Assassin's Creed 7 ~ Syndicate ~ v1.5.1 (Uplay & Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Paul44
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Paul44 »

Assassin Creed 7 Syndicate - v1.5.1 (Uplay & Steam)

Prenote:
I've built this table based on my recent experience with AC Unity (see here: [ threads/12725/ ]). It makes use of a script released by #Sunbeam, which basically removes the anti-debug procedure entirely. For more info, read here: [ https://fearlessrevolution.com/threads/9605/#post-92942 ]. When executed successfully, you'll be informed as such.

Notes:
1. I have relaunched pc/game (and vice versa) pretty much 50+ times since building, and never ran into trouble with that script. That said: if the game does immediately crash - basically the anti-debug procedure did not get 'killed' - pm or post accordingly...
Important: the 'killthread' script uses functionality not supported by pre-v7x CE releases !
2. some users reported erratic enabling of the antidebug script (see topic details), but it seems that - in a particular case - this was caused by enabled Hyperthreading (~ BIOS & AMD cpu). The script reported more then the "normal <50" threads (basically doubled the total number); and disabling still catched 50+ threads...

Features:
* Player Status (health, godmode, invisibility, no reload, lock consumables, ignore fall damage)
* Inventory
* Teleport & Coordinates (waypoint teleport, free roam, cam distance, speed, icon teleport, save/restore coordinates)
* Carriage Status (health, godmode, 1-Hit Kill, coordinates)
* Miscellaneous:
> Time Of Day
> Experience & Skills
> Level Up
> Freeze Mission Timers
> Perks
> Gear List (~ unlock any gear)

- UPDATE 1 - v2.0
Now supports Standard Edition v1.51 as well (anti-debug routine slightly changed to find the proper location; and progress status more finetuned).

- UPDATE 2 - v2.1
Added: Cam Distance (special thx to #arthurclg17 @csrinru for main research work ~ see also 2nd post below)

- UPDATE 3 - v2.3
Added: Freeze Mission Timer... (should cover all main game timers)
Added: Time Of Day... (set daytime hr)

- UPDATE 4 - v2.4
Added: Perks list, allowing you to edit/complete certain perks
Added: Compact View mode (~ "cleaner" gui)
Added: edit/save certain Table settings
Added: Level Up (edit/craft/wear equipment above level)

- UPDATE 5 - v2.7
Minor update related to #Tiryth's comment (~ pg 4): if teleport check is not found, script will still enable...

- UPDATE 6 - v2.8
* some minor updates
* Icon Teleport has been completely revamped !
* appropriate scripts now all run in async mode !
* updated to latest gui

- UPDATE 7 - v3.2
* important update: Win 11 Ready (kinda) - solves (possible) 'offset too big' errors (win11 only)
* some possible crash_related issues
* teleport waypoint improved (less crashing as well ?!)
* minor bugs
* icon teleport: improvement build/speed of listings
Notes:
* special thx to #VixHexven for his elaborate Q&A (see also pg 6)
* keeping prev table just to be sure (since all scripts have been converted to coop with 'offset' error)

- UPDATE 8 - v3.3
* GUI backend updated to latest release
* complete revamp of Free Roam feature (mouse-controlled now)
* added: save & restore coordinates

- UPDATE 9 - v3.4
* added: Experience & Skills
* some minor updates

- UPDATE 10 - v3.6
* some minor updates
* added: speed, gear list (to be used in conjunction with #translu's Inventory Editor - see post 2)
* auto-enable godmode with any form of teleporting
* save/restore: enabled by default now

- UPDATE 11 - v3.7
* perks: rebuild, plus added descriptives
* some minor changes/updates
* as reported, migrated latest 3 scripts to 'jump far' instruct_set

- UPDATE 12 - v4.0
* updated to latest gui
* added: Ignore Fall Damage (primarily used in teleporting)
* 2 important changes
> using 'ignore fall damage' vs 'godmode' now
> back-end aob_search routine updated
(if certain scripts no longer enable or give incorrect info, do report back!)
* changed all var_inits to hexvals
* all scripts correctly using 'jump far' instructions
* corrected some minor bugs
* reshuffled features (seems to make more sense)
* now using Edge + Google to open 'info' link (see Settings)

- UPDATE 13 - v4.1
* added: Carriage Status
* changed: using [Ctrl+T] now to teleport
* changed: removed check teleport (seems more "stable" now ?!)

Readme updated accordingly !

Important remarks:
1. With the possibility to remove the anti-debug procedure now, you can/could possibly use any other CE table/trainer without an instant crash (if supported ofc)
2. Please, report back when having crashing issues. And make sure you can reproduce it; so that I have something to go on !
If you use a different game vs and something is not working for you, just pm me...
3. Now using winRar v5.x for better compression...

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
ACS_v4.1_Released.rar
pw = Fearless
(88.06 KiB) Downloaded 782 times
ACS_v4.0_Released.rar
pw = Fearless
(86.59 KiB) Downloaded 4744 times
Last edited by Paul44 on Fri Feb 16, 2024 6:23 pm, edited 21 times in total.

