[REQ] Inner Chains

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
KyleKatarn
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: [REQ] Inner Chains

Post by KyleKatarn »

Via PM communication, I have tested a working Table made by gideon25
As I did not make the Table for "Inner Chains" v2.2 - I will wait until either I have permission or gideon25 posts in a reply on this page.
Needs more Play Testing since I only had the Electro Gun after restarting the game several times while trying other versions.
Functions soon to be released: God Mode, Infinite Ammo, No Gun Overheat (Inf Duration), and pointer for Health Value (seems random, will test further)
Thanks for all the interest in a real "Underdog" of a game that was never given a proper chance. ;)

gideon25
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by gideon25 »

KyleKatarn
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by KyleKatarn »

gideon25 wrote:
Sat Apr 04, 2020 12:52 am
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=12040
Thank you so much, gideon25!
All functions work perfectly from what I have tested. Keep up the good work!

KyleKatarn
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by KyleKatarn »

Came across a problem. Infinite Gun Energy renders the player unable to jump, causing the player to fall on his face.
Will inform gideon25 of this issue.

If toggled off, the player can jump again. It seems that some combination of God Mode and Infinite Gun Duration (Value set to 1) still prevents ammo from running out. Odd. Still only have the Electro Gun as I had been testing over and over until I found this issue.

KyleKatarn
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by KyleKatarn »

I found the Flame Thrower once I made some more progress. I had figured out that if one gun is used and the Infinite Gun Energy is toggled, then the Ammo refills and stays full no matter how much it is fired. Picking up the Flame Thrower disabled Infinite Ammo but it was a simple matter of ticking the option off and on again. Seems whatever gun is in your hand is the one the cheats apply to. As in, equipping the Flame Thrower removes No Overheat on the Electro Gun. That's it for now. Takes some fiddling with but is working well.

KyleKatarn
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by KyleKatarn »

gideon25 wrote:
Sat Apr 04, 2020 6:11 am

Thats because when you tick the infinite gun energy script it writes/gives you 5000 energy to the gun energy address. So no need to keep it on unless you run out or it resets for some reason (level load or you reloaded it using the in game reloader or something).
I am happy to "tick away" as I have found this is a workaround for the jumping problem. LOL Thanks for the explanation. It was driving me crazy. One gun left to find. This will be interesting.

gondracorn
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by gondracorn »

Hey, Kyle, Shout out to you! your avatar and character name is one of my favorite star wars characters!

KyleKatarn
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by KyleKatarn »

This was my first post. I'm rather embarrassed by it. Prime example of how not to go about things.