Director's Cut: DEATH STRANDING "Expansion" DSDC

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
SIDIL
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Director's Cut: DEATH STRANDING "Expansion" DSDC

Post by SIDIL »

Any old tables for the previous Edition of the game are no longer workable for this one.

:arrow: If anyone has any leads to making a new table/or trainers for DCDS/DSDC (Director's Cut: DEATH Stranding) please let us know here! :?:

The new edition of the game JUST released today :!: and not many have got their hands on it.
So imagine it will be a few days or even weeks before any of us can assemble a new table.

Best of luck and patience, fellow porters and thank you! :mrgreen:

Last edited by SIDIL on Fri Apr 01, 2022 5:17 pm, edited 6 times in total.

Megamimh
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: Director's Cut: DEATH STRANDING "Expansion" DSDC

Post by Megamimh »

Great, thx a lot :)

Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by 801403631 »

Yes please I would like an updated cheat engine table too

browdybrembo
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by browdybrembo »

mansonipa wrote:
Thu Mar 31, 2022 4:26 am
SIDIL wrote:
Wed Mar 30, 2022 9:17 pm
So Load table is clicked, ce freezees for a while and nothing happens, click again same thing, basically not loading

Csimbi
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Csimbi »

SIDIL wrote:
Wed Mar 30, 2022 9:17 pm
The new edition of the game JUST released today :!: and not many have got their hands on it. So Imagine it will be a few days or even weeks before any of us can assemble a new table.
Yep, give it some time.
I plan to have a look at it over the weekend (that's a maybe).

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

There's a tool that's designed to work with Horizon: Zero Dawn, though I saw some mentions of Death Stranding as well in the github code (since both run on Decima): [Link]

The version for HZD is here: [Link]

Also some nice tool to take a peek at the game's data: [Link]

Example:

Unfortunately, HZDCoreEditorUI is not aligned with this version of Death Stranding and would require an update as well, so you can browse the content of the .core file and then adjust the content.

On another note.. the process to transfer your save-game from 1.07 to DC is plain stupid: so download both versions, enter 1.07 original game, load save, export it from some terminal in-game, then load it into DC. Downloading 120+ GB just to do that T_T.......... Good job!

BR,
Sun

munkyhead86
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by munkyhead86 »

Sun, it's also possible to just copy all the save files from one game folder to another, without installing the old version.
Discovered it last night when it was too late...

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

munkyhead86 wrote:
Thu Mar 31, 2022 2:26 pm
Sun, it's also possible to just copy all the save files from one game folder to another, without installing the old version.
Discovered it last night when it was too late...
Did this with the only files on disk:

1) Went into %PROGRAMFILES(X86)%\Steam\userdata\<user_id>\1190460. This is DEATH_STRANDING. There are 2 files there (aside from remotecache.vdf). Copied them.

2) Went into %PROGRAMFILES(X86)%\Steam\userdata\<user_id>\1850570. This is DEATH_STRANDING_DIRECTORS_CUT. Pasted them there.

3) Went in-game and tried to load DS save data. Still said NO.

So no go. I still have to, I think, at least run the old game so Steam downloads the save-game or something.

Elterin
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Elterin »

Here's what they put in the FAQ:
Yes, you will be able to export your save game files to DEATH STRANDING DIRECTOR’S CUT. Before you start exporting your files, please ensure you have downloaded DEATH STRANDING’s 1.07 patch.

Launch DEATH STRANDING version 1.07 or later on your PC with internet connection.
Select "Load Game" on the title screen of DEATH STRANDING and start the game from the save data you wish to export to DEATH STRANDING DIRECTOR'S CUT.
Open Cuff Links in front of a Delivery Terminal in a facility
Select "SYSTEM" → "Export Save Data" (*1)
Details about exporting saved data will be displayed. Check the information and select "OK".
At this point, saved data of the running DEATH STRANDING will be exported and saved to the local storage.
Launch DEATH STRANDING DIRECTOR'S CUT on your PC. (*2)
Select "Load Game (Death Stranding Save Data)" on the title screen of DEATH STRANDING DIRECTOR'S CUT
You now can play the game from DEATH STRANDING saved data stored in local storage. Also, immediately after the game starts, a new save data of DEATH STRANDING DIRECTOR'S CUT will be created.

(*1) In order to select "Export Save Data" on Cuff Links in DEATH STRANDING, the following conditions must be met.
・Open Cuff Links in front of a Delivery Terminal in a facility.
・Any "Orders for Sam" MUST NOT be in progress. If you have "Orders for Sam" which are in progress, please complete them all before selecting "Export Save Data".

(*2) To load save data which was exported from DEATH STRANDING, you need to launch DEATH STRANDING DIRECTOR'S CUT with the same account used to export DEATH STRANDING save data.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

^ True. Like I said, you will still need to download 70 GB, run the old game and do all that shit. The user above me (@munkyhead86) said he found out it can be done without installing the game. Proof though, zero. Just said it and never replied back :)

munkyhead86
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by munkyhead86 »

SunBeam wrote:
Thu Mar 31, 2022 6:10 pm
^ True. Like I said, you will still need to download 70 GB, run the old game and do all that shit. The user above me (@munkyhead86) said he found out it can be done without installing the game. Proof though, zero. Just said it and never replied back :)
Got diagnosed with Covid, don't really have the energy for interactions, apologies for leaving it like this.
In any case, under \AppData\Local\KojimaProductions you'll find DeathStranding and DeathStrandingDC - I just copied everything from folder #1 to folder #2, and was able to load my game without hassle.

crashin73331
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by crashin73331 »

SunBeam wrote:
Thu Mar 31, 2022 6:10 pm

credits to giofrida (cs.rin), still works on DC. just move your files over.
75 05 41 C6 46 3A 11 48 8D 8D
Replace it with EB 05 41 C6 46 3A 11 48 8D 8D

i used mine without having ever had v1.7.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

munkyhead86 wrote:
Fri Apr 01, 2022 4:58 am
Got diagnosed with Covid, don't really have the energy for interactions, apologies for leaving it like this.
In any case, under \AppData\Local\KojimaProductions you'll find DeathStranding and DeathStrandingDC - I just copied everything from folder #1 to folder #2, and was able to load my game without hassle.
Thanks for the details. I too got infected at the beginning of Jan and had to sit through it for 10 days. Hate the fucking states it puts you through: from feeling as if you got a cold to loss of energy, fever and the need to lie down every 1-2 hours. Hope you recover fast!

Well, too late for me as well :) And almost finished with my table, which I'll post at start if next week (am off this weekend).

FakeRex
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by FakeRex »

Table posted here

viewtopic.php?t=19671