Granblue Fantasy Relink (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Bigboss30
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Granblue Fantasy Relink (Steam)

Post by Bigboss30 »

Hi everyone! I have a question regarding editing sigils through either method available. Is it possible to change the name of a sigil? For instance, potent greens I gave war master to kept the name potent greens. If not, is there a way to get curios with a guaranteed war master drop or just a ton of curios at once?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Cloover
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Cloover »

Bigboss30 wrote:
Wed Mar 13, 2024 10:16 pm
Hi everyone! I have a question regarding editing sigils through either method available. Is it possible to change the name of a sigil? For instance, potent greens I gave war master to kept the name potent greens. If not, is there a way to get curios with a guaranteed war master drop or just a ton of curios at once?
Its been a while but pretty sure if you change the Sigil ID aside from just the first slot effect it should change the name to war elemental.

Other than that just gather a lot of curios after you reach higher level content and it sort of becomes quite easy to drop, along with supple dmg V ( SupDMG V+ is ridiculously rare)

Alexstr525
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Alexstr525 »

Hope everyone here is doing great, I've made some adjustments to the primary table with both Sigil documentation, and sorting (since it wasn't in alphabetical order before). This also goes with the traits as well found in the "Sigil Editor" script.

Image Image Image Image

I've provided both my text document (alphabetized) as well as the table. I'm sure there's more changes the author will make given the new update coming. I hope this helps with giving a more visual representation of the Array Bytes. I would love for anyone to help document the other remaining sigils that are legendary. If you find any missing sigils/traits let me know and I'll add it to the text list for ease with the main table :)

EDIT* Please note that V+ sigils or any other kind of sigil that's "advanced" will have a second trait (indicated by a '+'). To avoid any illegal items, just use the "none" drop down for any sigils you want made from single->double or double->single (EX: War Elemental)
Attachments
Sigil_ID_List_PerByte.txt
List for traits and sigils to add to the table
(12.51 KiB) Downloaded 282 times
granblue_fantasy_relink.CT
Altered Table with sorted Sigil/Trait ID
(1.07 MiB) Downloaded 365 times

ColdBeer042
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by ColdBeer042 »

Guessing the Sigil feature is broken. I can update name, change to sup dmg, and set a secondary attribute. Shows correctly on screen, but when I save and log back in, it resets.

Have tried changing and upgrading + save and relogging. Resets except it keeps the upgraded status.

Also tried changing + running a quick boss quests + save and relogging. Still resets.

For more information, attempting to try to change to Sup dmg with Guts as a secondary.

jonaaa
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by jonaaa »

ColdBeer042 wrote:
Wed Mar 13, 2024 11:51 pm
Guessing the Sigil feature is broken. I can update name, change to sup dmg, and set a secondary attribute. Shows correctly on screen, but when I save and log back in, it resets.

Have tried changing and upgrading + save and relogging. Resets except it keeps the upgraded status.

Also tried changing + running a quick boss quests + save and relogging. Still resets.

For more information, attempting to try to change to Sup dmg with Guts as a secondary.
Try again but with this table.

jackietran24
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by jackietran24 »

Alexstr525 wrote:
Wed Mar 13, 2024 11:37 pm
Hope everyone here is doing great, I've made some adjustments to the primary table with both Sigil documentation, and sorting (since it wasn't in alphabetical order before). This also goes with the traits as well found in the "Sigil Editor" script.

Image Image Image Image

I've provided both my text document (alphabetized) as well as the table. I'm sure there's more changes the author will make given the new update coming. I hope this helps with giving a more visual representation of the Array Bytes. I would love for anyone to help document the other remaining sigils that are legendary. If you find any missing sigils/traits let me know and I'll add it to the text list for ease with the main table :)

EDIT* Please note that V+ sigils or any other kind of sigil that's "advanced" will have a second trait (indicated by a '+'). To avoid any illegal items, just use the "none" drop down for any sigils you want made from single->double or double->single (EX: War Elemental)
Awesome. Cant wait for your update with patch 1.1

cHAOSfRED
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by cHAOSfRED »

Alexstr525 wrote:
"Suplplements" :D That's typo from the old sheet

ColdBeer042
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by ColdBeer042 »

jonaaa wrote:
Wed Mar 13, 2024 11:53 pm
ColdBeer042 wrote:
Wed Mar 13, 2024 11:51 pm

Try again but with this table.

Thank you so much for that. Very new to this process, learning as I go. This thread has tons of pages of info, a lot to take in at once. Editing this to remove a question that is no longer needed. Sorry for the spam, this has been a crap show of a learning process here. Sorry.
Last edited by ColdBeer042 on Thu Mar 14, 2024 5:32 am, edited 1 time in total.

DrewMark
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by DrewMark »

Anyone tested with the new update?

cHAOSfRED
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by cHAOSfRED »

DrewMark wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2024 5:18 am
Barely updated the ID sheet with the new sigils and traits. So far no ID changes from the old ID list. But there might be new ID added instead. Need to extract new table data :?

viewtopic.php?p=342132#p342132

Hanniho
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Hanniho »

cHAOSfRED wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2024 5:39 am
DrewMark wrote:
Barely updated the ID sheet with the new sigils and traits. So far no ID changes from the old ID list. But there might be new ID added instead. Need to extract new table data :?

so perhaps do you have the new sigils ID?

Nezuko93600
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Nezuko93600 »

PLS MODFIER LVL CHARACTER !!!!!!

cHAOSfRED
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by cHAOSfRED »

Hanniho wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2024 5:52 am
cHAOSfRED wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2024 5:39 am
DrewMark wrote:

so perhaps do you have the new sigils ID?
Just search for Alpha+, Beta+ and Gamma+ respectively on the Sigil or Trait ID list.

Alexstr525
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Alexstr525 »

cHAOSfRED wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2024 1:53 am
Alexstr525 wrote:
"Suplplements" :D That's typo from the old sheet
God I hope that isn't a misspell on my part XD Can confirm the new update does break the current released table, though I don't think the Array Bytes will change (aside from the new sigils being added). If you're able to dump a table for those, I could figure out which is which. I don't mind taking some time to do that given what's documented already lol. Would be cool to see an itemGib of sorts to force a sigil with specific stats to the players inventory, probably through hooking the item drop function and telling the game to spawn a "blank sigil" that we populate with our own data.

EDIT* Once the sigils and traits are documented, we should remove the first trait (since it needs to match the sigil respectively anyway to avoid an illegal item). That way we can just alter the secondary trait and our primary trait becomes what our sigil is, that way changing that value will force the sigil to correctly update itself to the proper sigil ID as well as respective primary trait.

EDIT** Just realized the table spreadsheet haha, hopefully I was able to document a few others to help along the process! Happy to help where needed, table is looking great with the features being added to it! Fingers crossed for an itemgib lol

lekius026
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by lekius026 »

The medicine-seller table doesn't work anymore. Anyone know how to update it?