MechWarrior 5: Mercenaries

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Csimbi
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

MechWarrior 5: Mercenaries

Post by Csimbi »

Hi all,
here is a table I started with the original release.
Still works on v1.0.181, too.
Still works on v1.0.185, too.

For 1.1.278, the table is here.
For 1.1.303, the table is here.
For 1.1.335, the table is here.
For 1.1.351, the table is here.

I wasted tons of time trying to pin down salvage points and player skill point to no avail.
Eventually, I realized, you don't really need either.
So, I stopped chasing it and decided to release what I've built so far.

In order to use this table, you will need mgr.inz.Player's aobscan Nth result script from [Link].
I attached a copy, so you can just grab it from here.
Drop it into CE's AUTORUN dir and remove the .CT from the file name (keep the LUA extension though).
Without it, you will get an error.

All right, so my table comes with a single AOB script, which gives you the following:
- Movement Speed Mod; so you can change your movement speed on foot.
- Jump Speed Mod; so you can change your jump speed on foot.
- Min. Cash.; so you can always have a min. amount of CBills.
- Pilot Skill Patcher; for now, it patches only the skill caps (that is, raises it to a level of your choice). In order to use it, go to the roster where you can see your own pilots. Hold CTRL and click on the one you want patched. As the stats come up on the right, you will see the new values. The list won't update until you reopen the panel. Note: if you hold CTRL when the entire roster is read (open computer and hold CTRL when switching to the Barracks tab), it will patch all pilots in one go, including the ones available for hire ;-)
- Mech Tonnage Mod; so you can change the calculated weight of you mech (allows you to equip more stuff).
- Min. Weapon Count; so you can always have a min. amount of weapons. Go to loadout screen, enable, then tick and untick the 'valid only' box and all weapons you have in your stored will be brought up to the min. count - and then disable it until you need it again. Does not apply to weapons that are temporary (you actually need to have a weapon taken off the mech and put into storage in order to change its amount). Note: I'm not sure what else might be using the same code, so it might be a good idea to enable only while equipping a mech.
- Min. Equipment Count; so you can always have a min. amount of equipment. Exactly the same as Min. Weapon Count, just for equipment.
- Refit Cost Mod; so you can change the amount of CBills required to repair/refit a mech.
- Refit Time Mod; so you can change the amount of time required to repair/refit a mech.
- Negotiation Pts. Remaining; This is a pointer which updates when you spend at least one. You can add more points as you like, so you can get more cash and salvage (although you will soon realize, you won't need either because salvage is crap - you get better stuff from the market).
- Deploy Any Tons; You can start your mission irrespective of deployment tonnage limit.
- Salvage Maxer; Lets you claim any salvage.
- God Mode; exactly that, for player only.
- No Recoil; no more headaches or dizziness, just enjoy the show.
- Infinite Ammo; exactly that, for player only.
- Damage Mod; if you disable God Mode, you can use this to adjust the amount of damage you take (player only).
- Mech Cooldown Mod; adjust heat dissipation speed via this setting (player only).
- Weapon Cooldown Mod; adjust weapon recycle speed via this setting (player only).
- Infinite Jump Jet; keeps your JJ fuel at max. (player only)
- Jump Jet Vertical Speed Mod; you can change the vertical speed boost you get while using the jump jet. Flight simulator, anyone? :P
- Jump Jet Forward Speed Mod; you can change the forward speed boost you get while using the jump jet. Flight simulator, anyone? :P

I did not need much else so far.

Enjoy!

Done with the game.

Update #1
- Added No Recoil.

Update #2
Got a few mechs finally, so:
- Added Deploy Any Tons.

Update #3
I had a shot at a Mad Cat but I was 1 Salvage pts short, so I could not resist ;-)
- Added Salvage Maxer.
Edit - turns out, it was just a Marauder (MAD-xx), not a Mad Cat.

Update #4
- Fixed Salvage Maxer.

Update #5
- Added Pilot Skill Patcher.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
1FRFindNthAOBResult.lua.ct
aobscan Nth result script (required)
(1.22 KiB) Downloaded 3747 times
1FRMechWarrior-Win64-Shipping.CT
(40.12 KiB) Downloaded 3382 times
Last edited by Csimbi on Sun Oct 29, 2023 11:57 am, edited 18 times in total.

another_noob
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: MechWarrior 5: Mercenaries

Post by another_noob »

I have problems with this additional script.
I attached a copy, so you can just grab it from here.
Drop it into CE's AUTORUN dir and remove the .CT from the file name (keep the LUA extension though).
Without it, you will get an error.
Do I need to do anything else?
My auto-run looks like this:

[Link]

EDIT:
I'm stupid, had 2 installations of CE.

Table works

justiny
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by justiny »

Nice table

mgr.inz.Player
Cheater
Cheater

Post by mgr.inz.Player »

@Csimbi, I think you can safely add my Lua code to the main script. It can be executed as many times as you want - it shouldn't break its functionality.
There's no need to check if AA script parsing is in "syntaxcheck mode". No need to register or unregister AA commands, AA Prologues or other "Lua callbacks". It's plain and simple function.

