inf Stamina
Max Sharpness
Happy Bow
Easily Break Monster Parts
Custom element attack
Pause the monster operation
Ignore Crafting Requirements
Unlocking equipment manufacturing
Black Dragon weapon batch added
[Weapon Buffs]--New Inf Switch Axe power
PS:If you need to fix other functions, please contact me. :wub: enjoy!
Hi thanks for the great work any chance you can update the highlighted item pointer script from squalls tables?

Thanks : )

cyborg5742
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater
Posts: 156
Joined: Sat Jan 13, 2018 7:01 am
Reputation: 27

Re: Monster Hunter World (Steam)

Post by cyborg5742 »

dimdim01 wrote:
Sat Oct 24, 2020 9:41 pm
Face007 wrote:
Tue Oct 13, 2020 5:31 am
[Monster Hunter World 15.02.00]
Invulnerable
Inf Stamina
Max Sharpness
Happy Bow
Easily Break Monster Parts
Custom element attack
Pause the monster operation
Ignore Crafting Requirements
Unlocking equipment manufacturing
Black Dragon weapon batch added
[Weapon Buffs]--New Inf Switch Axe power
PS:If you need to fix other functions, please contact me. :wub: enjoy!
Hi thanks for the great work any chance you can update the highlighted item pointer script from squalls tables?

Thanks : )
For?

User avatar
Face007
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors
Posts: 36
Joined: Sat Sep 07, 2019 7:09 am
Reputation: 60

Re: Monster Hunter World (Steam)

Post by Face007 »

dimdim01 wrote:
Sat Oct 24, 2020 9:41 pm
Face007 wrote:
Tue Oct 13, 2020 5:31 am
[Monster Hunter World 15.02.00]
Invulnerable
Inf Stamina
Max Sharpness
Happy Bow
Easily Break Monster Parts
Custom element attack
Pause the monster operation
Ignore Crafting Requirements
Unlocking equipment manufacturing
Black Dragon weapon batch added
[Weapon Buffs]--New Inf Switch Axe power
PS:If you need to fix other functions, please contact me. :wub: enjoy!
Hi thanks for the great work any chance you can update the highlighted item pointer script from squalls tables?

Thanks : )
:wub:
gQuarks wrote:
Fri Oct 23, 2020 3:20 pm
Face007 wrote:
Tue Oct 13, 2020 5:31 am
[Monster Hunter World 15.02.00]
Invulnerable
Inf Stamina
Max Sharpness
Happy Bow
Easily Break Monster Parts
Custom element attack
Pause the monster operation
Ignore Crafting Requirements
Unlocking equipment manufacturing
Black Dragon weapon batch added
[Weapon Buffs]--New Inf Switch Axe power
PS:If you need to fix other functions, please contact me. :wub: enjoy!
Thank you for this, but what is Happy Bow?
Equip a function of the bow weapon for continuous firing

PS:Highlighted Item Pointer(new)
merge Inf Item Use + Inf Ammo
Attachments
15.02.CT
(211.97 KiB) Downloaded 176 times

flover2102
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 3
Joined: Sun Mar 25, 2018 12:34 am
Reputation: 1

Re: Monster Hunter World (Steam)

Post by flover2102 »

Face007 wrote:
Mon Oct 26, 2020 2:38 am
dimdim01 wrote:
Sat Oct 24, 2020 9:41 pm
Face007 wrote:
Tue Oct 13, 2020 5:31 am
[Monster Hunter World 15.02.00]
Invulnerable
Inf Stamina
Max Sharpness
Happy Bow
Easily Break Monster Parts
Custom element attack
Pause the monster operation
Ignore Crafting Requirements
Unlocking equipment manufacturing
Black Dragon weapon batch added
[Weapon Buffs]--New Inf Switch Axe power
PS:If you need to fix other functions, please contact me. :wub: enjoy!
Hi thanks for the great work any chance you can update the highlighted item pointer script from squalls tables?

Thanks : )
:wub:
gQuarks wrote:
Fri Oct 23, 2020 3:20 pm
Face007 wrote:
Tue Oct 13, 2020 5:31 am
[Monster Hunter World 15.02.00]
Invulnerable
Inf Stamina
Max Sharpness
Happy Bow
Easily Break Monster Parts
Custom element attack
Pause the monster operation
Ignore Crafting Requirements
Unlocking equipment manufacturing
Black Dragon weapon batch added
[Weapon Buffs]--New Inf Switch Axe power
PS:If you need to fix other functions, please contact me. :wub: enjoy!
Thank you for this, but what is Happy Bow?
Equip a function of the bow weapon for continuous firing

PS:Highlighted Item Pointer(new)
merge Inf Item Use + Inf Ammo
my game crash whene i use it

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Almahdi, Baidu [Spider], Google Adsense [Bot], Neobleak, Sweetez, turamarth13