z Baldur's Gate 3

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Zanzer
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Re: z Baldur's Gate 3

Post by Zanzer »

aaronjreeves wrote:
Mon Aug 14, 2023 5:14 pm
Yep, I did a memory search and the UUID for them was the same as the ones I pulled from Game.pak. SetHasDialogue worked great and the character glows yellow with a speech bubble when I hover over them, but I still cant interact. SetCanInteract fails with "command failed" which I assume is why I cant click on them to initiate dialogue? Is there a reason SetCanInteract is failing? Is it reliant on a state flag that I have set incorrectly or is there some other prerequisite in the gamestate for it to execute?
I was mistaken. SetCanInteract is specific to only items, not characters.
But yea, I haven't specifically seen anything that allows you to enable NPC gossip and other standard interacts.
Some flag, tag, or other property must be getting set when the character dies or otherwise hates you.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Bearwalker
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Bearwalker »

Zanzer wrote:
Mon Aug 14, 2023 3:44 pm
aaronjreeves wrote:
Mon Aug 14, 2023 1:48 pm
Hey guys I figured out how to spawn Dammon and Zevlor due to some posts in this thread, but I cant talk to them. They exist int he world and are int he correct locations but are completely not interactable. if I attack them they say a little quip and I get a negative attitude popup but they just stand there otherwise. Dammon even shows the trader bag icon on the map like hes a shopkeeper. Is there any way to "force" dialogue? Ive been digging through all the unpacked game data and im fairly certain I have all the correct flags in place for the characters but they wont talk to me. I was hoping if I got the right world state flags in place and spawned them into the correct locations they would continue like normal but it seems like theres a last step that I cant figure out. Is there some way to kick off their AI routine so that they act like normal?

Code: Select all

SetArgToString(0, "uuid of object instance... not template")
SetArgToLong(1, 1)
local result = ExecuteCall("SetCanInteract")
if result ~= 1 then
  print("command failed")
end

Code: Select all

SetArgToString(0, "uuid of object instance... not template")
SetArgToLong(1, 1)
local result = ExecuteCall("SetHasDialog")
if result ~= 1 then
  print("command failed")
end
I have tried several times to get this to work and could not. How would it look and where do you put the could. I am new to this and feel like I am stumbling around in the dark here. Thanks for the help.

ptyler
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by ptyler »

if anyone was interested, the passive from the Ersatz Eye you get from Volo that grants you See Invisibility is called "CAMP_Volo_ErsatzEye" and "CAMP_Volo_Lobotomy". first one grants you the passive itself and the second gives you the, apparently now deprecated, negative effects. i'll still include it anyways so it's possible to remove the passive from yourself as well in-case it somehow gets applied/changed in the future.

Hazukashi
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Hazukashi »

Pupsic-3D wrote:
Mon Aug 14, 2023 3:58 pm
I'll just leave it here.... :D :D :D :D :D :D

What? How?

eylirria
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by eylirria »

ptyler wrote:
Mon Aug 14, 2023 7:11 pm
if anyone was interested, the passive from the Ersatz Eye you get from Volo that grants you See Invisibility is called "CAMP_Volo_ErsatzEye" and "CAMP_Volo_Lobotomy". first one grants you the passive itself and the second gives you the, apparently now deprecated, negative effects. i'll still include it anyways so it's possible to remove the passive from yourself as well in-case it somehow gets applied/changed in the future.
How do I go about changing those names into usable UUIDs?

Is it the Flag tests -> GetFlagName item in the table?

Hazukashi
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Hazukashi »

Is there a way to disable the turn-based mode cd that prevents the player from using it after loading a save or spamming it on/off?

Verlock
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Verlock »

Pupsic-3D wrote:
This is a new mod has not been tested yet properly wich mod autor suggest by himself

Halliday
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Halliday »

Verlock wrote:
Mon Aug 14, 2023 7:25 pm
Pupsic-3D wrote:
This is a new mod has not been tested yet properly wich mod autor suggest by himself
Saw it, not good enough, needs to fix a LOT of thing.

Verlock
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Verlock »

Halliday wrote:
Mon Aug 14, 2023 7:27 pm
Saw it, not good enough, needs to fix a LOT of thing.
Not only fix but probably rewrite entirely. Since some of them doesn't even should be in act 1 :D nice catch from author but this task may be impossible to do for him. Lets see it in several month from now at least. :lol:

NEWNS
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by NEWNS »

Bearwalker wrote:
Mon Aug 14, 2023 6:49 pm
NEWNS wrote:
Mon Aug 14, 2023 6:38 pm
hello! is there a way to eddit approval ratings?
Yes its in the BG3 table.
oh i didnt see it in there, il have another look. after looking again i still do not see it. im usuing the table i downloaded like 20 minutes bofore my original question and am on CE 7.5

Bearwalker
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Bearwalker »

NEWNS wrote:
Mon Aug 14, 2023 7:33 pm
Bearwalker wrote:
NEWNS wrote:
oh i didnt see it in there, il have another look. after looking again i still do not see it. im usuing the table i downloaded like 20 minutes bofore my original question and am on CE 7.5
It's under console commends. I am not in game at the moment but it is in the tree. I think Companion chest or something like that.

Verlock
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Verlock »

NEWNS wrote:
Mon Aug 14, 2023 7:33 pm
Bearwalker wrote:
NEWNS wrote:
Console Commands - Register Commands -> Companion Cheats

Pupsic-3D
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Pupsic-3D »

Hazukashi wrote:
Mon Aug 14, 2023 7:13 pm
Pupsic-3D wrote:

What? How?
Mod on Nexus.

Timone
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Timone »

ravenhead.sb wrote:
Mon Aug 14, 2023 5:14 pm
How would one go about adding the awakened buff/passive on a character? The only thing I have found was this and it does not work with the normal add feat/passive script.
new entry "CRE_GithInfirmary_Awakened"
type "PassiveData"
data "DisplayName" "h17566e31g76ddg41d8gafe5gb617ae1c8677;1"
data "Description" "h02c55962g989ag4901ga98cg8fcf76a9a120;1"
data "Icon" "PassiveFeature_CRE_GithInfirmary_Awakened"
data "Properties" "Highlighted"
data "Boosts" "UnlockSpellVariant(IsTadpolePower(),ModifyUseCosts(Replace,BonusActionPoint,1,0,ActionPoint))"
new entry "CRE_GITHINFIRMARY_AWAKENED"
type "StatusData"
data "StatusType" "BOOST"
data "DisplayName" "hf443e71fg360eg41a1g8cf6g795e04378569;2"
data "Icon" "statIcons_CRE_GithInfirmary_Awakened"
data "Passives" "CRE_GithInfirmary_Awakened"
data "StatusPropertyFlags" "DisableOverhead;DisableCombatlog;ApplyToDead;IgnoreResting;DisablePortraitIndicator;BringIntoCombat"

Keep in mind I am an absolute dumbass when it comes to CE
huh TIL, that's a really good buff that i never knew about. I was able to add to my char by editing a existing passive/feat cheat and changing the local value = whateveritwasoriginally to local value = "CRE_GithInfirmary_Awakened"

Seems to work for me at least, i'm getting the feat on my bar, and the effect is working.

ptyler
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by ptyler »

eylirria wrote:
Mon Aug 14, 2023 7:14 pm
ptyler wrote:
Mon Aug 14, 2023 7:11 pm
How do I go about changing those names into usable UUIDs?

Is it the Flag tests -> GetFlagName item in the table?
for that, i am entirely unsure. those reference names can be used if you copy a script, using the most recent tables, from the Passive/Feat Cheats and then edit it to say passive = "CAMP_Volo_ErsatzEye".