z Wartales

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Imnus
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: z Wartales

Post by Imnus »

Zanzer wrote:
Fri Jun 23, 2023 4:06 pm
Updated for version 1.0.26457

The Replace Traits Address With Larger Array no longer works.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

PreacherSana
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by PreacherSana »

Zanzer wrote:
Fri Jun 23, 2023 4:06 pm
Updated for version 1.0.26457
@Combat Pointer@ dont work((

PreacherSana
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by PreacherSana »

Imnus wrote:
Fri Jun 23, 2023 8:44 pm
So there is no point in it anyway, especially when it comes to Traits. He then found the values. But they cannot be changed((

sanitka
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by sanitka »

Somethindarker wrote:
Fri Jun 23, 2023 8:26 pm
sanitka wrote:
Fri Jun 23, 2023 7:32 pm
Somethindarker wrote:
Fri Jun 23, 2023 7:01 pm

Point me to the post then where it solves it, other than going into the code I did the usual steps.
Why would I waste my precious time on you who does not want to go through the thread ?
( Krowns as any other resource are editable )
Why do you keep responding with condescending posts then? You that small of a person or just a dick? I've tried most of the solutions here from that last 3 pages and when I tried editting the resource, it changed the Influence and not the Krowns, like in my original post. The only thing I haven't tried is coding where you have to scroll through the entire memory source but even when I did that it crashed the CE. So if you're not gonna point me in the right direction or help me troubleshoot then kindly keep your snide comments to yourself.
I am the one who tries to convince 'users' to be cheaters ;), the one who wants you to read ;).
If you did, you would find that there are encrypted and unencrypted values in this game and how to utilize such knowledge ;).

sanitka
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: z Wartales - table for fun

Post by sanitka »

sanitka wrote:
Wed Jun 21, 2023 7:17 pm
Table updated to 1.0.26457.
Everything, but camp weight, should be working ;).

Lazy guy script ;) added for all those struggling with regions.

Somethindarker
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Somethindarker »

sanitka wrote:
Fri Jun 23, 2023 10:02 pm
Somethindarker wrote:
Fri Jun 23, 2023 8:26 pm
sanitka wrote:
Fri Jun 23, 2023 7:32 pm

Why would I waste my precious time on you who does not want to go through the thread ?
( Krowns as any other resource are editable )
Why do you keep responding with condescending posts then? You that small of a person or just a dick? I've tried most of the solutions here from that last 3 pages and when I tried editting the resource, it changed the Influence and not the Krowns, like in my original post. The only thing I haven't tried is coding where you have to scroll through the entire memory source but even when I did that it crashed the CE. So if you're not gonna point me in the right direction or help me troubleshoot then kindly keep your snide comments to yourself.
I am the one who tries to convince 'users' to be cheaters ;), the one who wants you to read ;).
If you did, you would find that there are encrypted and unencrypted values in this game and how to utilize such knowledge ;).
And if you'd read my posts you'd know I had been reading the thread and was stuck on a process in the actual page that I posted, I didn't just come in going "hurr durr fix dah tablez!! :shock: :shock: " without reading the thread or troubleshooting the broken table myself.

Tristan
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Tristan »

Somethindarker wrote:
Fri Jun 23, 2023 10:45 pm
Spoiler
I'm Japanese so I don't know some of your words. The small of a person = nothingburger? Like Donald Trump and Elon Musk?
But anyway, just ignore him and don't bother replying. Not worth getting yourself worked up like that. It's either Zanzer or tfigment you should ask for.

Regarding that Resource, you can try to save your game first (manual save) and then load that save again. Check the entries in the Resource. Compare the values in your game with the values shown in the tables and edit accordingly. Don't just read the label of the entries on the table. Watch which one shows the correct value you want to edit. Please keep in mind that in Zanzer's table, the Influence entry/value is not direct edit, meaning if you put 1000 as a value you'll get something else, 3 if I'm not mistaken. Not sure about the other entries, but at least it seems to me like Zanzer's recent table is working. I'm always using tfigment's table but it's broken now.

