Ysvallen
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Legends of Idleon

Post by Ysvallen »

Daelyks wrote:
Mon Jun 06, 2022 1:43 pm
Hey Guys !
Has anyone figured a way to increase Auto-Loot range ? I've seen a video somewhere with a vacuum options, but I haven't found either through egga or in the Z.js where it was located.
1 == (null != e.bun_i ? n.getReserved("bun_i") : n.h.bun_i) && 0 == b.engine.getGameAttribute("OptionsListAccount")[83] && 80 > t._customBlock_DistanceEqn(s.actor.getX()
Find that line. Change 80 to w/e. Also recommend looking through the last 20/30 pages in the thread. You would of found the info you needed to do it yourself.

tibasichelp
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by tibasichelp »

dunckz wrote:
Mon Jun 06, 2022 3:18 pm
Hello, have anyway to use Time candys on W3 constructs?
Use black pearl.
Works with smithing, alchemy, hunting, worship as well.

Daelyks
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Daelyks »

Ysvallen wrote:
Mon Jun 06, 2022 11:07 pm
Daelyks wrote:
Hey Guys !
Has anyone figured a way to increase Auto-Loot range ? I've seen a video somewhere with a vacuum options, but I haven't found either through egga or in the Z.js where it was located.
1 == (null != e.bun_i ? n.getReserved("bun_i") : n.h.bun_i) && 0 == b.engine.getGameAttribute("OptionsListAccount")[83] && 80 > t._customBlock_DistanceEqn(s.actor.getX()
Find that line. Change 80 to w/e. Also recommend looking through the last 20/30 pages in the thread. You would of found the info you needed to do it yourself.
Hello and thank you for your answer, I have indeed looked for bun_i, but didn't find the second line you pasted.
I guess going thru all of them got my eyes tired :D

SlamHick
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by SlamHick »

Hey guys, Do you know how change cycle in refinery or/and the power for upgrade ? Like a nullify
Same for kitchen ?

Thx

Laspil
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Laspil »

I accidentaly got something in my inventory that i guess is not supposed to be there, now the game crashes everytime i open anything that shows my inventory what should i do? im thinking of using the ability that puts all your items in your inventory to your storage chest but i think that may break my chest and i really dont wanna make a new account ive spent a lot of time on this so if i cant fix my inventory thatll be fine but i cant play without opening my chest, so could anyone help me?

edit: just remembered i cant open the storage chest either

Link20
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Link20 »

I got the InjectCheatsF3 to inject the cheat but everytime I type in a common it always come up with "undefined" I just want Time candy and gems. Did I mess a step or something?

can someone post there Z.js
Last edited by Link20 on Tue Jun 07, 2022 4:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

jinxz00
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by jinxz00 »

I did something stupid on my 10th Character, class promotion 1 by promotheus and class promotion 2 by speccius ...
I was in a rush and closed the class selection window because I wanted to double check which class I should go with

I tried resetting both of them in the z.js file, didn't go too well I guess, could complete the quests again, but not character selection windows for my 10th character.

found these lines here searching for promotheus to start it off again:

var ze = b.engine.getGameAttribute("QuestComplete");
if (0 == (null != e.Promotheus2 ? ze.getReserved("Promotheus2") : ze.h.Promotheus2) && 1 < b.engine.getGameAttribute("CharacterClass") && 6 > b.engine.getGameAttribute("CharacterClass")) {
var Ye = b.engine.getGameAttribute("QuestStatus");
(null != e.Promotheus2 ? Ye.getReserved("Promotheus2") : Ye.h.Promotheus2)[0] = 1

followed up by the following commands I found some pages ago, but modified for Promotheus with correlated variables:

chng bEngine.getGameAttribute("QuestComplete").t.h.Promotheus2=-1
chng bEngine.getGameAttribute("QuestComplete").t.h.Promotheus3=-1
chng bEngine.getGameAttribute("QuestComplete").t.h.Promotheus4=-1

but with no success, am I missing something? My Beginner would like to be a wizard and not just a beginner.

