Elden Ring

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
KokaKola
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Elden Ring

Post by KokaKola »

Galaxyyz wrote:
Thu Mar 03, 2022 3:37 pm
duducasarotto wrote:
Thu Mar 03, 2022 3:33 pm
Galaxyyz wrote:
Thu Mar 03, 2022 2:48 pm

Would you be kind enough to spread that help over to me? 🙂
adding items dont give bans cause they cant detect it how you get it, also if you add runes in the realm of possible it probably cant detect how you get it too, they never could detect how you get it, they only detect the ammount of runes you get and if its an impossible ammount, you get a ban
So your saying i can add items to sell or consumable runes without getting banned as long as i add a reasonable amount? Has this been tested? I feel like they would know if you add items from thin air
There's a lot of misinformation here, I will speak from personal experience, been playing since dark souls 2:

In Dark Souls 2 / 3 if you edited your souls in anyway (adding, removing) you would get banned, this is still most likely true in Elden Ring due to the nature of the mark and flag system they use (look up Dark Souls 3 github igromanru to better understand this).

BUT if you gave yourself an item by dropping an item yourself and modifying its item ID to match the item ID of another LEGIT item (no modified stats) and picking it up then you would not get banned. This is how itemgib works in Dark Souls 3, it just gives you the item as if you picked it up, and itemgib was completely safe in Dark Souls 3, unless you gave yourself a hacked item with stupid stats. Now this only holds true in Dark Souls 3, no one knows yet if itemgib is safe in Elden Ring.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

duducasarotto
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by duducasarotto »

Im still wondering if elden ring will have or does have softban or its just hardban (180 days total online suspension) also item gib is probably safe cause I used a lot but Im wondering if its safe to use 100% drop rate cause it only increases the chance of items droping from enemies but I dont know how it does, so maybe they can detect it and ban you, oh and if someone knows, can you multiply an item with item gib and got away or that they can detect
Last edited by duducasarotto on Thu Mar 03, 2022 4:21 pm, edited 2 times in total.

benny89
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by benny89 »

KokaKola wrote:
Thu Mar 03, 2022 4:06 pm
Galaxyyz wrote:
duducasarotto wrote:

adding items dont give bans cause they cant detect it how you get it, also if you add runes in the realm of possible it probably cant detect how you get it too, they never could detect how you get it, they only detect the ammount of runes you get and if its an impossible ammount, you get a ban
So your saying i can add items to sell or consumable runes without getting banned as long as i add a reasonable amount? Has this been tested? I feel like they would know if you add items from thin air
There's a lot of misinformation here, I will speak from personal experience, been playing since dark souls 2:

In Dark Souls 2 / 3 if you edited your souls in anyway (adding, removing) you would get banned, this is still most likely true in Elden Ring due to the nature of the mark and flag system they use (look up Dark Souls 3 github igromanru to better understand this).

BUT if you gave yourself an item by dropping an item yourself and modifying its item ID to match the item ID of another LEGIT item (no modified stats) and picking it up then you would not get banned. This is how itemgib works in Dark Souls 3, it just gives you the item as if you picked it up, and itemgib was completely safe in Dark Souls 3, unless you gave yourself a hacked item with stupid stats. Now this only holds true in Dark Souls 3, no one knows yet if itemgib is safe in Elden Ring.
What about infinite HP or one-hit-kills?

duducasarotto
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by duducasarotto »

benny89 wrote:
Thu Mar 03, 2022 4:12 pm
KokaKola wrote:
Galaxyyz wrote:

some guy in the forum said infinite hp can ban you, I dont know about one hit kill but maybe it also can

KokaKola
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by KokaKola »

benny89 wrote:
Thu Mar 03, 2022 4:12 pm
KokaKola wrote:
Galaxyyz wrote:

I've never tried those edits

KokaKola
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by KokaKola »

duducasarotto wrote:
Thu Mar 03, 2022 4:09 pm
Im still wondering if elden ring will have or does have softban or its just hardban (180 days total online suspension) also item gib is probably safe cause I used a lot but Im wondering if its safe to use 100% drop rate cause it only increases the chance of items droping from enemies but I dont know how it does, so maybe they can detect it and ban you, oh and if someone knows, can you multiply an item with item gib and got away or that they can detect
My first dark souls 2 ban was for using 100% drop rate (fkin heide knights got me banned :ugeek: ) never used it on dark souls 3 as itemgib / honest merchant mod was a better, safer option.

Squalor
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Squalor »

Everyone keeps asking if you're going to get banned. But it should be said: If you are worried about getting banned for cheating in any way, don't go online. Elden Ring is a more popular game so there's a chance that bans will be stricter. We don't know what will ban you and what won't. If you care enough about the online functions and if you think that getting banned will hinder your experience, don't take your save online.

