Assassin Creed III Remastered

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Paul44
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: Assassin Creed III Remastered

Post by Paul44 »

^ "Yea the icons, some aren't counted in the Icon Teleport, around 10-12 almanac pages and couple chests on both cities": is it possible that these "sit" below the surface, in them underground corridors ? I'll check the main struct; perhaps there is another list for these in particular (but then again, one might not be able to jump to them as being a different map loaded ?)...

> "crafting but couldn't find the addresses": yes, this works differently. There is only 1 main record/struct per item, but whenever you buy/sell/craft/etc, a subrecord is created/deleted. The total you see onscreen, is basically a calculated value (sum up) of all these subrecords ! (and this works pretty much the same in most/all prev/subseq titles - not quite, in ACVH quantities are managed as expected; never really checked since Rogue though)
To give you an idea: [ [Link] ] (some ptrscr i made back then, like 5 years ago).
Interesting is, that you'll "catch" both ingredients and gear via the same opcode; so they might be in the same struct_list ?! and perhaps it might be possible to use #translu's table to add such ingredients as well... (did a quick look, but he uses 2 references here ~ fyi uniqueIDs rings a bell ? :))
=> might give it a try with ACBF though...

-EDIT-
Just did a quick test: [ [Link] ] (boston map comes from fearlessrevolution)
(anyways: all 20 are shown ~ can't check NY as in my current save not accessible yet)

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

MSoniSama
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by MSoniSama »

^ nope, all on building tops, the chests were some on level ground outside.

Thought as much, calculated values are always a pain to find.
Yea but translu's table's for normal edition, there's definitely some changes cuz they also changed their UI as well and I don't think they spent much time on the code.

I tried teleporting to them AND trying to find them on the teleport table, all of them were shown collected (05000000, don't know the exact zeros but that means collected) and for final measure even teleported to the already collected ones.

Other icons were fine except for randoms here and there I certainly didn't mind, and I didn't mean to make you look further into it, it's mild inconvenience at best, no need.

Just hoping translu sees the message soon, I WAS thinking of making ng+ for this as well but NY unlocks TOO late in the game it ain't worth it but I wanna make them for personal satisfaction atleast, hehe.

blueroom
Cheater
Cheater

Post by blueroom »

does anyone know how to replace save file ? i tried but it didn't work

Paul44
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Paul44 »

^you should not leave people guessing... ?! So, i'm assuming you're trying to use someone's save. Most AC titles (perhaps most/all Ubi titles) are bound to your accountId ~> google 'ACSaveTool' (for more details/support, visit csrin)

Gaibaa
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Gaibaa »

Whenever I try to teleport it says <<Not all instructions could be injected>>. Sometimes it will work once then not work again. I have the game on Steam

Paul44
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Paul44 »

^ check my reply in AC4; it pretty much applies here as well. Also: if you can't reproduce or identify some common denominator, there isn't much i can do to solve it.
=> and don't forget the readme...

H_C_L
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by H_C_L »

Thank you!