We're giving away Borderlands 3 gift key. Click here!

Monster Hunter World (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
arcx13
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Monster Hunter World (Steam)

Post by arcx13 » Sun May 12, 2019 12:27 pm

unknownlau wrote:
Thu May 09, 2019 7:51 pm
im new here, ive been modding layered armors recently since im already at my endgame build before discovering this, anyways i was gonna "edit" my character the new layered armor of the witcher update but this is the problem lately it wont read or initialize the game or my account
same prob here buddy

D00IVI
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by D00IVI » Sun May 12, 2019 2:16 pm

CeLioCiBR wrote:
Sun May 12, 2019 8:59 am
Polar87 wrote:
Sat May 11, 2019 11:04 pm
CeLioCiBR wrote:
Sat May 11, 2019 6:41 pm
H-hey there guys..
Can anyone help ? how to fix the "unlimited" appraise weapons from Taroth ? it never ends.. anyone have any tips ? or maybe.. a video ?
Please.
actually the " unidentified " KT weapons are considered Materials so you might check your Item box and see how many are there cause it might just be you using the All Event Materials Script in the table to get all those weapons and making it seem " Unlimited "
Oh hey there, thank you for your attention xD
So..
What should i do ? i don't even know if this is the right material..
Use Highlighted item pointer to reduce those 3 ? items to something manageble, like 100-500, also you need incandescent weapons for the kjarr weapons, also the other not gold 2 are worthless, just dump them

nhatnq
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by nhatnq » Sun May 12, 2019 2:21 pm

SilverKaiser wrote:
Sun May 12, 2019 3:58 am
So it seems the "unlock all event quests" scrip under Marcus101RR's scripts works. What I am wondering is if its a permanent change to the events? Will they stay there forever or disappear at one point?
Uhm.. I can't enable it. Can you explain, please ?

CeLioCiBR
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by CeLioCiBR » Sun May 12, 2019 2:27 pm

D00IVI wrote:
Sun May 12, 2019 2:16 pm
CeLioCiBR wrote:
Sun May 12, 2019 8:59 am
Polar87 wrote:
Sat May 11, 2019 11:04 pm
actually the " unidentified " KT weapons are considered Materials so you might check your Item box and see how many are there cause it might just be you using the All Event Materials Script in the table to get all those weapons and making it seem " Unlimited "
Oh hey there, thank you for your attention xD
So..
What should i do ? i don't even know if this is the right material..
Use Highlighted item pointer to reduce those 3 ? items to something manageble, like 100-500, also you need incandescent weapons for the kjarr weapons, also the other not gold 2 are worthless, just dump them
B-but, i tried.. ^^'
I can change the numbers of the others materials.. to any number..
But these 3 "itens" (Materials), nope.. it's not working..
Or maybe, i'm doing it wrong ?

D00IVI
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by D00IVI » Sun May 12, 2019 3:55 pm

https://imgur.com/a/HoODBuk
check this image album, I have no problem changing them, did you make sure to turn off that all materials cheat thingy first ?

Lord Blade
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Lord Blade » Sun May 12, 2019 4:16 pm

So, has anyone gotten the endemic life thing going again? The cheat that let us basically select a critter, and everything we catch counts as one of those?

CeLioCiBR
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by CeLioCiBR » Sun May 12, 2019 4:31 pm

D00IVI wrote:
Sun May 12, 2019 3:55 pm
check this image album, I have no problem changing them, did you make sure to turn off that all materials cheat thingy first ?
Oh hey there, thank you very much xD
It worked.. xD
I tried to use the "MHW Character Editor".. it didn't worked..
Anyway, thank you very much, really.

ValorOfArms
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by ValorOfArms » Sun May 12, 2019 4:38 pm

So I discover a bit of a issue with Idlehands88's script list.

It seems to push items around in the box forcing 1 or 2 articles to move into the box segment to the left. Then these items cannot be sold or removed in any fashion. They seem to be proper but due to them being force shifted to the wrong box their kinda stuck. I fixed the potion that shifted to the left to the jewel box somehow maybe.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/ ... nknown.png
These 2 separated into ammo. If you try to sell it grabs another slot and sells it (sold my low grade poison sac stuff). I went out to get some Iron Ore to see where it went. Just made it's own stack instead.
These seem to be duplicated from my previous fix attempt, Though they just act like the other 2.
Antipara and Antidote are supposed to be at the top.

