Game Engine: Decima
Game Version: 1.000
This is just a simple table with a few essentials. There are now plenty of fancier tables on this site for those who are inclined to go all out.
- Player Base
- Current BP
- Max BP
- Current Stamina
- Max Stamina
- Infinite Happy Baby & Boot Durability (Fixed, Thank you Rhark)
- Infinite Boot Durability (Just in case above stops working for whatever reason)
- Infinite Vehicle Durability
- Always Light Weight
- If you check your cargo, you'll see the regular weight as expected, but Sam can carry/walk/run with as much as the game will let him but as if it were lightweight/small cargo.
- Prevent Backpack Damage (Thank you, SIDIL)
- Prevent Backpack Luggage Container Damage
- Materials (Have to access the 'Claim Materials' at distro centers to populate)
- Chiral Crystals
- Max Durability
- Visual Condition (0 = Rustic, 1 = Clean)
- Vehicle Battery
- Current Battery
- Max Battery
- Infinite Exo Battery
If something isn't working, I'm sorry. I suck. I'm still in my learning phase.
How to use this cheat table?
- Install Cheat Engine
- Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
- Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
- Keep the list.
- Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1