Graveyard Keeper

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
BringChaos
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: Graveyard Keeper

Post by BringChaos »

I made my own script a bit ago because of how slow everything felt.
It has a multiplier for work & craft speed as well as movement speed. There is an inventory table inside the movement speed hack since the player object is right there anyways. You can sort of edit items, changing hammer_0 to hammer_2 changes a rusty hammer to iron hammer.
Updating it from 1.22 to 1.24 was pretty easy, only one difference. I left plenty of original code with mono symbols for anyone looking to update the scripts. So anyone feel free to take my snippets to put into larger tables.

Updated to 1.28 Added teleporting: To teleport 1) Activate Speed Hack - Player Only 2) Move once to grab pointer 3) Activite show Teleport form 4) Choose your location from the list and press Teleport! 5) move in-game immediately after pressing teleport or it wont move you.
screenshot
Graveyard Keeper 1.28.CT
(34.19 KiB) Downloaded 268 times
Graveyard Keeper 1.24.CT
(32.14 KiB) Downloaded 93 times

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Last edited by BringChaos on Tue Aug 28, 2018 1:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Puggymon
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Puggymon »

Cielos Script works pretty well. I just am not too sure about the ignore ingredients one though. Since some tables/building seem to work without ingredients while other don't see to be affected by the script. If you need help with testing, I'd be happy to give you a hand.

JohnFK
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by JohnFK »

BringChaos wrote:
Wed Aug 22, 2018 5:41 pm
bluechipps wrote:
Wed Aug 22, 2018 4:38 pm
If i could ask one question though, how do all the "@@:" labels work? Cheers
My understanding is that they are just unnamed labels. When you say je @f it jumps to the next defined @@. Good for code with a lot of jumps.
@@: will be replaced with a random label name, something like "labelrandom123456". CE will add definition of it on its own.
@f will jump to next label after this line wherever it is and whatever its called, can be "mySuperSecretLabel:" or just "@@:"
@b same as above but backwards

From the source code Dark Byte wasn't really happy to add this, looks like a single important person asked him to do it. Now its used by a lot of lazy people not wanting to define labels or as you say, keep code "clean" as it has less lines without the definitions.

d0ct0rd00m
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by d0ct0rd00m »

could anyone figure out a way to walk through walls or w/e so that we can see if the "town" is really there or not?

BringChaos
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by BringChaos »

d0ct0rd00m wrote:
Wed Aug 22, 2018 8:37 pm
could anyone figure out a way to walk through walls or w/e so that we can see if the "town" is really there or not?
The "town" seems to be a dumping ground of npcs when they aren't visiting to keep them loaded on the map. You can talk to them while they are down there.
Spoiler

Darkedone02
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Graveyard Keeper +4 (table Update2)

Post by Darkedone02 »

Cielos wrote:
Tue Aug 21, 2018 1:02 pm
made some scripts for the game (v1.026). may add more later.
note that I'm still at the very start of the game, some of the scripts may not be covering all scenarios yet. e.g., ignore energy may not work for energy use in combat. I'll update the scripts if needed when I encounter them.

[Updates]
Update2
- added ignore tech points.
Update1
- added ignore energy and ignore ingredients.
- updated the description of time of day mod a bit.
[Options]
time of day mod
ignore energy
(new) ignore tech points (table Update1)
ignore ingredients

[Descriptions]
time of day mod
- hold CapsLock and PageUp to rewind time.
- hold CapsLock and PageDown to advance time.
- time of day would advance normally without pressing any of the above keys.
- you can advance/rewind past a day as well.
- when rewinding time, filter is implemented to make sure you won't go back past day 1.
- the value of current day, can be changed manually, but the HUD on the top left won't show the changes (and probably some day-dependant characters' schedule won't be updated as well) until you pass a day in-game. so it's better to use the mod keys described above to traverse between days.
- the value of the time of day can be changed manually, ranged between -1 and 1, -1: start of the day, 0: mid-day, 1: end of day.

ignore energy
- you can work/gather regardless of your remaining energy.
- energy still decrease until it reaches zero when you work/gather.

ignore tech points
- you can learn new tech regardless of the remaining tech points.
- tech points still decrease until they reach zero when learning tech.
- note that you still need to own the required blueprint first, if the tech does required one, in order to learn it.

ignore ingredients
- you can craft/repair ignoring the item requirements.
- items required still decrease until they reach zero when craft/repair.
latest
Graveyard Keeper.CT
backups
Graveyard Keeper.CT
Graveyard Keeper.CT
Your Ignore ingredients does not reach the church things like paper for example, and other related things.

finderz
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by finderz »

version 1.027 is out.

Cielos
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Cielos »

bluechipps wrote:
Thanks Cielos, I am definitely gonna be learning a lot from these scripts of yours! Any chance you know of a gg guide for learning how to work with mono in CE?
I honestly don't know any. I remember searching for the basic info on the original forum when it was first introduced to CE. you may try looking there.
bluechipps wrote:
other members have answered this already.

////////////////////////
Puggymon wrote:
Wed Aug 22, 2018 6:38 pm
Cielos Script works pretty well. I just am not too sure about the ignore ingredients one though. Since some tables/building seem to work without ingredients while other don't see to be affected by the script. If you need help with testing, I'd be happy to give you a hand.
thanks for the report~
the script is updated, it covers more now. see if it fix the problem. if not, let me know the specific building/table that the script doesn't cover and I'll look into it.

////////////////////////
Darkedone02 wrote:
Thu Aug 23, 2018 12:56 am
Cielos wrote:
[...]
Your Ignore ingredients does not reach the church things like paper for example, and other related things.
not sure what are the things you mentioned are. but you mentioned the church so I force my way into the church just now and make the script cover the study table. see if it fix the problem you're having.

Shion
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Graveyard Keeper +7 (table Update4)

Post by Shion »

Cielos wrote:
tech points still decrease until they reach zero when learning tech.
I'm getting negative tech points values here. Doesn't seem to be a problem for the game though.

Cielos
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Cielos »

Shion wrote:
Fri Aug 24, 2018 1:54 pm
Cielos wrote:
tech points still decrease until they reach zero when learning tech.
I'm getting negative tech points values here. Doesn't seem to be a problem for the game though.
yeah I just noticed that as well. an update is ready. working on another option now, will upload the table when that is ready.
in the mean time, does anyone know the game's default maximum inventory size allowed? making a script to increase inventory size, gonna make it a 100 by script default if no one knows..

EDIT:
nevermind the question, made the script to set it to 100 by script default. and the ignore tech points is updated. re-download and test away~

Darkedone02
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Darkedone02 »

BringChaos wrote:
Wed Aug 22, 2018 5:41 pm
bluechipps wrote:
My understanding is that they are just unnamed labels. When you say je @f it jumps to the next defined @@. Good for code with a lot of jumps.

I made my own script a bit ago because of how slow everything felt.
It has a multiplier for work & craft speed as well as movement speed. There is an inventory table inside the movement speed hack since the player object is right there anyways. You can sort of edit items, changing hammer_0 to hammer_2 changes a rusty hammer to iron hammer.
Updating it from 1.22 to 1.24 was pretty easy, only one difference. I left plenty of original code with mono symbols for anyone looking to update the scripts. So anyone feel free to take my snippets to put into larger tables.
screenshot
Graveyard Keeper 1.24.CT
The latest update broke the craft speed multiplier. I need to put a hotkey on resetting movement speed as it interferes with cut scenes.

Shion
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Shion »

Cielos wrote:
Fri Aug 24, 2018 4:06 pm
nevermind the question, made the script to set it to 100 by script default. and the ignore tech points is updated. re-download and test away~
Inventory size fearlessrevolution to be too universal. Try to enable it and then trade with any NPC - trade inventories are also being affected making UI unusable.

Not sure if you need this cheat at all with all the stuff you managed so far. Great job by the way.

Cielos
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Cielos »

Shion wrote:
Fri Aug 24, 2018 8:34 pm
Inventory size fearlessrevolution to be too universal. Try to enable it and then trade with any NPC - trade inventories are also being affected making UI unusable.
[...]
thanks for the report!
I've updated the script to just apply to your own "backpack" now. see if it fixes the problem.
Shion wrote:
Fri Aug 24, 2018 8:34 pm
[...]
Not sure if you need this cheat at all with all the stuff you managed so far. Great job by the way.
my friend thought that crafting without any items on you is "too much", and she just want to have more inventory space, so I made this.
but thanks for the compliment~

Darkedone02
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Darkedone02 »

caution when making package of meats, you end up with an inventory full of stamps you CANNOT DELETE.

you litterly cannot delete them.

Elterin
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Elterin »

Just put them in the bookcases of the second level of the dungeon. Next time you'll go there, the bookcases will be empty.