Csimbi
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Csimbi »

mgr.inz.Player wrote:
Sun Dec 15, 2019 6:47 pm
@Csimbi, I think you can safely add my Lua code to the main script. It can be executed as many times as you want - it shouldn't break its functionality.
There's no need to check if AA script parsing is in "syntaxcheck mode". No need to register or unregister AA commands, AA Prologues or other "Lua callbacks". It's plain and simple function.
Well, maybe next time, thanks!

Van Dam Man
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Van Dam Man »

Thank you so much for making this! I've been waiting for something like this since its release.

I really like the damage reduction script. Any way of implementing that for AI squadies too?

justiny
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by justiny »

Would be nice to have pilots no perma death tho. I reallllyyy like allowing my mechs to be smashed to bits.

xanthic
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by xanthic »

A rogue newbie arrives!!!

Prepare yourself for stupid questions and clearly obvious answers!!!

So yes, that out of the way it's time to be that newbie. I can't get this to work at all. But this could probably easily be a user interface issue.

Let's re-trace my steps:
1. I downloaded mgr.inz.Player's aobscan Nth result script. If it applies to debugging, I did grab the one from the link featured on the thread here in the first post.
2. Sending the file in banishment to CE's Autorun directory, as instructed. Ensured to remove the *.ct from it to change its file-type over to *.lua instead.
3. Downloaded the AOB script from the page.
4. Booted up the game, continued my file.
5. Switched over to the AOB script and loaded it up in CE7, tried to run the script...
6. Sadness.

Alright. So above is what has happened so far to recap you.

Now then, extenuating factors.
1. I am running a fearlessrevolution ﴾ This is so petty. This is supposed to be informing others that I was running another trainer from CH at the time. As this provides more information for diagnosing my problem. The correction instead made things slightly more confusing, and was an automatic filter result. To confuse myself, I suspect this time it may not happen. In either case. ﴿ trainer as well currently? Unsure if it'd interfere, but it never has mattered in past experience.
2. There just recently was a patch, perhaps inherent compatibility issues?
3. Like the charming earth-bound vegetable I'm a potato and could have missed some clear step.

Lastly, all I have to provide you otherwise is the information I have garnered from attempts at getting this to work.

I know that's a lot to digest. I figured I'd have more because I could have sworn that the portion that the error happened at was different each time but after numerous attempts to duplicate this I believe that I must have been mistaken.

I'll edit / report if I manage to get more information or solve the problem. Might help someone else figure out the same problem. Might be adding to this soon, it's occurred to me that if the Trainer is currently accessing the same data or has manipulated it... anyway going to try to close the trainer and reboot the game to see if this is the problem.

Ugh. Debugging.

Okay. That wasn't as fun as advertised. ﴾ Alright, so it was late and I realize there wasn't enough information provided here. This was after I tried to run just the game and script by itself. I got a different item, but essentially the same error as trying to have done it with the CH trainer running.﴿

At least that shows the second of the messages. Other location identification issues keep happening too, you'll just have to take my word on this. It's late and I've already been up much later than I should ensuring I could deliver as much information on the problem before heading to bed.

Hopefully I wake up to some feedback information on what I can try, or directly do to fix this error. Again I find myself compelled to learn the magical language of Technologese. Used to code. Profound interest in coding trainers and learning how to do some of this crap myself. Downside? Medical conditions have caused me to lack good long or short term memory anymore. You don't need a good imagination to figure out how difficult that makes learning genuinely flexible and complex language. I'unno.

Anyway, everyone have a great day! Thanks for at least reading this bible of a post.

﴾ Information represented in this colour were updates that I had made 16/12/2020 at 13:48 EST. GMT-0500 ﴿
Last edited by xanthic on Mon Dec 16, 2019 6:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

justiny
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by justiny »

xanthic wrote:
Mon Dec 16, 2019 8:41 am
A rogue newbie arrives!!!

Prepare yourself for stupid questions and clearly obvious answers!!!

So yes, that out of the way it's time to be that newbie. I can't get this to work at all. But this could probably easily be a user interface issue.

Let's re-trace my steps:
1. I downloaded mgr.inz.Player's aobscan Nth result script. If it applies to debugging, I did grab the one from the link featured on the thread here in the first post.
2. Sending the file in banishment to CE's Autorun directory, as instructed. Ensured to remove the *.ct from it to change its file-type over to *.lua instead.
3. Downloaded the AOB script from the page.
4. Booted up the game, continued my file.
5. Switched over to the AOB script and loaded it up in CE7, tried to run the script...
6. Sadness.

Alright. So above is what has happened so far to recap you.

Now then, extenuating factors.
1. I am running a fearlessrevolution trainer as well currently? Unsure if it'd interfere, but it never has mattered in past experience.
2. There just recently was a patch, perhaps inherent compatibility issues?
3. Like the charming earth-bound vegetable I'm a potato and could have missed some clear step.

