Dungeons 4

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Csimbi
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Dungeons 4

Post by Csimbi »

Hi all,
here is my take on Dungeons 4 - available on Steam - v1.1 (main menu, lower right corner).
Still works on 1.1.1.

First and foremost, thanks to TechnoJacker for gifting me the game!

As I mentioned in the request thread, the game is largely based on the Dungeons 3 code, meaning there is a client and a server running at the same time, with a lot of syncing in between.
When the two get out of sync, strange things start happening. E.g your snots stop mining gold, building, etc.

Anyhow, my table contains a script that gives you a lot of things.
I grouped these based on their purpose:
Damage Controls
- Player Damage Mod; scales the damage applied to your units. The floating numbers may be invalid ;-)
- Foe Damage Mod; scales the damage applied to your foes (not neutrals). The floating numbers may be invalid ;-)
Worker Controls
- Work Speedup Factor Bonus; every time the work speedup factor changes, this bonus is added on top. Since it triggers only in change, you will need to slap your workers at least once to start applying this bonus.
- Worker XP Gain; scales the amount of XP your workers gain periodically.
Resource Slapper
These are hacks that trigger when you slap a creature - e.g., one of your snots.
In general, for anything to work, a valid pointer is required.
Once a hack has been executed, it disables itself (the flag is set to false). This has to do with crash prevention, keep reading.
If you see that the bonus is not applied on a slap, assume your pointer is wrong - drop some gold/evilness/mana into your storage and try again, that will update it. That said, expect crashes when you move onto a new level and you slap a creature. It's perhaps best to disable/reenable the script so the pointers are zero to prevent the crash.
The pointer required for the creature caps is updated approximately every 10 seconds, so wait 10 secs after level load or enabling the script.
- Add Gold On Slap; adds a fixed amount of gold on slap.
- Add Evilness On Slap; adds a fixed amount of evilness on slap.
- Add Mana On Slap; adds a fixed amount of mana on slap.
- Max Workers On Slap; change (not add!) your worker cap to the specified amount on slap.
- Max Population On Slap; change (not add!) your population cap to the specified amount on slap.

Known issues:
- On the Plains of Strothalm map do not activate the special - when Minion Lifespan expires, the game will crash when things go into negative...
- Some things just won't die - your portals, dynamite carts, etc. They don't cause a crash though, so it's all good ;-)
- At mission 9 - "... like son", the game will crash whenever Gorgu vanishes. You should disable Player Damage Mod between the time of summoning and disappearance.
- At mission 13 - "The Duel", the game will break (not crash) whenever the duelists appear. You should disable both Player Damage Mod and Foe Damage Mod between their appearance and disappearance. There's a timer for this, so you can easily save before the duel just in case you forget to disable these and screw up ;-)

Enjoy!

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
Dungeons 4.CT
(44.73 KiB) Downloaded 2948 times
Last edited by Csimbi on Wed Nov 22, 2023 9:18 pm, edited 15 times in total.

lostfear
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Dungeons 4

Post by lostfear »

Am I missing the attachment or did you forget to upload it sir?

CaesarCzech
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by CaesarCzech »

@Csimbi did you upload it or im blind ?

Csimbi
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Csimbi »

Added, sorry

Noire Blackheart
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Noire Blackheart »

Gave it a test on game pass version to see if it works, i know it was made for steam but sometimes they use the exact same, anyway trying to activate it with gamepass version gives the <<The array of byte named aobEvilnessMgrGrabber could not be found>>

Update- Removed the AOBs that were not activating from the code and seems to be working now, it could be because it was stage 1 of the campaign and not introduced to evilness yet.

RegularCheater
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by RegularCheater »

try edit *.block files, everything is easy to edit with notepad or notepad++.
rfdata/templates/gimmick - cost of traps /research - research :). for easy edit just skill.block file resource spell - how much each resource is up to you.

Alebastrowitch
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Alebastrowitch »

Hey everyone!

Just noticed there is a debug.block file. Seems there is a debug menu as in D3

Maybe someone knows how to enable this in a game?

BoehserOnkel
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by BoehserOnkel »

nvm

BoehserOnkel
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by BoehserOnkel »

RegularCheater wrote:
Mon Nov 20, 2023 1:01 am
try edit *.block files, everything is easy to edit with notepad or notepad++.
rfdata/templates/gimmick - cost of traps /research - research :). for easy edit just skill.block file resource spell - how much each resource is up to you.
very good hint - thanks :)

now i got alot of snot's :)

(misc.block - line 2250)

s3t1k
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by s3t1k »

could you make a version of the table that would fit the game with the gamepass version? thanks

Noire Blackheart
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

s3t1k wrote:
Mon Nov 20, 2023 1:21 pm
could you make a version of the table that would fit the game with the gamepass version? thanks
try to activate the aob, when it fails, right click and see what errors, then remove that line in the script and repeat till it works, you wont be able to slap evilness out of them but the rest work fine.

pitoloko
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by pitoloko »

First of all THANKS A LOT, this table it is very advanced and awesome.

I've tried it in pirated version 1.07 (fitgirl repack), it works fine but after about 20 minutes played, the game crashes.

Current aprox. resource values at the moment of crash:
Mana: 10.000
Evilness: 25.000
Gold: 115.000
"Goblins" (workers) population: 28
Minion population: 50 (of 80 slots)
And high modifiers for damage and workers speed and efficiency.

It just crashed while doing normal things, building, digging, etc.

I was playing on stage 9 when it crashed. I've successfully did stages 1-8 without cheats, and without any crash. Clearly the crash it is related to the usage of this table, but I can't say whether it is a fault of the AOB injection, or maybe too much resources that the shitty Unity engine can't handle, because the more time you spend playing a stage (lets say 40-60 minutes, in the same map), the more slowly / unresponsive it becomes the game until you complete that stage. Maybe some kind of memory leak?. But the game was very responsive when it crashed using these cheats.

bloodsucker
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by bloodsucker »

It runs fine with me in skirmish mode. Campaign mode has some limitations.

Noire Blackheart
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Game is having a 2gb update on gamepass version, assume it'll be same on steam, I will give current table a test when it is done and report back.

update- Still works as before.

s3t1k
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by s3t1k »

Noire Blackheart wrote:
Mon Nov 20, 2023 1:33 pm
s3t1k wrote:
Mon Nov 20, 2023 1:21 pm
try to activate the aob, when it fails, right click and see what errors, then remove that line in the script and repeat till it works, you wont be able to slap evilness out of them but the rest work fine.
tnx, it's working now ! :)