Monster Hunter World (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
ZairNova
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 3
Joined: Fri Oct 16, 2020 8:25 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: Monster Hunter World (Steam)

Post by ZairNova »

Sorry, figured out I was using the wrong folder for where i was having the mods installed. thanks for the help mate!

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

ErakezZ
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 12
Joined: Fri Jan 24, 2020 10:10 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: Monster Hunter World (Steam)

Post by ErakezZ »

wildsnow wrote:
Mon Oct 12, 2020 12:33 am
ErakezZ wrote:
Sun Oct 11, 2020 8:14 pm
Is there a reason why i cant click some of the stuff in the cheat table. Like Invulnerable or 1 Jewel max out ?
If i click on it there comes no check mark in the box
That's because you are not using the updated cheat table. With the new update, several game values ​​have been changed that broke the cheat tables.

I am using the newst table. downloaded it from page 1. but still doesn't work fine for me

ErakezZ
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 12
Joined: Fri Jan 24, 2020 10:10 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: Monster Hunter World (Steam)

Post by ErakezZ »

Now i am at a point where i cnat click anything in the table. I only can open the sub menue like weapon buffs.
Any thing else i can't set a check mark.

cyborg5742
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater
Posts: 167
Joined: Sat Jan 13, 2018 7:01 am
Reputation: 30

Re: Monster Hunter World (Steam)

Post by cyborg5742 »

ErakezZ wrote:
Sun Oct 18, 2020 1:52 pm
wildsnow wrote:
Mon Oct 12, 2020 12:33 am
ErakezZ wrote:
Sun Oct 11, 2020 8:14 pm
Is there a reason why i cant click some of the stuff in the cheat table. Like Invulnerable or 1 Jewel max out ?
If i click on it there comes no check mark in the box
That's because you are not using the updated cheat table. With the new update, several game values ​​have been changed that broke the cheat tables.

I am using the newst table. downloaded it from page 1. but still doesn't work fine for me
Theres your problem there. Table from page 1 is OBSOLETE it doesnt work anymore. Use the table from Face007 or wildsnow scroll from this page to 2-3 pages back

Beliartxu
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 3
Joined: Sat Oct 03, 2020 8:44 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: Monster Hunter World (Steam)

Post by Beliartxu »

Anyone can help me to add the Inf Item Use + Inf Ammo script to the existing table?

Evil1120
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 3
Joined: Fri Oct 16, 2020 8:58 am
Reputation: 0

Re: Monster Hunter World (Steam)

Post by Evil1120 »

figured it out it looks like the vortex didn't properly install it and when i manully did it works fine now so if any1 is download the stracker loader should do that manually. the other requirements needed for it to work should be fine if installing it directly to vortex

griglin
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 1
Joined: Mon Oct 19, 2020 6:09 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: Monster Hunter World (Steam)

Post by griglin »

Hi !
Anyone could help me to add the Endemic Capture Editor to the table ?
Thanks !

Goritude
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 5
Joined: Mon Oct 05, 2020 2:17 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: Monster Hunter World (Steam)

Post by Goritude »

Is it possible to change in-game name using this table ? If so, how ?

User avatar
gQuarks
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater
Posts: 15
Joined: Tue Aug 13, 2019 11:57 am
Reputation: 1

Re: Monster Hunter World (Steam)

Post by gQuarks »

Face007 wrote:
Tue Oct 13, 2020 5:31 am
[Monster Hunter World 15.02.00]
Invulnerable
Inf Stamina
Max Sharpness
Happy Bow
Easily Break Monster Parts
Custom element attack
Pause the monster operation
Ignore Crafting Requirements
Unlocking equipment manufacturing
Black Dragon weapon batch added
[Weapon Buffs]--New Inf Switch Axe power
PS:If you need to fix other functions, please contact me. :wub: enjoy!
Thank you for this, but what is Happy Bow?

dimdim01
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 8
Joined: Mon May 08, 2017 2:25 pm
Reputation: 1

Re: Monster Hunter World (Steam)

Post by dimdim01 »

Face007 wrote:
Tue Oct 13, 2020 5:31 am
[Monster Hunter World 15.02.00]
Invulnerable
Inf Stamina
Max Sharpness
Happy Bow
Easily Break Monster Parts
Custom element attack
Pause the monster operation
Ignore Crafting Requirements
Unlocking equipment manufacturing
Black Dragon weapon batch added
[Weapon Buffs]--New Inf Switch Axe power
PS:If you need to fix other functions, please contact me. :wub: enjoy!
Hi thanks for the great work any chance you can update the highlighted item pointer script from squalls tables?

Thanks : )

cyborg5742
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater
Posts: 167
Joined: Sat Jan 13, 2018 7:01 am
Reputation: 30

Re: Monster Hunter World (Steam)

Post by cyborg5742 »

dimdim01 wrote:
Sat Oct 24, 2020 9:41 pm
Face007 wrote:
Tue Oct 13, 2020 5:31 am
[Monster Hunter World 15.02.00]
Invulnerable
Inf Stamina
Max Sharpness
Happy Bow
Easily Break Monster Parts
Custom element attack
Pause the monster operation
Ignore Crafting Requirements
Unlocking equipment manufacturing
Black Dragon weapon batch added
[Weapon Buffs]--New Inf Switch Axe power
PS:If you need to fix other functions, please contact me. :wub: enjoy!
Hi thanks for the great work any chance you can update the highlighted item pointer script from squalls tables?

Thanks : )
For?

User avatar
Face007
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors
Posts: 39
Joined: Sat Sep 07, 2019 7:09 am
Reputation: 79

Re: Monster Hunter World (Steam)

Post by Face007 »

dimdim01 wrote:
Sat Oct 24, 2020 9:41 pm
Face007 wrote:
Tue Oct 13, 2020 5:31 am
[Monster Hunter World 15.02.00]
Invulnerable
Inf Stamina
Max Sharpness
Happy Bow
Easily Break Monster Parts
Custom element attack
Pause the monster operation
Ignore Crafting Requirements
Unlocking equipment manufacturing
Black Dragon weapon batch added
[Weapon Buffs]--New Inf Switch Axe power
PS:If you need to fix other functions, please contact me. :wub: enjoy!
Hi thanks for the great work any chance you can update the highlighted item pointer script from squalls tables?

Thanks : )
:wub:
gQuarks wrote:
Fri Oct 23, 2020 3:20 pm
Face007 wrote:
Tue Oct 13, 2020 5:31 am
[Monster Hunter World 15.02.00]
Invulnerable
Inf Stamina
Max Sharpness
Happy Bow
Easily Break Monster Parts
Custom element attack
Pause the monster operation
Ignore Crafting Requirements
Unlocking equipment manufacturing
Black Dragon weapon batch added
[Weapon Buffs]--New Inf Switch Axe power
PS:If you need to fix other functions, please contact me. :wub: enjoy!
Thank you for this, but what is Happy Bow?
Equip a function of the bow weapon for continuous firing

PS:Highlighted Item Pointer(new)
merge Inf Item Use + Inf Ammo
Attachments
15.02.CT
(211.97 KiB) Downloaded 1238 times

flover2102
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 5
Joined: Sun Mar 25, 2018 12:34 am
Reputation: 1

Re: Monster Hunter World (Steam)

Post by flover2102 »

Face007 wrote:
Mon Oct 26, 2020 2:38 am
dimdim01 wrote:
Sat Oct 24, 2020 9:41 pm
Face007 wrote:
Tue Oct 13, 2020 5:31 am
[Monster Hunter World 15.02.00]
Invulnerable
Inf Stamina
Max Sharpness
Happy Bow
Easily Break Monster Parts
Custom element attack
Pause the monster operation
Ignore Crafting Requirements
Unlocking equipment manufacturing
Black Dragon weapon batch added
[Weapon Buffs]--New Inf Switch Axe power
PS:If you need to fix other functions, please contact me. :wub: enjoy!
Hi thanks for the great work any chance you can update the highlighted item pointer script from squalls tables?

Thanks : )
:wub:
gQuarks wrote:
Fri Oct 23, 2020 3:20 pm
Face007 wrote:
Tue Oct 13, 2020 5:31 am
[Monster Hunter World 15.02.00]
Invulnerable
Inf Stamina
Max Sharpness
Happy Bow
Easily Break Monster Parts
Custom element attack
Pause the monster operation
Ignore Crafting Requirements
Unlocking equipment manufacturing
Black Dragon weapon batch added
[Weapon Buffs]--New Inf Switch Axe power
PS:If you need to fix other functions, please contact me. :wub: enjoy!
Thank you for this, but what is Happy Bow?
Equip a function of the bow weapon for continuous firing

PS:Highlighted Item Pointer(new)
merge Inf Item Use + Inf Ammo
my game crash whene i use it

lcmiracle
Cheater
Cheater
Posts: 45
Joined: Mon Apr 03, 2017 6:16 pm
Reputation: 1

Re: Monster Hunter World (Steam)

Post by lcmiracle »

flover2102 wrote:
Mon Oct 26, 2020 3:24 am
my game crash whene i use it
Same

EthanM
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 5
Joined: Sat Mar 23, 2019 9:35 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: Monster Hunter World (Steam)

Post by EthanM »

How to use the table without crashing the game? I do not have High Res Texture Pack installed. :|

Post Reply