Booty Calls [+31]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
collenade
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Booty Calls [+30]

Post by collenade »

how do i use the table cause it put me on internet explorer then gave me a bunch of script instead

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

r0b33
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by r0b33 »

collenade wrote:
Sat Aug 07, 2021 7:25 pm
how do i use the table cause it put me on internet explorer then gave me a bunch of script instead
Did you read the very first post? Anyway, basically I don't think you need a degree in rocket engineering to make checkmarks for checkboxes... For advanced features, study the thread a bit, I'm sure you'll find the answer.

Put you to IE because that is your default browser (should be update to a modern browser lol). Put you onto IE because lot of ppl asked where they can find the table called BCSS. Decided to open it automatically when you open the table, so you don't have to search.

Good Luck!

UPDATE:
naxed wrote:
Fri Aug 06, 2021 4:02 pm
Hi, 2 of Shannon's images have been crashing my game and not saving, does anyone else have this problem?
DFR_ANIM_INDEPENDENCE_DAY 25
DFr_Shannon_ALLSTATSLEARNED 27
(btw I am unable to get the all facts learned image normally even though I have all 12 facts learned)
With Facts Require Nothing option I got Shannon's message without any issue.

UPDATE 2:
100 free gatcha
As everyone - who has used this option - knows, there are a lot of worthless prizes to be won in addition to the valuable prizes.
The fact that hundreds of Boosters are accumulated before all the useful prizes have been earned may be a good reason to ban the account.
If you change the multi gatcha option to 2 pieces, you will get the ALWAYS prize in the middle and only one useless Booster.
I have experimented with other numbers of pieces but only the number of boosters has increased compared to the number of useful prizes.
ok, I know, everyone wants to do everything at once, at the push of a button, but if you care about your account and protecting your progress, this tip might be useful.

Code: Select all

mov [eax+F0],#100 => put here 2
  mov eax,[eax+000000F0]
  jmp MultiAmountRet
When you set up lower than 2 or over 255 the game will crash. Don't forget save your table before exit from CE!

cyberfreak03
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by cyberfreak03 »

Hey r0b33, i just wanted to say that the code "GAR_GIRL_ANDRIELLA_FULL_CHEST_GARMENT_SEASON007" for Andriella isn't there and the codes in robe part for Annie are with the legs ones

r0b33
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by r0b33 »

cyberfreak03 wrote:
Mon Aug 09, 2021 3:21 pm
Hey r0b33, i just wanted to say that the code "GAR_GIRL_ANDRIELLA_FULL_CHEST_GARMENT_SEASON007" for Andriella isn't there and the codes in robe part for Annie are with the legs ones
Thanks, Corrected.

Eragon
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Eragon »

hi I have tried to get interactive scens for Lara and Andriella have read and tried many times still dont work need a lite help or manual. Sorry know that it will be annoying to get this question all the time

Sinq
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Sinq »

I can't figure out how to add dimonds and the "phone upgrades for free" is not working for me. Anybody who got a solution? Nvm, just had to install the latest version. this is a awsome job btw!

brner12345
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by brner12345 »

Sinq wrote:
Thu Aug 12, 2021 5:33 am
I can't figure out how to add dimonds and the "phone upgrades for free" is not working for me. Anybody who got a solution? Nvm, just had to install the latest version. this is a awsome job btw!
hey i have the latest version and i cant use it, could you help lol

brner12345
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by brner12345 »

can anyone help me? im trying to use get location to give some girl variations, but it kinda just doesnt work.

r0b33
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by r0b33 »

brner12345 wrote:
Fri Aug 13, 2021 3:07 am
can anyone help me? im trying to use get location to give some girl variations, but it kinda just doesnt work.
HERE is a link with the instructions how to use that option.

H4WK_TH3_LXST
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by H4WK_TH3_LXST »

Hey, How are all ? ;)

I got a little problem with tables, Idk if it's me, I read all the post, and I didn't get any clothes (I know how to do it, but the category don't work, I can't X the option.

Thanks for reading :D

r0b33
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by r0b33 »

H4WK_TH3_LXST wrote:
Sat Aug 14, 2021 3:12 pm
Hey, How are all ? ;)
I'm sweaty... 36°C (96.8°F) indoor at sunset.
H4WK_TH3_LXST wrote:
(I know how to do it, but the category don't work, I can't X the option.
  1. No, you don't know....
  2. If you know, then why ask how to do?
  3. Maybe not need to put an X to that checkbox?
:D :lol: :D :lol: :D :lol: :D :lol: :D
H4WK_TH3_LXST wrote:
Thanks for reading :D
You're Welcome! :D

Dark_radio
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Dark_radio »

Hey

Sorry if anyone already had this problem and someone already told the solution but I'm a lazy f*ck and couldn't go through more than 10 pages

So, after going on an epic journey to collect garments and sex poses, I finally did somethin wrong (at least very probably) and now locations are locked (even if I can "unlock" them by using the Girls menu), pvp doesn't work, event quests, events, tournament and infos don't show and all counters or countdowns are at something like "99" or "99:99:99"

Does a mighty God know if I can fix the problem without deleting account?

Thx in advance btw

r0b33
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by r0b33 »

Dark_radio wrote:
Sat Aug 14, 2021 8:59 pm
Hey

Sorry if anyone already had this problem and someone already told the solution but I'm a lazy f*ck and couldn't go through more than 10 pages

So, after going on an epic journey to collect garments and sex poses, I finally did somethin wrong (at least very probably) and now locations are locked (even if I can "unlock" them by using the Girls menu), pvp doesn't work, event quests, events, tournament and infos don't show and all counters or countdowns are at something like "99" or "99:99:99"

Does a mighty God know if I can fix the problem without deleting account?

Thx in advance btw
This is the first time I've heard this. It seems to me you have corrupted your savegame. So your best chance with reset your progress, or wait for anti-cheat to ban your account and then reset your progress.

AraAra
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by AraAra »

Hello can someone help me get gems to skip and buy things in the game I cant seem to find any other way

r0b33
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by r0b33 »