Nioh 2 - The Complete Edition [STEAM]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
gunbalde60
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Nioh 2 Complete Edition CT

Post by gunbalde60 »

SinGul4ritY wrote:
Sat Feb 27, 2021 8:33 am
NEW removed insanity checks for special effects:
So you can just use the "Equipment stats editor" from Arikado and edit Special Effect Strength above MAX (or below MIN ofcourse).
Enable BEFORE loading / continue
ps. Re-equip item to have Menu "Status" be recalculated

It makes the "Strength Enforcer" kinda redundant
but it still can be used to change values automatically
for example:
gunbalde60 wrote:
Sat Feb 27, 2021 4:27 am
If I wanted to increase the number on for Active Skill Damage on the Special Effect Enforcer, how would it have to look in the scrip section?
I have added 'ANY' to be used in the list for ItemID's and Default Strength's
the following will change all currently equipped items with that Effect to +20%

note that you need to have "Remove Special Effect Max Constraints" enabled for normal items (except scrolls) to allow above MAX values
otherwise calculation will take place with max allowed values.

oops: forgot to remove that line for Active Skill effect before uploading,
just remove it or comment it out:

Code: Select all

//  dd  ANY     0000076C  ANY     #200 // +20%
Where can we find the correct Effect ID's though? I tried using the spreadsheet and that didnt work.

[Link]

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Messy6666
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Messy6666 »

gunbalde60 wrote:
Sat Feb 27, 2021 7:16 pm
Where can we find the correct Effect ID's though? I tried using the spreadsheet and that didnt work.
to be sure: you know you can now just edit all with the equipment editor
as long as you enable the "Remove Special Effect Max Constraints ( works for loading / continue )"

But to define it into the Force script you can get the Effect ID's this way:

For Arikado's table, open the CT into an editor (notepad will do) and search for the Effect description
that's what i did in the left part of the screenshot
or use Master_Builder's guidline:
Master_Builder wrote:
Thu Feb 25, 2021 8:34 pm
Go into the "For Coders" section. (Right click, group config, uncheck hide children when deactivated.)
Right click "listEfficiency", set/change drop down options, uncheck disallow manual user input.

Also keep save backups.
but uncheck the "Only display the description part" for the listEffects list.
this will show the hex code while using the Equipment Editor
or
Id Special Effects Tab in: [Link]

imho the most correct/updated one atm is the list from the current CT

gunbalde60
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by gunbalde60 »

SinGul4ritY wrote:
Sat Feb 27, 2021 7:46 pm
gunbalde60 wrote:
Sat Feb 27, 2021 7:16 pm
to be sure: you know you can now just edit all with the equipment editor
as long as you enable the "Remove Special Effect Max Constraints ( works for loading / continue )"

But to define it into the Force script you can get the Effect ID's this way:

For Arikado's table, open the CT into an editor (notepad will do) and search for the Effect description
that's what i did in the left part of the screenshot
or use Master_Builder's guidline:
Master_Builder wrote:
Thu Feb 25, 2021 8:34 pm
Go into the "For Coders" section. (Right click, group config, uncheck hide children when deactivated.)
Right click "listEfficiency", set/change drop down options, uncheck disallow manual user input.

Also keep save backups.
but uncheck the "Only display the description part" for the listEffects list.
this will show the hex code while using the Equipment Editor
or
Id Special Effects Tab in: [Link]

imho the most correct/updated one atm is the list from the current CT
Thanks now it makes sense, It's because I tried to do this with Arakido's table yesterday and It didnt work. But I guess with his update from today now it does.

Messy6666
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Messy6666 »

gunbalde60 wrote:
Sat Feb 27, 2021 8:17 pm
Thanks now it makes sense, It's because I tried to do this with Arakido's table yesterday and It didnt work. But I guess with his update from today now it does.
Welcome and aye, i was only able todo the remove constraints this morning
before that you could edit "insane" values
but they wouldn't be added as it in the current stats, instead the max/min allowed would be used for updated stats calculations.
Just remember when you go below or above those, enable the remove constraints script before continue / loading

AeroShok999
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by AeroShok999 »

REQUEST: could someone share his or her 100% game completion of dream of the nioh?

bloodaxis
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by bloodaxis »

skyki wrote:
Sat Feb 27, 2021 7:00 pm
the problem is the item, i tried to add a diffient effect but that did not get applied either.
the item itself is bugged apparently.
If you're trying to add things to both your bow and a rifle in the second slot, only the weapon that's currently equipped will have its stats count. It was the same in the first game.

Lino degli Allori
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Lino degli Allori »

Hi guys, i'm new to all the pc modding thing and Nioh is probably my favourite game of all time. I just wonder if there are possibilities to add new loot to the game such as new set bonuses, weapons... From what i know through cheat engine is possible to modify one weapon or armor at time with set stats but is possible to create a new item like the rest of the game with one set stat and the others randomise and add it to the loot table like all other stuff?
Sorry if maybe I explained myself badly but i am quite limited with english XD

AeroShok999
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by AeroShok999 »

Lino degli Allori wrote:
Sun Feb 28, 2021 10:32 am
Hi guys, i'm new to all the pc modding thing and Nioh is probably my favourite game of all time. I just wonder if there are possibilities to add new loot to the game such as new set bonuses, weapons... From what i know through cheat engine is possible to modify one weapon or armor at time with set stats but is possible to create a new item like the rest of the game with one set stat and the others randomise and add it to the loot table like all other stuff?
You can use the cheat table to add/replace current effects. So you could add any set bonus to any other armor pieces.

Lino degli Allori
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

AeroShok999 wrote:
Sun Feb 28, 2021 2:08 pm
Lino degli Allori wrote:
Sun Feb 28, 2021 10:32 am
You can use the cheat table to add/replace current effects. So you could add any set bonus to any other armor pieces.
Gotcha but what i'm asking is if customizable weapons or armor could appear like regular loot during missions not replacing the old ones but adding new ones also can the effects of the set bonuses themselves be changed and modified creating completely new ones?

bloodaxis
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by bloodaxis »

Lino degli Allori wrote:
Sun Feb 28, 2021 2:14 pm
Gotcha but what i'm asking is if customizable weapons or armor could appear like regular loot during missions not replacing the old ones but adding new ones also can the effects of the set bonuses themselves be changed and modified creating completely new ones?
Outside the scope of the current table, the mod launcher or whatever on nexus might be able to do something like that eventually.

Lino degli Allori
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

bloodaxis wrote:
Sun Feb 28, 2021 2:55 pm
Lino degli Allori wrote:
Sun Feb 28, 2021 2:14 pm
Outside the scope of the current table, the mod launcher or whatever on nexus might be able to do something like that eventually.
Ok understood but where can i find the most recent cheat table for patch 1.26? Didn't find it in this thread :|

Messy6666
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Messy6666 »

AeroShok999 wrote:
Sat Feb 27, 2021 11:26 pm
REQUEST: could someone share his or her 100% game completion of dream of the nioh?
As far as i know saves are now encrypted so you won't be able to change the STEAM ID to yours, till there's a decrypter tool for it
My mistake
Last edited by Messy6666 on Sun Feb 28, 2021 5:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

aladdin
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by aladdin »

can someone tell me what efficiency in soul core edit means?, which value to change to for passive, attunement cost...?

bloodaxis
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by bloodaxis »

SinGul4ritY wrote:
Sun Feb 28, 2021 3:21 pm
As far as i know saves are now encrypted so you won't be able to change the STEAM ID to yours, till there's a decrypter tool for it
There's a tutorial on nexus to hex edit resign the saves, it's pretty easy funnily enough.
Lino degli Allori wrote:
Sun Feb 28, 2021 3:04 pm
Ok understood but where can i find the most recent cheat table for patch 1.26? Didn't find it in this thread :|
viewtopic.php?p=177178#p177178

Messy6666
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Messy6666 »

bloodaxis wrote:
Sun Feb 28, 2021 4:04 pm
There's a tutorial on nexus to hex edit resign the saves, it's pretty easy funnily enough.
Ah i see, you just copie your own "scrambled" steam id into that one and yes it works
Thought there was a 'real' encryption going on but it's prolly just XORed.
Thanks