D00IVI
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by D00IVI » Sun May 12, 2019 4:55 pm

CeLioCiBR wrote:
Sun May 12, 2019 4:31 pm
D00IVI wrote:
Sun May 12, 2019 3:55 pm
Oh hey there, thank you very much xD
It worked.. xD
I tried to use the "MHW Character Editor".. it didn't worked..
Anyway, thank you very much, really.
That table is outdated

SilverKaiser
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by SilverKaiser » Sun May 12, 2019 6:56 pm

nhatnq wrote:
Sun May 12, 2019 2:21 pm
SilverKaiser wrote:
Sun May 12, 2019 3:58 am
So it seems the "unlock all event quests" scrip under Marcus101RR's scripts works. What I am wondering is if its a permanent change to the events? Will they stay there forever or disappear at one point?
Uhm.. I can't enable it. Can you explain, please ?
Once you press on it, it doesnt enable but it freezes cheat engine for a few. After a few tries of not being able to enable it I gave up on it and went to do the event SDF and noticed my event quests had 5 pages and had events that werent in rotation. So just click it and check your event page until it works i guess.

TemptingIcarus
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TemptingIcarus » Sun May 12, 2019 7:48 pm

Anyone wanna work on a Projectile Swapper. Found out we can now use Monster Projectiles. Last night I tested a swap with Eternal and this was the result, tested by me.

https://streamable.com/3qisp - Tested by me, developed by EternallyDissolved

https://youtu.be/s2iRLWNiLmc - This was done by someone else. But as you can see this is Rathalos's Fireball being projected out of a Boomerang. If anyone know's how to do this. Go ahead and PM me.

adgust
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by adgust » Sun May 12, 2019 10:25 pm

yeah some items force spawned in the wrong places like iron ore and malachite and empty bottles. Someone know how to fix this?

ValorOfArms
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by ValorOfArms » Mon May 13, 2019 12:12 am

I tried the pointer it's only making it sorta worse cause if you try to effect the stack you hover over, it just changes the orignal into "that article" not berid of it.

I discover it's also no fixable by item pointer cause it's a unknown socket of a article. It's a ??? space how odd.

I think I can recreate the problem itself. Though it's due to how #1 items sell. #2 how items behave when in wrong boxes.

The game reads items in the box they're supposed to be in, so selling diverts back to original item. If item is not present, It selects a spot within the box of what it's supposed to be in. You cannot sell blank spaces either so it just loops back to nothing happens. It cannot get rid of said items ever.

How the idle hands cheat works is (it's outdated obviously) it does item pointer, BUT it got a bit wonky and prob selected some blank spaces etc. and created incorrect copies. Cause if you use it other times you can make 50 stack, 500 stack, 999 stack, 5000 stack that never combine together. But it sells in operation order left to right when selling.It's adding insertions to blank spaces from the looks.

It also explains the load time of it auto scripting each item into the set cords.

Solution #1 step 1: Update it to insert properly using known scripts.
Solution #1 step 2: Make a script that cleans out the inventory to prevent duplication errors and inserting into the wrong box. Once gems get into the wrong box, It's a hassle to fix they don't "belong" in those spots and will cause this problem.

It also made false 16 storage for your item box in the materials section then fixes back to 11. I figured out the solution and have fixed my problem using the super overwrite function luckly, but yeah that script should be avoided unless you are a very very very diligent tester. Or just a script writer/programer.

adgust
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by adgust » Mon May 13, 2019 2:04 am

I know how to fix the problem. already did it for empty botles in ammo script(btw bottles is just missadded to list of ammo). But i need hex codes for iron ore and malachite.
upd: found the codes its decimal to hex. investigating the part refer to slot where item need to be put. The problem in the placement- 2 slots of ammo goes in the item box, 2 slots of materials goes into ammo box. Btw need help with that, we need to move start slot for adding each category

also: found items in event section without name and info, they prob didn't exist in steam version

ValorOfArms
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by ValorOfArms » Mon May 13, 2019 4:56 am

Yeah it's incomplete listing a bit too.
atm what it does is 2 slots go left, so if you do all items for ammo, You potentially destroy potion and megapotion.
all items materials shifts iron and malachite into the ammo etc.
It's a old script it's just any all item codes shift things to the left by 2 to nearest box.

Also cause the items are "created" and not earn you cannot use them till you get the real deal causing a lock on the articles. Example you cannot expend any event tickets for the summer event till you receive one legit.

Hopefully a new variant of this "all items" will be made. The best thing I could imagine would be a more indepth version that organizes a bit better.
All Items, All ammo, All materials, All Events, All Decorations is a odd mixture. Since All events are materials. Woudn't the seperation of "Low Mats, High Mats, Arena mats, Commedations/Voucher/Streamstones, Events, Appraisal, Unused Content. Along with Decorations prob should split into Decorations and Unused Decorations.
1 unused ammo (Exhaust for bows) And a unused item called Mega Dash Drink do seem to be spawning in though those articles are easy to sell off.

You can't use a Highlight Pointer unless the item physically exists so using "Unused" Content to spawn items might be in favor or appraisal items.

And that 5k count seems outlandish.
Last edited by ValorOfArms on Mon May 13, 2019 7:03 am, edited 2 times in total.