Elden Ring

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Striple07
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Elden Ring

Post by Striple07 »

ironfistk wrote:
Thu Mar 03, 2022 10:36 pm
Striple07 wrote:
Thu Mar 03, 2022 10:30 pm
I will be willing to test it as we have a confirmed 8 hour ban already.
Be careful, it's (allegedly) 8 hours before a ban hit, not an 8 hour ban.

The item script SO FAR seems to be safe, I had a discussion with someone who spawned in two weapons (one being a boss weapon) and 12 hours later he's still unbanned.

Take this all with a grain of salt, this is one person, not a great example.
Edited my post for better clarity. Yeah, I've messed around offline with a separate save, which I have backed up else where. The item give seems to function as any item you pick up and similar to DS3 when you get the item notifications. So it's as though the game sees it legit and acting accordingly versus editing the stats directly in menu, which would result in a ban.

However, so far, it appears that is now 3 people who've used this without incident. So I am growing closer to just taking the plunge and documenting my changes.

I have a separate computer and would just re-buy the game there, then run tests off that using a new, standalone steam account.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Last edited by Striple07 on Thu Mar 03, 2022 11:05 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Striple07
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Striple07 »

Snip, wrong click.

ironfistk
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by ironfistk »

Striple07 wrote:
Thu Mar 03, 2022 10:47 pm
However, so far, it appears that is now 3 people who've used this without incident. So I am growing closer to just taking the plunge and documenting my changes.
Something to note is that the banwave day in DS3 was Wednesday around 5AM.

That already passed for this game, and there weren't an uptick in bans or anything. Testing seems to give out bans in the same day, so it should speed up this shitty "in between" time period we're in. The downside is that EAC flags hardware, so we'll see what happens with that.

Striple07
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Striple07 »

ironfistk wrote:
Thu Mar 03, 2022 11:06 pm
Striple07 wrote:
Thu Mar 03, 2022 10:47 pm
Something to note is that the banwave day in DS3 was Wednesday around 5AM.

That already passed for this game, and there weren't an uptick in bans or anything. Testing seems to give out bans in the same day, so it should speed up this shitty "in between" time period we're in. The downside is that EAC flags hardware, so we'll see what happens with that.
Correct. I've been looking for anything posted in regards to that. I would, un-informedly, assume, speculatively, that Elden Ring using EAC may forgo ban waves as bans are likely handled through EAC's system. That said, I've only seen the one account of someone banned, which is the guy above.

I'd imagine hardware flagging isn't a problem for those who can test on a separate computer / steam account + game copy.

jerome_64
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by jerome_64 »

cfemen wrote:
Fri Feb 25, 2022 5:51 pm
Heyo,

I probably won't do a full table, but here is a little contribution:

NoClip
While active you can control the direction with WASD and space/ctrl for up/down.

Warning : the game does not like if you fly high around and will instant kill you sometimes.
e.g : you are flying throuh a elevator then the game will kill you coz of a hidden kill zone that will only disappear if you use the elevator.

little example:

you can't normally pass through that fog, to remove it you need an item key.

noclip through the fog works fine, as long you are not flying too deep into it.

flying outside also works, just make sure that you are not too fay away from the ground.

I might look later if its possible to remove that instant death triggers :|

You will get the hang of it how to use it, just be prepared that you might get killed from the game sometimes.

But this script should help to get into lots of secrets that you can't reach (yet) :D
STN wrote:
Fri Feb 25, 2022 2:16 am
~table
Hi STN,
feel free to merge my NoClip into the existing table, but please give the users a warning so they know its possible that the game might triggers a instant-kill.

//

Uploaded a updated version based on the findings of @themaoci

Hi!! I was wondering if you could add controller support to this :D

benny89
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by benny89 »

Was "ignore crafting requirements" safe back in DS3?

gunbalde60
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by gunbalde60 »

Emerald Lance wrote:
Thu Mar 03, 2022 10:37 pm
I haven't used this table yet. But I have messed with fearlessrevolution's trainer: god mode and infinite hp. After beating the boss, I turned the cheats off, touched grace, then jumped off the nearest cliff. When I respawned at grace, I quit, restored the EAC file, restarted my PC, then loaded Steam in online mode. So far, not a whiff of a ban. I won't be messing with cheat table until we get a month or so worth of confirmation on what does and does not ban.

I'll post if I get banned.
KokaKola wrote:
Thu Mar 03, 2022 4:06 pm
Galaxyyz wrote:
Thu Mar 03, 2022 3:37 pm

So your saying i can add items to sell or consumable runes without getting banned as long as i add a reasonable amount? Has this been tested? I feel like they would know if you add items from thin air
There's a lot of misinformation here, I will speak from personal experience, been playing since dark souls 2:

In Dark Souls 2 / 3 if you edited your souls in anyway (adding, removing) you would get banned, this is still most likely true in Elden Ring due to the nature of the mark and flag system they use (look up Dark Souls 3 github igromanru to better understand this).

BUT if you gave yourself an item by dropping an item yourself and modifying its item ID to match the item ID of another LEGIT item (no modified stats) and picking it up then you would not get banned. This is how itemgib works in Dark Souls 3, it just gives you the item as if you picked it up, and itemgib was completely safe in Dark Souls 3, unless you gave yourself a hacked item with stupid stats. Now this only holds true in Dark Souls 3, no one knows yet if itemgib is safe in Elden Ring.
^This.

Itemgib soft soul items was a "legal" way to set your stats to whatever you wanted. I won't lie; my initial run through DS3 was with a little extra early levels, and I'm not even soft banned in that game. (Even after playing Cinders mod most of the time). Cheating stats has always been possible, as long as you have the means to pay for them "legally"
dottod wrote:
Thu Mar 03, 2022 10:08 pm
Where can I find more about itemgib?
The DS games have them. So far, afaik, nobody has made one for this game. I'm lead to believe that it's a pretty complicated table. I've tried to make one myself for DS3, but couldn't find the item drop.

When you say it was ok to cheat stats, as long as you could pay for them legally?

Striple07
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Striple07 »

benny89 wrote:
Fri Mar 04, 2022 2:52 am
Was "ignore crafting requirements" safe back in DS3?
Yes, very. I used to leave that running while playing.

KokaKola
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by KokaKola »

gunbalde60 wrote:
Fri Mar 04, 2022 2:58 am
When you say it was ok to cheat stats, as long as you could pay for them legally?
In DS3 you could give yourself souls consumables through itemgib, for example a great soul of a hero that gave a lot of souls to level up

Emerald Lance
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Emerald Lance »

gunbalde60 wrote:
Emerald Lance wrote:
I haven't used this table yet. But I have messed with fearlessrevolution's trainer: god mode and infinite hp. After beating the boss, I turned the cheats off, touched grace, then jumped off the nearest cliff. When I respawned at grace, I quit, restored the EAC file, restarted my PC, then loaded Steam in online mode. So far, not a whiff of a ban. I won't be messing with cheat table until we get a month or so worth of confirmation on what does and does not ban.

KokaKola wrote:
Thu Mar 03, 2022 4:06 pm

There's a lot of misinformation here, I will speak from personal experience, been playing since dark souls 2:

In Dark Souls 2 / 3 if you edited your souls in anyway (adding, removing) you would get banned, this is still most likely true in Elden Ring due to the nature of the mark and flag system they use (look up Dark Souls 3 github igromanru to better understand this).

BUT if you gave yourself an item by dropping an item yourself and modifying its item ID to match the item ID of another LEGIT item (no modified stats) and picking it up then you would not get banned. This is how itemgib works in Dark Souls 3, it just gives you the item as if you picked it up, and itemgib was completely safe in Dark Souls 3, unless you gave yourself a hacked item with stupid stats. Now this only holds true in Dark Souls 3, no one knows yet if itemgib is safe in Elden Ring.
^This.

Itemgib soft soul items was a "legal" way to set your stats to whatever you wanted. I won't lie; my initial run through DS3 was with a little extra early levels, and I'm not even soft banned in that game. (Even after playing Cinders mod most of the time). Cheating stats has always been possible, as long as you have the means to pay for them "legally"
dottod wrote:
Thu Mar 03, 2022 10:08 pm
Where can I find more about itemgib?
The DS games have them. So far, afaik, nobody has made one for this game. I'm lead to believe that it's a pretty complicated table. I've tried to make one myself for DS3, but couldn't find the item drop.

I mean that using the itemgib to drop soft soul items, to in turn give yourself enough souls to level up however you want, never resulted in a ban for me or anybody I know. I used the method liberally for years on repeat playthroughs, and I'm still not even soft banned in any DS game.

You have to do it "legally" from the game's perspective, even though it isn't legitimate.

bl4ckfyr3
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by bl4ckfyr3 »

Emerald Lance wrote:
Fri Mar 04, 2022 5:00 am
gunbalde60 wrote:
Emerald Lance wrote:

^This.

I mean that using the itemgib to drop soft soul items, to in turn give yourself enough souls to level up however you want, never resulted in a ban for me or anybody I know. I used the method liberally for years on repeat playthroughs, and I'm still not even soft banned in any DS game.

You have to do it "legally" from the game's perspective, even though it isn't legitimate.
A little guide on this would be really helpful.. the item gib seems really confusing, at least to me.

epichotsauce
Cheater
Cheater

Post by epichotsauce »

Is there an option to enable Spirit Summon anywhere? It'll be so much fun to have a small army with me all the time.

bloodaxis
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by bloodaxis »

Snopsiii wrote:
Thu Mar 03, 2022 1:30 pm
when i use this trainer on my other steam account with family sharing can i get banned on my main account ?
Probably, it specifically says so in the information you get when you start the game that penalties may be applied to main accounts of family shared accounts.

JohnTrollinski
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by JohnTrollinski »

How would I know that my account has been banned or soft banned? I didn't got any kind of message on startup, I just notice having a very hard time finding Invasions or summon signs

Pendragon05
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Pendragon05 »

Hello guys, I created an account just to confirm that using health pointers and unli magic can get you banned lmao. I started cheating on march 3 and only used those 2 options. Early morning, I tried to access the game directly on the steam folder like usual but it's not working or launching anymore, after trying multiple times it only allowed me to access the game thru steam and even tho it's in offline mode, I didn't receive the message found invalid activity can't connect to network anymore. So I figured something was wrong and I deleted the steamapp_id and restarted my pc and logged in, After 8 hours, Right now, I just logged in and it's banned lmao. Also I discovered that health pointers is actually not absolute since some boss or some of their skills can still actually kill the character. Other cheats on the table didn't seem to work for me as well even the infinite stamina. I didn't use any other cheats except for infinite health and magic. So guys if suddenly the game can't be launched in offline mode in the steam folder directly then most likely it's gonna be banned.