Paul44
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Paul44 »

When I converted my ACU table to the ACS title (pretty much everything "remained" the same; just offsets somewhat different), I did ran into 2 major issues:

1. Inventory:
a. ACS 'constantly' changes not only the start_list pointer to that list; it also reshuffles the offset order of the respective records. While in prev titles, 'Money' for example always sits at offset {0}, this is no longer the case here. Luckily, the ptr path to the main 'entry' structure - InventoryDataItem - remained the same. My solution: I build a (1 dim) table with index-item corresponding to the appropriate itemID...

(f.e Money ~ itemID = 1 ~ its record offset is placed in my "offset-table" at index '1'). The addressList entry then reads that offset value, and thus finds the proper/correct value...

b. Another issue: if I used any "inventory" code, then - upon enabling the script - values would automatically lock (~turned red) while in the Progression menus...?! Tried several different opcode locations, until I decided to write my own code and have this 'linked' via some generic (non-inventory related) code... Structure schema: [ [Link] ]

2. Godmode: or not quite... Since I played the game from seq.4 upto seq.6 (to get to WWI), while doing so I came across a situation whereby my player was not able to fight off (or anything else for that matter) enemies/etc. It took me awhile to figure this one out: it happened after I had a 'near death experience' (basically after a teleport, and dropping from great heights). The Godmode did not kill me, but the game stayed in 'near death modus' apparently...

As I researched for some "near death" flag, I stumbled upon the [FallDamageSetting]. And the rest is history...:) Basically, AC uses a 'fall damage'-table, decrementing your current health with a certain amount of health units (based on the fall height). And btw: no matter how high you set the player's health (like '99999'), you will ALWAYS die once passing the "ultimate" fall height (here set to {18}, but practically this is 21+ ~ and applies to all prev AC titles) ! Anyways: Godmode will now reset those fall limits, and therefore no more 'near death'...

(tech info [ [Link] ])

ps: this is an image from ACU; ACS uses a 4-record table...

3. As I could not immediately figure out how the Level Up system worked, found this (for your pleasure): [ [Link] ] (w/ courtesy to appropriate website ofc)

4. Feedback re: Cam Distance/FOV: [ [Link] ]

5. Convert your AOB script from ‘JUMP 5’ to ‘JUMP 14’: [ viewtopic.php?f=11&t=19793 ]

6. #translu's Inventory Editor: [ viewtopic.php?t=8543 ]
Last edited by Paul44 on Sun Apr 02, 2023 9:16 am, edited 5 times in total.

Takagi
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Assassin's Creed 7 ~ Syndicate ~ v1.5.1 (Uplay & Steam)

Post by Takagi »

Like ACU table, this one may be a bit buggy. In my case (Steam version) it activates only when I'm activating the main script in the main menu, then load my save and only then activate cheats. Otherwise (when trying to activate both scripts during the actual game), table kills my game entirely. But well, all in all, it works. Thanks!

P.S. Any chance to hack perks? There's a Uplay reward for unlocking them all and let me tell you, those are ANNOYING since you'll need to repeat the same actions for many, MANY times... And grinding just... isn't fun. SunBeam promised to try back in the days, but it looks like he never succeeded. Any help with those?

Paul44
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Paul44 »

^well, keep in mind that both titles use an anti-cheat routine; hence this approach ! Btw: in my case, I can/will enable the scripts only AFTER a) I've loaded up my save and b) pressed TAB (~ map): this seems to be the fastest way to get the antidebug script do its stuff... and if you do not see that (final) "killed" message, then game will indeed crash thereafter...

As for your 'perks' question, I needed to check out again what those were... It seems these are what-used-to-be-called Challenges. If that is the case: it should not take much time for me to collect the [AccomplishmentManager] base, and its pointer to the complete list. Mind you that I will only show/offer a few examples; so people will still need to do some digging themselves to get the ones they're focused on (see my AC BF table in that respect).
If you could give me one/two examples - just a few names in the Perks List - for me to track down. And they can not be finished yet: eg 'Double Kill' - Perform a multifinisher on 2 enemies 12/40' (both values 12 & 40 are important here)

-EDIT-
Never mind; my assumption was correct: perk == challenge == accomplishment. I'll updating my table sometime next week, after some additional testing... and updating new GUI features...
btw: solution will be similar to 'build icon list'; iow you'll get a complete list, and an easy way to find/update "any" perk.

NChabb
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by NChabb »

Hi there,

I just wanted to say your table has been amazing and extremely useful! It's clean and very intuitive! Good job on that.

I was also wondering if you happened to have by any chance anything in regard to player's levels? One of my biggest pet peeve with Syndicate's level system is the fact that in order to level up, you have to purchase skills, thus making the game easier. I never liked that since with all the skills unlocked you one-hit everything, including the last boss, and you also get Evie's invisibility skill (which is extremely distracting).

Therefore, for every playthroughs of the game I did, I always stopped my progression at level 9, locking myself out of weapons/capes/gauntlets/belts I wanted to wear. It sucks.

Would it be possible to manually edit my character's level with Cheat Engine so the game thinks I'm level 10 despite only having unlocked 9 levels worth of skills?