If someone in here says that you won't get banned for using so and so cheat, and then you happen to get banned regardless, then that is on you. Assume every thing that you do that through cheating will be flagged. Don't try to rationalize that a cheat will not get you banned because you're making the game think you're getting runes legitly or getting items given instead of edited in. For all we know, there's probably a check or a flag in your save already for the amount of Golden Runes rewarded vs how many have actually spawned.

tl;dr if you're worried about getting banned, don't take your cheat online. Assume everything you do with cheat engine will get you banned.

gideon25
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by gideon25 »

KokaKola wrote:
Thu Mar 03, 2022 4:32 pm
duducasarotto wrote:
Thu Mar 03, 2022 4:09 pm
My first dark souls 2 ban was for using 100% drop rate (fkin heide knights got me banned :ugeek: ) never used it on dark souls 3 as itemgib / honest merchant mod was a better, safer option.
100% Drop rate massively increases your Discovery Stat to ridiculous levels, so yea it would probably show up as a hacked stat.

Galaxyyz
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Galaxyyz »

Are bans instant?

AngryChicken
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by AngryChicken »

Did anyone have a table that allows changing the current class? (For resetting attributes after respec)

thiagodmc
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by thiagodmc »

Stats points ??????

dottod
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by dottod »

Where can I find more about itemgib?

Striple07
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Striple07 »

Evoc wrote:
Thu Mar 03, 2022 2:13 pm
Talzion wrote:
Wed Mar 02, 2022 4:28 am
Hi. I made an account to post this as a warning to those of you willing to go online with a cheated save.

I did some tests on a dummy steam account, because my curiosity was burning. I have received a 180 day ban (Thankfully not on my main steam account). Of course, no VAC Ban on my steam account, either, so it's just Elden Ring, if that's what ya'll worrying about...

I was trying to be slick and create workarounds the system wasn't prepared for, like, for example; changing item numbers if they're in the storage box and moving them to the character, thinking it was character specific. I waited 8HRs after doing that cheat on the dummy steam account and went offline/online multiple times with the same save (With cheat engine closed and unhooked during online). Did not seem to do anything, since I received a 180 Ban, albeit delayed, after 8 hours or so. SO YEAH, it'll detect changes you didn't really think of.

So, dummy account number two. This time, I was going to just use infinite health and steamroll through things willy-nilly. I played offline using the provided methods and had fun for about 10 Hours. Decided to refresh everything and log onto online. I was able to play for a few hours, died, and actually lost connection once I respawned. I went to main menu and tried connecting back in and, YEP. 180 Day ban.

No idea how it detects this stuff, can't wrap my head around it, but in the name of science, I dedicate a few copies of elden ring for ya'll.

So yeah, just don't cheat. You'll get caught, it's pretty much guaranteed. Just play offline.
It *will* know.
Not sure if you're still testing but just adding my experience, I'm level 150+ and changed my runes like 4 days ago, I have added a weapon, bunch of spells and charges (both tears/golden seeds) to my flasks and haven't had an issue helping my friend in coop, I've been online the whole time (except for using CE of course).

I never directly added runes though, figured messing with runes directly in any way was risky so gave myself a stupid amount of golden runes and sold them instead to get Runes.

Maybe mine is delayed, maybe it's something else, who knows lol. I'm not really fussed if I do get banned as I play singleplayer only, it's handy for helping friends when they're debating uninstalling though 😂
Did you use the "give item" command on the table with the drop down? Assuming you just did "give item" then activated the amount correct?

I am wondering if the "give item" command works as an item drop in game.
------------------------------
Are there plans to provide an item swap command? If so, I will be willing to test it as we have a confirmed 8 hour ban *Edit: Delay already.
Last edited by Striple07 on Thu Mar 03, 2022 10:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ironfistk
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by ironfistk »

Striple07 wrote:
Thu Mar 03, 2022 10:30 pm
I will be willing to test it as we have a confirmed 8 hour ban already.
Be careful, it's (allegedly) 8 hours before a ban hit, not an 8 hour ban.

The item script SO FAR seems to be safe, I had a discussion with someone who spawned in two weapons (one being a boss weapon) and 12 hours later he's still unbanned.

Take this all with a grain of salt, this is one person, not a great example.

Emerald Lance
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Emerald Lance »

I haven't used this table yet. But I have messed with fearlessrevolution's trainer: god mode and infinite hp. After beating the boss, I turned the cheats off, touched grace, then jumped off the nearest cliff. When I respawned at grace, I quit, restored the EAC file, restarted my PC, then loaded Steam in online mode. So far, not a whiff of a ban. I won't be messing with cheat table until we get a month or so worth of confirmation on what does and does not ban.

I'll post if I get banned.
KokaKola wrote:
Galaxyyz wrote:
duducasarotto wrote:

^This.

Itemgib soft soul items was a "legal" way to set your stats to whatever you wanted. I won't lie; my initial run through DS3 was with a little extra early levels, and I'm not even soft banned in that game. (Even after playing Cinders mod most of the time). Cheating stats has always been possible, as long as you have the means to pay for them "legally"
dottod wrote:
Thu Mar 03, 2022 10:08 pm
Where can I find more about itemgib?
The DS games have them. So far, afaik, nobody has made one for this game. I'm lead to believe that it's a pretty complicated table. I've tried to make one myself for DS3, but couldn't find the item drop.