Thanks in advance and cheers!

SlamHick
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by SlamHick »

Disputate wrote:
Mon May 30, 2022 9:16 pm
SlamHick wrote:
Mon May 30, 2022 3:13 pm

Code: Select all

}var fa = a.engine.getGameAttribute("QuestComplete");
 if (0 == (null != e.Eliteus1 ? fa.getReserved("Eliteus1") : fa.h.Eliteus1) && 154 == a.engine.getGameAttribute("CurrentMap")) { 
Someone know how reset a quest ?
try this with iBelg's console:

chng bEngine.getGameAttribute("QuestComplete").h.Eliteus1=-1
chng bEngine.getGameAttribute("QuestComplete").h.Eliteus2=-1
jinxz00 wrote:
Tue Jun 07, 2022 2:42 pm
I did something stupid on my 10th Character, class promotion 1 by promotheus and class promotion 2 by speccius ...
I was in a rush and closed the class selection window because I wanted to double check which class I should go with

I tried resetting both of them in the z.js file, didn't go too well I guess, could complete the quests again, but not character selection windows for my 10th character.

found these lines here searching for promotheus to start it off again:

var ze = b.engine.getGameAttribute("QuestComplete");
if (0 == (null != e.Promotheus2 ? ze.getReserved("Promotheus2") : ze.h.Promotheus2) && 1 < b.engine.getGameAttribute("CharacterClass") && 6 > b.engine.getGameAttribute("CharacterClass")) {
var Ye = b.engine.getGameAttribute("QuestStatus");
(null != e.Promotheus2 ? Ye.getReserved("Promotheus2") : Ye.h.Promotheus2)[0] = 1

followed up by the following commands I found some pages ago, but modified for Promotheus with correlated variables:

chng bEngine.getGameAttribute("QuestComplete").t.h.Promotheus2=-1
chng bEngine.getGameAttribute("QuestComplete").t.h.Promotheus3=-1
chng bEngine.getGameAttribute("QuestComplete").t.h.Promotheus4=-1

but with no success, am I missing something? My Beginner would like to be a wizard and not just a beginner.

Thanks in advance and cheers!
Why t.h ? Same trouble for me with Eliteus and just .h. work.

sapir5522
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by sapir5522 »

Laspil wrote:
Tue Jun 07, 2022 1:31 pm
I accidentaly got something in my inventory that i guess is not supposed to be there, now the game crashes everytime i open anything that shows my inventory what should i do? im thinking of using the ability that puts all your items in your inventory to your storage chest but i think that may break my chest and i really dont wanna make a new account ive spent a lot of time on this so if i cant fix my inventory thatll be fine but i cant play without opening my chest, so could anyone help me?

If its still in your inventory:
try to find out what inventory slot its in if you want to not wipe the entire inventory.
You can use idleonefficiency for this (in the players tab theres an inventory section)
once you know the inventory slot # it is in, you want to do the following:
assuming its in slot 9, lower the number by 1 and run:
b.engine.getGameAttribute("InventoryOrder")[8] = "Blank";

If you use the inject cheat you can run it with that (idk how since I don't use it).
If you just edit the Z.js file, you want to find a section of code that is simply to activate to add it to.
personally I added it to the part of the code that runs when you click to change presets (Not really a good place but it works)
search for GenINFO[119] , last result (should be 4) is in a line that checks if you are allowed to change presets (in town etc.)
add the b.engine.getGameAttribute("InventoryOrder")[8] = "Blank"; line above it.
go in game and try to change preset, hopefully that deletes your item successfully.