Saving/loading trick always works for me. Keep in mind though, I'm with Steam (legitimate copy) playing in Windows 10 Pro 22H2 and using Zanzer's and tfigment's tables only for monitoring values (and escaping from bears using fast movement script, although I can no longer do that now). Depending on some things like OS, perhaps you'll get different results.

Good luck, and have a nice Wartaling session.

Imnus
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Imnus »

PreacherSana wrote:
Fri Jun 23, 2023 9:27 pm
Imnus wrote:
Fri Jun 23, 2023 8:44 pm
So there is no point in it anyway, especially when it comes to Traits. He then found the values. But they cannot be changed((

You can change them but you cannot add more Traits because that was the only way to increase the number of traits.

sanitka wrote:
Fri Jun 23, 2023 10:09 pm
sanitka wrote:
Wed Jun 21, 2023 7:17 pm
Table updated to 1.0.26457.
Everything, but camp weight, should be working ;).

Lazy guy script ;) added for all those struggling with regions.

Is there a way to increase the number of traits in a companion with your table?

PreacherSana
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by PreacherSana »

Imnus wrote:
Sat Jun 24, 2023 12:58 am
You can change them but you cannot add more Traits because that was the only way to increase the number of traits.
Imnus wrote:
You will be able to add and change them in the area of up to 10 traits. More than 10 all. stops working. Zanzer has tables made so that you can make up to 16 traits there and see them. But starting from 11, everything just freezes and that's it. Only by returning back the value continues to work.

In the second.. Every time you enter the game, all values change (((

Imnus
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Imnus »

PreacherSana wrote:
Sat Jun 24, 2023 1:18 am
Imnus wrote:
Imnus wrote:
You will be able to add and change them in the area of up to 10 traits. More than 10 all. stops working. Zanzer has tables made so that you can make up to 16 traits there and see them. But starting from 11, everything just freezes and that's it. Only by returning back the value continues to work.

In the second.. Every time you enter the game, all values change (((

But Zanzer's table is not working to increase Traits right now, right?

When I try to use the Replace Traits Address With Larger Array nothing happens. I can do everything else exchanges Traits with each other but NOT increase the number of traits in a companion.

This is the script BTW (but it's not working right now):

Code: Select all

[ENABLE]
{$lua}
if syntaxcheck then return end
local memory = allocateSharedMemory("traitAddress", 1024)
local traits = readPointer("companionPtr")
traits = readPointer(traits + 0x128)
traits = readPointer(traits + 0x28)
traits = readPointer(traits + 0x8)
local count = readInteger(traits + 0x08)
local array = readPointer(traits + 0x10)
local bytes = count * 0x08 + 0x18
writeBytes(memory, readBytes(array, bytes))
writeInteger(memory + 0x10, 100)
writeQword(traits + 0x10, memory)
{$asm}
assert(true)
[DISABLE]

Zanzer
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Zanzer »

Try the new table?

Silvercross
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Silvercross »

@Zanzer: Resource pointer doesn't work. Item Pointer is ok. I'm waiting for the version that help me edit the krown to match my old saves. I hate to go around and abuse item pointer (like duplicate 9999 skill book and sell all of them)

PreacherSana
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by PreacherSana »

Zanzer wrote:
Sat Jun 24, 2023 1:54 am
Try the new table?
Yes. Combat Pointer doesn't work((

sanitka
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by sanitka »

Imnus wrote:
Sorry no and as PrecherSana tested it is somehow impossible to 'cheat' more then 10 traits.

sanitka
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by sanitka »

Somethindarker wrote:
Fri Jun 23, 2023 10:45 pm
sanitka wrote:
Fri Jun 23, 2023 10:02 pm
And if you'd read my posts you'd know I had been reading the thread and was stuck on a process in the actual page that I posted, I didn't just come in going "hurr durr fix dah tablez!! :shock: :shock: " without reading the thread or troubleshooting the broken table myself.
As far as I see there are 7 your posts; 4 of them in this thread and none of them states - I searched for an encrypted value, tried to change it and it did not work ;).