I don't know to which extend this is possible nor if we can save permanently any potential level we edit on our characters, but anything that makes the game think I'm level 10 long enough so I can equip gears of my liking would do wonders.

Thank you! ♥

Aaron
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Aaron »

Any chance of having the Map stuff show the Secrets of London? It appears not to show them..

Paul44
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Paul44 »

@Takagi: the Perks cheat is finished; just need to finalise some gui details before I upload a new version.
@NChabb: thx for the feedback via pm; i'm happy to hear that the Level script helped you out here. I will probably add it back to the table, even though any 'Level change/upgrade' can not be save permanently. As explained to you: leveling up this way is not the right way to go forward, hence I stopped working on this. But you are probably right: others might be interested in using it for the same purpose you did... cheers
@Aaron: check again... and bring your camera this time (get it ?)

bottomline: will be uploading a new vs later (this week)...

Aaron
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Aaron »

Paul44 wrote:
Mon Oct 26, 2020 6:52 pm
@Takagi: the Perks cheat is finished; just need to finalise some gui details before I upload a new version.
@NChabb: thx for the feedback via pm; i'm happy to hear that the Level script helped you out here. I will probably add it back to the table, even though any 'Level change/upgrade' can not be save permanently. As explained to you: leveling up this way is not the right way to go forward, hence I stopped working on this. But you are probably right: others might be interested in using it for the same purpose you did... cheers
@Aaron: check again... and bring your camera this time (get it ?)

bottomline: will be uploading a new vs later (this week)...
@Paul44 yeah, my bad, never used a CE table before so had no idea how to enable it and just now realised..after going through each area individually with YouTube and using the Teleport feature.
ggwp ty for the trainer though <3

echo90
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by echo90 »

Hello, it says that the anti-debug is removed in this table but no matter what kind of table/trainer i use, the game keep crashing, including wth this table. im using the uplay version, tried a couple of times but game keep crashing

SunBeam
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by SunBeam »

echo90 wrote:
Tue Oct 27, 2020 10:42 am
Hello, it says that the anti-debug is removed in this table but no matter what kind of table/trainer i use, the game keep crashing, including wth this table. im using the uplay version, tried a couple of times but game keep crashing
Love it how people just love to assume things. Ever thought maybe it has nothing to do with the anti-debug? Your post was made yesterday, the table's from Jun (and most likely even older than that, as the forum went through several backups/restores). Then.. UPlay has different executables for the various Editions of the game, be it normal gameplay or UPlay Plus.. And so on. There can be multiple reasons but the "anti-debug"..

Paul44
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Paul44 »

@echo90:
you tells us that any (!) table/trainer you've tried, will crash the game. Just to be sure: without a trainer, you can launch and play the game?! (well, at least this fact should tell you that something is not quite right on your side...?)

if you can play the game:
a) give some more details: vs, cracked or not, uplay+ or not (if so, can't help you out), running with internet connected or not, AV on/off/excluded from game folder/etc. not to mention all that overlay stuff...
b) upload your game exe for me to check out (if not uplay+ nor "old(er)" version, and pm link)

note: and you do enable the script when in-game; get me a printscreen of the "killed message" as well. as I stated, if the antidebug routine has not been disabled properly, the game will crash instantly... which seems to be your problem?

ps: I've just uploaded the latest version, but forgot to add the 'level up' cheat. to-be-continued... :)

echo90
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by echo90 »

Paul44 wrote:
Tue Oct 27, 2020 6:08 pm
@echo90:
you tells us that any (!) table/trainer you've tried, will crash the game. Just to be sure: without a trainer, you can launch and play the game?! (well, at least this fact should tell you that something is not quite right on your side...?)

if you can play the game:
a) give some more details: vs, cracked or not, uplay+ or not (if so, can't help you out), running with internet connected or not, AV on/off/excluded from game folder/etc. not to mention all that overlay stuff...
b) upload your game exe for me to check out (if not uplay+ nor "old(er)" version, and pm link)

note: and you do enable the script when in-game; get me a printscreen of the "killed message" as well. as I stated, if the antidebug routine has not been disabled properly, the game will crash instantly... which seems to be your problem?

ps: I've just uploaded the latest version, but forgot to add the 'level up' cheat. to-be-continued... :)
the game runes fine, using the uplay verson, not uplay+, tried v2.3, fearlessrevolution, fearlessrevolution, sunbeams table. the 2.4 version with admin rights works for me. thank you

Paul44
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Paul44 »

@echo90 : glad to hear it worked out for you... I'am sure you are now one "lucky duck"; and not "as happy as a duck in Arizona" 8-)
(yep, googled it...)

hktr92
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by hktr92 »

so.. the password of this archive is...? I couldn't "hack" it hahah.. even if it's obvious, it still didn't work.

sorry to annoy, I'm not in the mood of hacking xD

PureReality
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by PureReality »

hktr92 wrote:
Mon Nov 09, 2020 11:02 pm
so.. the password of this archive is...? I couldn't "hack" it hahah.. even if it's obvious, it still didn't work.

sorry to annoy, I'm not in the mood of hacking xD
I would suggest looking a bit closer.. the password is in the OP and yes it does work.