The answer in bold.

xanthic
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by xanthic »

Hm. I believe that cyber magic altered my post.
CH
Cheat
Happens
C.h.e.a.t h.a.p.p.e.n.s

I appreciate they don't get along shouldn't mess with getting support. Anyhow, I tried it with only the game running and it still didn't work.

justiny
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by justiny »

xanthic wrote:
Mon Dec 16, 2019 8:59 am
CH
Cheat
Happens
C.h.e.a.t h.a.p.p.e.n.s

I appreciate they don't get along shouldn't mess with getting support. Anyhow, I tried it with only the game running and it still didn't work.
MechWarrior 5 Mercenaries( Justiny version).CT
(106.47 KiB) Downloaded 522 times
Try the version with the cheathappen compatible.

Csimbi
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Csimbi »

Van Dam Man wrote:
Mon Dec 16, 2019 2:10 am
I really like the damage reduction script. Any way of implementing that for AI squadies too?
In theory, yes.
I practice, I check for the Pawn object and while finding a lancemate's Pawn object is easy, I could not link them together yet.
justiny wrote:
Mon Dec 16, 2019 3:53 am
Would be nice to have pilots no perma death tho. I reallllyyy like allowing my mechs to be smashed to bits.
This will take a lot of work and given my situation, I'm going to pass.
xanthic wrote:
CH
Cheat
Happens
C.h.e.a.t h.a.p.p.e.n.s
It does not really matter what other trainers or tables you are using.
If they use the same hook(s), the second one you are trying to enable won't work (or, screw up the previous one).

Darkwind
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Darkwind »

xanthic wrote:
CH
Cheat
Happens
C.h.e.a.t h.a.p.p.e.n.s

It is bitch tier behavior and it happens here WAY too often IMHO especially w/o a notification that an edit was made. Like who gives AF, we don't know these other places exist? Are we all five year olds?

xanthic
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by xanthic »

Tsk, time for the unpopular vote from the locals. My feelings are pretty much the same, I know that the background on the issue is that CH is accused / proven to have taken free trainers from these guys and decorating them up as theirs and releasing them. I'm inclined to believe the allegations are correct as I have noticed freelance sites like this with tables up first and then CH magically releases a trainer with exact features.

This could be a case of duplicated development in some cases, just a natural overlap of options that would be expected in the development of a trainer for any particular game. But others not so clearly fit under this.

That said, I know very little on the issue besides this. If you're interested I'm sure it's in the forums here somewhere. The point stays the same, and is still valid.

I get that the two companies have beef. I accept that. I'm not affiliated with CH besides being a client that nailed down lifetime for half off during a sale near Xmas numerous years ago. I am an end-user. The reality is that the stupid alteration to my post wasted time with making it seem like I was already using a trainer from them.

In either case, I've noticed more and more posts talking about double-hooks. I draw your attention to the bottom of my original post... I HAVE TRIED LAUNCHING THE DOWNLOAD WITHOUT ANYTHING OTHER THAN THE GAME RUNNING AND IT STILL DIDN'T WORK. I had implied that in the opening post above, I should probably emphasize that and phrase it better. An edit will be shortly following. Additional this is the first time I've noticed my shots weren't linked properly, so my screenshots haven't shown up.

So just to be sure, yes, I have ensured I've tried the AOB dealeo without anything other than the game running. It doesn't appear to be an issue with the trainer although all debugging mentioned since has involved only the game and the OP's script in CE.

Csimbi
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Csimbi »

xanthic wrote:
Mon Dec 16, 2019 6:30 pm
I'm inclined to believe the allegations are correct as I have noticed freelance sites like this with tables up first and then CH magically releases a trainer with exact features.
Well, trainer features are driven by player needs.
Players play the same game no matter where they are, so requests, and through that eventually the hacks might be the same in all tables or trainers - without any sort of stealing involved.

You have to consider two things:
- CH is a locked community for paying users only, so I imagine they have controls in place to trace leaks. Which is good, because no one can accuse us from stealing anything from them. A few years ago, when CH was new (I think it was not paid, or it was a free trainer? can't recall anymore), I tried one of their trainers - it already tried dialing home at that time. I can't image what they do force these days on paying users to keep them from leaking the trainers. I ditch any software that dials home, so I never ever considered CH trainers since.
- FRF on the other hand is open. That means, anyone can get to someone else's work and do whatever they want with it, including both learning and stealing because you essentially get the 'source code' here.
Yes, we have fought some battles in the past, but we have learnt to live with this.
No need to reopen discussions about CH or anybody else.
The only ask around here is that a) if you use some else's work, give credit to the author and b) if you want to see FRF running, donate (it can be as little as you want).
I like that you are curious, I am pretty sure that there are others, so go an open a topic for this in the general discussions section.

I've used v1.0.181 and it works fine here, every time, without fault, that's all I can say.
Was there a newer patch released?
If you get some strange LUA error, that's because you did not put that required LUA file to the right place.
Try enabling the script, the right-click on it - the first row should tell you what the problem was.
Maybe you edited the script and left an error there?
Try re-downloading it and see what happens.
You are on CE7.0, right?
Some trainers auto-hook the game when they find it - reboot and start only MW5 and CE, then see what happens.
I don't think I can help you beyond that.