If you got it into your chest, you can probably do something similar, I believe b.engine.getGameAttribute("ChestOrder") refers to chest items but I'm not 100% on that

tibasichelp
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by tibasichelp »

Laspil wrote:
Tue Jun 07, 2022 1:31 pm

Use InjectcheatsF3 viewtopic.php?p=198916#p198916
wipe inv
wipe chest

tibasichelp
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by tibasichelp »

Link20 wrote:
Tue Jun 07, 2022 2:25 pm
I got the InjectCheatsF3 to inject the cheat but everytime I type in a common it always come up with "undefined" I just want Time candy and gems. Did I mess a step or something?

can someone post there Z.js
Obtain a clean app.asar from steam; check and verify file integrity after deleting app.asar in your steam folder.
Run injectorcheats and it works flawlessly every time. Before game loads, you can type any character into the console, if it returns anything other than undefined, then it's injected.

tibasichelp
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by tibasichelp »

SlamHick wrote:
Tue Jun 07, 2022 12:43 pm
Hey guys, Do you know how change cycle in refinery or/and the power for upgrade ? Like a nullify
Same for kitchen ?

Thx
Use InjectorCheatsF3 viewtopic.php?p=198916#p198916

w3 refinery

Change ranks

chng bEngine.getGameAttribute("Refinery")[3][1]=number
chng bEngine.getGameAttribute("Refinery")[4][1]=number
chng bEngine.getGameAttribute("Refinery")[5][1]=number
chng bEngine.getGameAttribute("Refinery")[6][1]=number
chng bEngine.getGameAttribute("Refinery")[7][1]=number
chng bEngine.getGameAttribute("Refinery")[8][1]=number
Manual Z.js costs nullify

RefineryInfo = function () {
  return ["Grasslands1 Copper Blank Blank Blank Blank 10 5 0 0 0 0 Refinery1".split(" "), 
          "Forest3 ForestTree Refinery1 Blank Blank Blank 10 5 2 0 0 0 Refinery2".split(" "), 
          "DesertA1 Fish1 Bug1 Refinery2 Blank Blank 50 30 40 3 0 0 Refinery3".split(" "), 
          "SnowA1 Soul2 Critter3 Refinery3 Blank Blank 10 2 1 1 0 0 Refinery4".split(" "), 
          "SnowB4 Fish4 Bug3 Critter4 Refinery4 Blank 25 5 5 5 2 0 Refinery5".split(" "), 
          "SnowC4 VoidBar Tree7 Bug6 Soul4 Refinery5 50 5 5 5 5 3 Refinery6".split(" ")
         ]
  }
Change every number after Blank and before Refinery# to 0.          
Powercap

_customBlock_Refinery = function (t, s) {
if ("PowerCAP" == t) 
if ("PowerPerCycle" == t)
if ("CycleInitialTime" == t)

tibasichelp
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by tibasichelp »

Daelyks wrote:
Tue Jun 07, 2022 9:33 am
Ysvallen wrote:
Mon Jun 06, 2022 11:07 pm
Daelyks wrote:
Hey Guys !
Hello and thank you for your answer, I have indeed looked for bun_i, but didn't find the second line you pasted.
I guess going thru all of them got my eyes tired :D
Search
h.runPeriodically(700, (function (n) {

pajion
Cheater
Cheater

Post by pajion »

Daelyks wrote:
Sun Jun 05, 2022 12:15 am
Hey guys, I did an oopsie with cards and it ended up with me dealing a s*** load of damage... My account isn't shadowbanned or bricked, but I got that number here in tasks and I was wondering if I could change it or reset it...

Thanks in advance !

Edit : Fixed it thanks to BasicHelp's previous post, thank you !
tibasichelp wrote:
Wed Jun 01, 2022 10:49 am
pajion wrote:
Wed Jun 01, 2022 10:02 am

Would these be permanent or only when I'm using a modified z file?
Until you sample it again with a clean Z.js, it is permanent. Well, once a save is initiated.
For this do I just remove the whole huge section with 1000? or whatever number i desire?

jordi2me
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by jordi2me »

Hey guys i fucked my alchemy levels and accuracy is way too high now to even get multi kills anyone knows how to fix this :wub: