Elden Ring

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
benny89
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Elden Ring

Post by benny89 »

Supreme_Sigurd wrote:
Sun Mar 06, 2022 4:00 am
Before I use Cheat Engine, what is the general consensus on what is safe or not? For an example would Infinite health be a safe option to use?
There is no consensus, just a safest bets, which are:

1. Adding weapon, armors, talismans etc.
2. Not adding any Key Items, or items that might be certain amounts on map like Golden Seeds, Somber Stones, Smithing Stones etc.
3. Using "No crafting/upgrade requirement" should also be safe

All of that is ASSUMING that same safe things in DS3 are safe here too.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Stivenz
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Stivenz »

ExVault wrote:
Sun Mar 06, 2022 1:25 pm
Stivenz wrote:
Sun Mar 06, 2022 11:12 am
I only want to use the infinite health for a few bosses. Will I get banned for this?
No.
Are you sure? Any evidence?

Striple07
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Striple07 »

snip (delete this pls)
Last edited by Striple07 on Sun Mar 06, 2022 4:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Striple07
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Striple07 »

Striple07 wrote:
Sun Mar 06, 2022 4:15 pm
Striple07 wrote:
Sun Mar 06, 2022 1:49 am
benny89 wrote:
Sat Mar 05, 2022 8:37 pm

"No crafting requirement" was safe back in DS3. We don't know if it is the same in Elden Ring but it's the "safest" bet. But it is still a bet, so take care.
I took the bet. Will follow up tomorrow as I am still alive from gold/hero/lord runes. Did not do any +10 stuff, only upped to what I had (mainly because I want to get the achievement).
benny89 wrote:
Sun Mar 06, 2022 1:45 am
snip
Use of "No Crafting Requirement" is safe from EAC's alleged 8 hour later ban. All my weapons and shields are +18 with no ban. Summons still work.
Stivenz wrote:
Sun Mar 06, 2022 4:03 pm
ExVault wrote:
No.
Use "Invincibility". I am not going out of the way to provide you evidence, but I have used it offline, along with the "No Craft Req" and I am still not banned. Invincibility is safer because it doesn't mess with the HP variables, instead it just gives you unlimited iframes and you don't get hit. It's as if you are rolling non stop. This save and my account is still able to go online and coop.

Stivenz
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Stivenz »

Striple07 wrote:
Sun Mar 06, 2022 4:26 pm
Stivenz wrote:
ExVault wrote:
No.
Use "Invincibility". I am not going out of the way to provide you evidence, but I have used it offline, along with the "No Craft Req" and I am still not banned. Invincibility is safer because it doesn't mess with the HP variables, instead it just gives you unlimited iframes and you don't get hit. It's as if you are rolling non stop. This save and my account is still able to go online and coop.
How should I use it? Do I have to bypass EAC launch? Or just launch the game offline?

Striple07
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Striple07 »

Please visit page 1 and read the instructions the OP took the time to detail for us.

Thanks!

Stivenz
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Stivenz »

Ye I mean, after tha I simply go online again/remove the file/remove the firewall exception and I can safely play online?

Striple07
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Striple07 »

Stivenz wrote:
Sun Mar 06, 2022 4:33 pm
Ye I mean, after tha I simply go online again/remove the file/remove the firewall exception and I can safely play online?
From my experience. Follow the steps, offline (I still disconnect my internet even though I suspect it's not needed since you are forced into offline mode with steamid file), use CE, "give item"/Invincibility/No Crafting Reqs (I can't speak to others but I suspect everything that was safe in DS3 is safe here - SPECULATION ONLY). Save/quit game. Exit CE. Delete SteamID file. Boot up through Steam and gtg.

When using give item, my speculation would be, avoid all key items (including crafting books as those are under the "key" tab), avoid all crafting mats that provide the +10/+25 (final value) (though I avoid these anyway and use the upgrade script), avoid adding gestures and boss memories/souls.

No one knows what actually works, I am basically using the same principles applied to DS3. So far, it seems EAC is really only concerned with trying to catch people actively using CE/Altered stats while online.

bl4ckfyr3
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by bl4ckfyr3 »

Striple07 wrote:
Sun Mar 06, 2022 5:45 pm
Stivenz wrote:
Sun Mar 06, 2022 4:33 pm
From my experience. Follow the steps, offline (I still disconnect my internet even though I suspect it's not needed since you are forced into offline mode with steamid file), use CE, "give item"/Invincibility/No Crafting Reqs (I can't speak to others but I suspect everything that was safe in DS3 is safe here - SPECULATION ONLY). Save/quit game. Exit CE. Delete SteamID file. Boot up through Steam and gtg.

When using give item, my speculation would be, avoid all key items (including crafting books as those are under the "key" tab), avoid all crafting mats that provide the +10/+25 (final value) (though I avoid these anyway and use the upgrade script), avoid adding gestures and boss memories/souls.

No one knows what actually works, I am basically using the same principles applied to DS3. So far, it seems EAC is really only concerned with trying to catch people actively using CE/Altered stats while online.
When you say "Delete SteamID file. Boot up through Steam and gtg." you mean the txt file we create with those numbers right?

gunbalde60
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by gunbalde60 »

benny89 wrote:
Sun Mar 06, 2022 3:11 pm
Supreme_Sigurd wrote:
Before I use Cheat Engine, what is the general consensus on what is safe or not? For an example would Infinite health be a safe option to use?

2. Not adding any Key Items, or items that might be certain amounts on map like Golden Seeds, Somber Stones, Smithing Stones etc.

Smithing and Somber stones are not limited. You can unlock them and buy as many as you want at the Roundtable Hold at least up to lv 6. But Im pretty sure you can unlock higher ones at some point.

ExVault
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by ExVault »

Stivenz wrote:
ExVault wrote:
Stivenz wrote:
I only want to use the infinite health for a few bosses. Will I get banned for this?
No.
I've done it numerous times through the course of this week.

Emerald Lance
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Emerald Lance »

Stivenz wrote:
ExVault wrote:
Stivenz wrote:
No.
As long as you turn the codes off when you're done and reset your character state (ie die) before saving the game, you should be fine. This is how I've been using it, and it's worked for me, still no action against my account. Just make sure to bypass EAC first.

benny89
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by benny89 »

gunbalde60 wrote:
Sun Mar 06, 2022 7:27 pm
benny89 wrote:
Supreme_Sigurd wrote:

Smithing and Somber stones are not limited. You can unlock them and buy as many as you want at the Roundtable Hold at least up to lv 6. But Im pretty sure you can unlock higher ones at some point.
What about stuff like Heroes rune [10] or golden runes [10] etc?

Striple07
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Striple07 »

benny89 wrote:
Sun Mar 06, 2022 10:46 pm
gunbalde60 wrote:
benny89 wrote:

I'm not banned and I did this on Friday. FYI hero runes only go to V.

gunbalde60
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by gunbalde60 »

Striple07 wrote:
Sun Mar 06, 2022 11:59 pm
benny89 wrote:
Sun Mar 06, 2022 10:46 pm
gunbalde60 wrote:

I'm not banned and I did this on Friday. FYI hero runes only go to V.
Better hurry up and do it now though, they might do something about them soon, because they are being sold on fearlessrevolution. I guess for the console people.

[Link]

The only smithing stones you can't buy an infinite amount of at any point in the game are the ancient dragon ones. But 1 thru 9 both Somber and regular you can unlock to purchase at the Roundtable.
Last edited by gunbalde60 on Mon Mar 07, 2022 3:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.