z Gunfire Reborn

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Cake-san
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: Gunfire Reborn

Post by Cake-san »

Since, I'm too lazy to fix crashing issue for some people because it's a bit tricky... here're some explanation...
From other game that use python:
Cake-san wrote:
Wed Nov 13, 2019 11:34 am
Lol, I though it's another unity game ,then I download the game. Well, it's not unity, just a python game.
The value that you found is not an encrypted value, it's an address. Python being python. Each value is an object.
If you want to change the variable's value without changing other variables that hold that value, you have to create another value/object or find other value/object that has that value that you want.

The easiest method to cheat in this kind of game is by using in-game command console or edit game file.
objects that have value from 0 to 256 are static which it will not be destroyed nor changed because others variable still highly depend on it, hence, when you change it directly, will result in unpredictable effect depending on the game...
Other than that value,the object will most likely get destroyed when the variable changed value, hence, why some people crashed their game when variables get change...

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Lolanerd
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Lolanerd »

Cake-san wrote:
Mon Jun 08, 2020 1:44 pm
copy hp to your gold & soul...

do not edit the value for "No description" part because that's just for show...

I’m not quite sure I’m following this correctly, so let me know if I’m missing something:
1. Get to lobby area before first boss
2. Open the “server pointer” address list
3. Kill the boss
4. In the “server-pointer” address list, copy the value for “Health” and set it as the values for “Souls” and “Cash”
5. Pick everything up
6. Since the Soul and Cash pointers now point to the HP memory address, we’ll be “picking up” max HP instead. I think this is the part where I wanted to confirm whether this is in fact the intention, or if I’m just supposed to “set” the HP value at some point in this process.

Thanks a ton, you guys are doing awesome work :)

NumberXer0
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by NumberXer0 »

Zanzer wrote:
Tue Jul 21, 2020 11:06 am
Both gold and souls were simple pointers using Cake-san's method. Worked fine for me. /shrug
Do they still work for you? They did, but they've been broken for a while for me. They don't show the proper values anymore.

Zanzer
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Zanzer »

NumberXer0 wrote:
Tue Jul 21, 2020 4:16 pm
Zanzer wrote:
Both gold and souls were simple pointers using Cake-san's method. Worked fine for me. /shrug
Do they still work for you? They did, but they've been broken for a while for me. They don't show the proper values anymore.
Yes. I just tested the Server Pointer script in my table, courtesy of Cake-san's approach, and it still works.

NumberXer0
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by NumberXer0 »

Zanzer wrote:
Tue Jul 21, 2020 7:42 pm
NumberXer0 wrote:
Tue Jul 21, 2020 4:16 pm
Zanzer wrote:
Yes. I just tested the Server Pointer script in my table, courtesy of Cake-san's approach, and it still works.
Well, I'm on the latest version and it doesn't work for me. Health, Shield, Cash 2 and Souls are all ?? and Cash 1 just shows 0. It hasn't worked for me in weeks. The game has been updated quite a lot.

Restarted the game, tried again and now everything is ?? besides shield. Which shows 2337142923 for the value. I kept playing and eventually the numbers populated..but they were still the wrong values. I got all the way through the second biome and they still didn't work.

Edit: This is while playing alone, hosting. Not in another person's game.

Lolanerd
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Lolanerd »

Zanzer wrote:
Tue Jul 21, 2020 7:42 pm
Would you mind detailing your process for using the server pointer script? Perhaps we’re missing something obvious that you’re doing
NumberXer0 wrote:
Tue Jul 21, 2020 8:33 pm
Well, I'm on the latest version and it doesn't work for me. Health, Shield, Cash 2 and Souls are all ?? and Cash 1 just shows 0. It hasn't worked for me in weeks. The game has been updated quite a lot.

Restarted the game, tried again and now everything is ?? besides shield. Which shows 2337142923 for the value. I kept playing and eventually the numbers populated..but they were still the wrong values. I got all the way through the second biome and they still didn't work.

Edit: This is while playing alone, hosting. Not in another person's game.
This is the same thing I’m seeing

Zanzer
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Zanzer »

I start a new game. Alt tab. Enable script. Go into game. Un-pause (close menu). Alt tab back to CE. Profit.
Yes, sometimes the address is wrong, but it eventually populates correctly when alt tabbing.

Cake-san
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Cake-san »

Updated my table then
Don't know if crashing issue is still persist or not.. :sleep:

p1tbull
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by p1tbull »

Cake-san wrote:
Wed Jul 22, 2020 2:34 am
Updated my table then
Works great, I must say that when I changed the Soul Essence after entering a portal, enemies became inmune to everything, but reverting the changes with what you had, fixed the issue :S btw Cash, HP & Shield works nicely.

NumberXer0
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by NumberXer0 »

Cake-san wrote:
Wed Jul 22, 2020 2:34 am
Updated my table then
Yup, thats what we needed haha. Thanks for the update, works great now!

moomoomiltank
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by moomoomiltank »

Hey could we get an update for this?

There was an update recently that added new weapons and scrolls and this no longer works @_@

Please and Thank you!

addyaddy11
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by addyaddy11 »

It is still working for me.

moomoomiltank
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by moomoomiltank »

addyaddy11 wrote:
Fri Jul 31, 2020 4:02 pm
It is still working for me.
Ah my apologies. I must of been using it incorrectly!

VoxAnguis
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by VoxAnguis »

Please, could someone kindly update this as a major update went through today? :)

p1tbull
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by p1tbull »

I can confirm that the Movement Speed pointer, Jump and No Reload still works. It's quite buggy when using the Jump Pointer with the new hero as with his Jump Kick it gets flying for a few seconds and can travel a lot of distance in the map, but its fun, what doesn't work for me are the Aim Assist and Weapon Pointers such as Radius and others...