Last Epoch

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
AlexMercer78
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: Last Epoch

Post by AlexMercer78 »

NidasBot wrote:
Tue Apr 02, 2024 4:12 pm
AlexMercer78 wrote:
Mon Apr 01, 2024 4:30 pm
hey Nidas, a couple of quick updates: movespeed modifier gives me an error on activation and item dupe seems to just double the item in the "gui", i removed and affix from a duped item and the other one had the affix removed as well. If it could duplicate the item by copying it for real it would be an amazing script allowing us to brick duplicated items when crafting without fear :D
What error are you getting? I tried the "Movespeed Modifier" on 1.0.5.2 and had no issue. I'm not implementing new functions for the table anymore. If you are duping items to craft, you can use the script under the crafting section to make your desired item without fear of bricking it.
error while scanning for AOB's: NBLE20 Error: not all results found
it does not happen always, but i noticed that if i activate it after getting in the game before i move i almost always get it

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

NidasBot
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by NidasBot »

AlexMercer78 wrote:
Thu Apr 04, 2024 5:48 pm
error while scanning for AOB's: NBLE20 Error: not all results found
it does not happen always, but i noticed that if i activate it after getting in the game before i move i almost always get it
The only reason you'd run into an error like that is because either something else is accessing the bytes required by that script or the game/table version aren't matching. I have tested the script as mention before (game version 1.0.5.2) and had no issues, so are you using another table with my table, if so that is most likely the cause.

Ash06
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Ash06 »

Horizon wrote:
Wed Mar 27, 2024 1:05 am
chaosblade02 wrote:
Tue Mar 26, 2024 11:12 pm
Is there a table that lets me respec mastery?
I don't think you can change mastery via cheat table as it gets hard coded once you select one.
Open a character in game and in CE see PlayerFinder in Le.dll
Get the first instance (lookup instances button) and you have all values you need (CharacterDataTracker for character, TreeData for skills, GlobalDataTracker for bank)

Exemple with Masterie : I need to access CharacterDataTracker
Value of CharacterDataTracker (type) is the adress, so i have to make a structure with this value and i get CharacterDataTracker
In "charData"
Editing a BackingFiled changes the real variable

Then we have to Save (invoke DataTracker.charData.SaveData();)
I don't remember how to invoke in CE, i already did it, so i know it's possible

You can do the same with all character data (class, level, ...)

christensennn
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by christensennn »

Excuse me, what does Force Echo Spawn do? And it seems don't work.

NidasBot
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by NidasBot »

Table updated: 1.4.2 [10-Apr-2024] Available Here

Fixed broken scripts.
christensennn wrote:
Mon Apr 08, 2024 1:26 pm
Excuse me, what does Force Echo Spawn do? And it seems don't work.
The script was broken, but is now fixed. Force Echo Spawn: This forces a chosen echo type to spawn after completing an echo. (Includes Shade of Orobyss). The useful information section should explain what most of the scripts do.

AleXIII
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by AleXIII »

hey i know this is not intended to be used online just want to ask if there is something from this table that works in online mode?

my friend and i already hit endgame and have a pretty good builds on our first characters and want to try others, we dont want to interact in any way whit randoms or do things that put us on leaderboards just want to play together and use subtle cheat to lvl faster (like more xp or something) new characters because sadly we cant play as much as before...

WankHole
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by WankHole »

AleXIII wrote:
Tue Apr 09, 2024 7:15 pm
hey i know this is not intended to be used online just want to ask if there is something from this table that works in online mode?

my friend and i already hit endgame and have a pretty good builds on our first characters and want to try others, we dont want to interact in any way whit randoms or do things that put us on leaderboards just want to play together and use subtle cheat to lvl faster (like more xp or something) new characters because sadly we cant play as much as before...
Nothing that you're looking for will work online. If im not mistaken only QOL stuff will work like reveal map, zoom etc. Hopefully one day they'll allow multiplayer in offline so people can party up and agree about cheats, would be nice ;)

Turwan
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Turwan »

hey not sure if this has already been asked before, was not able to find it on the thread. Can you briefly explain the difference between Custom Drop rate chance and Drop multiplier? What would be ideal to use if you want slightly higher drop rate for exalteds and uniques than base game? Cant seem to notice any difference when using one or the other, i mean you get more drops but cant see a specific difference between the 2

NidasBot
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by NidasBot »

Turwan wrote:
Thu Apr 11, 2024 12:52 pm
hey not sure if this has already been asked before, was not able to find it on the thread. Can you briefly explain the difference between Custom Drop rate chance and Drop multiplier? What would be ideal to use if you want slightly higher drop rate for exalteds and uniques than base game? Cant seem to notice any difference when using one or the other, i mean you get more drops but cant see a specific difference between the 2
Fixed High Drop Rates: Monsters always drop items and multiplies the number of items dropped by a fixed value (an old script option).
Custom Drop Rates: Allows you to modify Item Drop Chance & Item Drop Multiplier.
Item Drop Chance: Allows you to modify the chance any item will drop from a monster you kill. A value of 0.5 means monsters have a 50% chance to drop an item.
Item Drop Multiplier: Multiplies the number of items that drop from slain monsters. A value of 2 would multiply the number of items dropped by 2.

There is a script option, "Modify All Item Rarity", that allows you to choose the rarity of items dropped, setting this to Rare option and using the item drop multiplier, you can increase the number of rare items and number of exalted items that drop. The same can be done for uniques by choosing the unique option. The useful information section has a brief description of most script functions.

Vano_sz
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Vano_sz »

Could someone add the script row that allows adding a point for passive skills even if not chosen as a spec?
I remember that this one was a long time ago but now it absent

Turwan
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Turwan »

Nvm no issue with Echo type, just have to run a normal echo between shade echoes to reset the pool.

acff
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by acff »

Impala wrote:
Fri Feb 23, 2024 4:39 pm

*NOTE* Should be said I'm playing offline and these cheats are for offline. Don't try to cheat online in games.

Basic table for options that I wanted in last epoch

I can't guarantee they work for you, or that I will update the table. If I play more and want more options, I may add them. No requests though.

Features:
-Infinite Potions
-Infinite Runes
-Infinite Shards
-Max Unique, Sets and Implicit Rolls (maxes the rolls on picked up uniques, etc)
-Max Affix Rolls for others (maxes the rolls on other items)
-Vacuum crafting mats range (Will Suck the entire map. Had some long freezes in campaign, game comes back no crash)
-Pick up Range
-No Decrease to Forging Potential when Forging
-No Decrease When Spending Favor
-Instant Max Bonus Stability (instantly maxes bonus stability in echos so you can leave after objective is complete)
-Spend Dungeon Embers for 999
-Get Gold Amount (Spend Gold)
-Corruption Level (Open Monolith) Not tested, use at own risk
-Stability Level (Open Monolith)
-Max Stability After 1 Run
-Forging Potential (Mouse Over Item)
-Faction Favor
-Skill Points
-Passive Points

NidasBot table here
viewtopic.php?p=338132#p338132

Added a fresh character from right after beating the campaign. I did this by hand and decided to share it.
-You don't need to complete the campaign
-You can change to any class with save editor
-It by default doesn't have an extension, so when you download it, remove the .ct extension
-Can try multiple builds without needing to level up
-Put in your save directory then edit with the save editor below

Save Editor
viewtopic.php?f=23&t=17089
Very new to the active scene. I'm trying to learn how to write cheat engine cheats. How did you figure out forge potential? I couldn't even isolate forge potential, much less manipulate forge potential. Any hints would be greatly appreciated. Thanks:)