Grim Dawn: Forgotten Gods x64

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
all_my_sins
Table Makers
Table Makers

Grim Dawn: Forgotten Gods x64

Post by all_my_sins »

Working for Grim Dawn: Forgotten Gods v1.1.9.1. Fantomas' table seems to still work so this table just fills some functions in or offers alternative means.

Functions
  • God Mode (player and pets)
  • Bypass Ingredient Check on Craft (craft any recipe regardless of ingredients)
  • Bypass Ingredient Check on Transmute (transmute regardless of ingredients)
  • Set Pet Limit to 20 for all Pets
  • Set Stack size to max on mouseover
  • No CD
  • Set all enemies to 1 hp
  • Shattered Realm: Instant Clear Floor
  • Shattered Realm & Crucible: Freeze Timer
  • Player Info
    • Money
    • Tribute
    • XP
    • skill/attribute/devotion points
    • Inf. Mana flag
    • Set Run Speed
    • Set Spell Speed
    • Set Attack Speed
    • Set Faction Reputation for each faction
UPDATE: Added Bypass Ingredient Check on Craft (craft any recipe regardless of ingredients), Set Pet Limit to 20 for all Pets, No CD, and Set Stack size to 50 on mouseover functions.
UPDATEx2: Added Bypass Ingredient Check on Transmute, changed Set Stacksize to set to max instead of 50, added Shattered Realm: Instant Clear Floor, Shattered Realm & Crucible: Freeze Timer, and Player Info: Tribute.
UPDATE(24Dec21): Still working for v1.1.9.4.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
0FRGrim Dawn v1.1.9.1 x64.CT
Grim Dawn v1.1.9.1 x64 +10
(42.95 KiB) Downloaded 4605 times
Grim Dawn v1.1.9.1 x64 +7
(34.08 KiB) Downloaded 436 times
Grim Dawn v1.1.9.1 x64 +3
(25.72 KiB) Downloaded 369 times
Last edited by all_my_sins on Fri Dec 24, 2021 2:48 pm, edited 8 times in total.

all_my_sins
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: Grim Dawn: Forgotten Gods x64

Post by all_my_sins »

UPDATE: Added Bypass Ingredient Check on Craft (craft any recipe regardless of ingredients), Set Pet Limit to 20 for all Pets, No CD, and Set Stack size to 50 on mouseover functions.

all_my_sins
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by all_my_sins »

UPDATE: Added Bypass Ingredient Check on Transmute, changed Set Stacksize to set to max instead of 50, added Shattered Realm: Instant Clear Floor, Shattered Realm & Crucible: Freeze Timer, and Player Info: Tribute.

Devil_poo
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Devil_poo »

Thank you for this! The bypass ingredient check is so useful sometimes.

Joshuan
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Joshuan »

Thank you very much all_my_sins.

Great game and great cheat table :)

Can you please cross-check your table for v1.1.9.4 ?
Was released yesterday.

I sent you a PM with updated files info.
Thank you very much.

all_my_sins
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by all_my_sins »

Thanks for letting me know! I'll look into it soon!

EDIT: Everything is still working in v1.1.9.4

YM101
Cheater
Cheater

Post by YM101 »

Do you know why I tried to set my movement speed to 3x the amount before, but in game, my character still doesn't run faster?

all_my_sins
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by all_my_sins »

YM101 wrote:
Wed Jan 05, 2022 3:30 pm
Do you know why I tried to set my movement speed to 3x the amount before, but in game, my character still doesn't run faster?
Set it to 1000 and lmk.

Direin
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Direin »

Hi! Could you please tell me how you managed to find Bypass Ingredient Check on Craft and Transmutation options? I'm new to game hacking and I really want to know how one should approach finding craft-related stuff. All I want to know is how it could be done, step by step, or at least a general idea. I'm ready to pay you :D

靈寶天尊
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by 靈寶天尊 »

Thanks, can be used in the latest version 1.1.9.5.

all_my_sins
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by all_my_sins »

Direin wrote:
Fri Feb 18, 2022 5:55 pm
Hi! Could you please tell me how you managed to find Bypass Ingredient Check on Craft and Transmutation options? I'm new to game hacking and I really want to know how one should approach finding craft-related stuff. All I want to know is how it could be done, step by step, or at least a general idea. I'm ready to pay you :D
I can't remember the details. Try asking me about a table I've done more recently. This hack is not intuitive, just looking at it I can't tell what it's accomplishing. More than likely I found the spot where the checking for ingredients began and the hack is to jump past all the checks for the different slots to the code that gets run when a success happens.

Some general thoughts: You can find a hack like this by following the cmps and tests and noting where successful crafting threads diverge from unsuccessful ones. (this is just an example, I can't remember how it works in this game) If I had to find something like this right now, I would place a stack of ingredients into the crafter, search for the stack count, and then craft something. Repeat until I found and confirmed the stack count in memory. Then I would "find out what accesses this address" and watch what accesses that stack count when I hit the craft button. Hopefully, not too many different things. You need to go through each one and see what's happening. There's gonna be code that writes to the address, that's the code that changes the stack count. So you know that code and everything past it is gonna be past the code you care about. You want the code that checks the stack count, not the code that changes it. From here, I would start looking at the assembly. I know this is vague and may not be entirely helpful to you depending on your knowledge level. Apologies if that's the case. I do remember the craft/transmute hacks were unusually annoying to create. If you're a very beginner, I would try hacking some Unity games first. The mono data collector and dissector can give you some plain language insight into what's going on at the assembly level (and dnSpy can give you even deeper insight by showing you the pre-compiled code).

If you have specific questions, feel free to msg me.