Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
Creater0822
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Legends of Idleon

Post by Creater0822 »

Changelog 15/08/21 11pm:
Original post: viewtopic.php?p=198916#p198916

It's been a very long time since I made any new changes to my cheats, but today is again the day!
Since I released the unban feature into the cheat injector I've been doing small pieces of code casually, and it didn't feel worth to make a release. But now I'm a little bit afraid that I can't really keep track of what has changed since then xD

Either way, here's the changelog (I hope I'm not forgetting stuff xD):
  • Added command restore:
    See this updated description post where I describe what it does: viewtopic.php?p=205940#p205940
  • Added sub-command godlike card:
    The Efaunt, Chaotic Efaunt, Dr Defecaus, Oak Tree and Copper cards have their values set to 10000, which is then further amplified by whatever card lvl they are.
  • Fixed class by disallowing non-numerical parameters to prevent account bricking:
    (Thanks to Dread122113 for discovering this danger)
  • Added command setalch:
    Finally!! This command has the ability to fix the NaN liquid issue! But that is only the tip of the iceberg of what my command's capable of, again see this post for a better description: viewtopic.php?p=205940#p205940
  • Added sub-command list card:
    Generates a list of every card id, entity, (buff)value and effect.
  • An unfinished trashfunction named bind:
    Whatever it does, it absolutely does not work. Please don't run it xD (I'm just too lazy to remove it)

Dread122113
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Dread122113 »

Im watching the livestream r/n, hes previewing the upcoming dungeons... VERY INTERESTING!!!

virtualmachine007
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by virtualmachine007 »

sane here! It looks very interesting and I look forward to it also :)

jmayer2045
Cheater
Cheater

Post by jmayer2045 »

i just realize at the .zip file contain main.js but no cheat.js. should i download the cheat.js too ?

Edit:
also i just use setalch a and it sets to NAN :D i just try to see the other sub command for it

phaer
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by phaer »

I feel like a real idiot with this one as looks as though nobody else has had much issue getting this running.

I've done all of the 'difficult' parts of compiling the InjectcheatsF2, as well as tried the fresh downloaded one from the google drive.

But whenever I put this into my steam directory (or anywhere) the executable appears for a split second then disappears. If I'm fast I can click on the nodejs window before it disappears and this at least allows the tool to boot the game up, but if i press anything the nodejs window closes along with the game.

Any help greatly appreciated.

above is the window I can get to work by clicking it before it auto closes (i.e. it boots the game at least) - however, as soon as I press any key - as if to prompt the executable to go onto the next injection the game and window both close instantly.

Creater0822
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Creater0822 »

phaer wrote:
Mon Aug 16, 2021 6:13 pm
I feel like a real idiot with this one as looks as though nobody else has had much issue getting this running.

I've done all of the 'difficult' parts of compiling the InjectcheatsF2, as well as tried the fresh downloaded one from the google drive.

But whenever I put this into my steam directory (or anywhere) the executable appears for a split second then disappears. If I'm fast I can click on the nodejs window before it disappears and this at least allows the tool to boot the game up, but if i press anything the nodejs window closes along with the game.

above is the window I can get to work by clicking it before it auto closes (i.e. it boots the game at least) - however, as soon as I press any key - as if to prompt the executable to go onto the next injection the game and window both close instantly.
Have you started up Steam yet?

Creater0822
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Creater0822 »

Interesting real-time discovery update everybody: Try out this command egga this["com.stencyl.Input"]._keyControlMap.h
In short: This object shows all of the registered keybinds, where the elements within it are named after the official JavaScript Event KeyCodes from here: [Link]

But that's all I've just discovered: Not sure how significant, or maybe insignificant it may turn out to be once I continue looking. Just bringing out the quick news out of hype.

Edit1: Okay that was just hype, however I've found something (probably) more promising. gonna have a midnight snack before trying a few small things out. If nothing crazy happens I'll be playing Rise of the Tomb Raider for the rest of the night xD

Edit2: OMG we're God Gaming dude!!!!!!!!
Yesss I've found where those addAnyKeyPressedListener functions went inside the game's structure prespective.
Last edited by Creater0822 on Mon Aug 16, 2021 11:22 pm, edited 2 times in total.

hunuot
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by hunuot »

sometimes the cheat injector program gets stuck on "Step 1 complete..." any idea why that might be? I've had it work once or twice, but it fails more often than not

Creater0822
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Creater0822 »

hunuot wrote:
Mon Aug 16, 2021 10:40 pm
sometimes the cheat injector program gets stuck on "Step 1 complete..." any idea why that might be? I've had it work once or twice, but it fails more often than not
Yes that's an issue bound to the injection process itself.
Fixing it does take more JS skills than I currently possess, as I have no idea how to even start improving it. The logical thing that would come to my mind is to explicitly have the process wait for Z.js to be detected and either succeed or fail in Regex replacing the raw code segments, before the game is allowed to load itself past that step.

Unfortunately it's easily said and hard to be done. For that I'd have to thoroughly understand each class that iBelg made use of, before I can grasp what changes I'm allowed to make and/or how I'd make those.

But moreover it's also the same old thing actually:
Ideally I'd hope that iBelg himself implemented many changes, as he'd most likely do it far more robust than me for any foreseeable future. But also because then I wouldn't be claiming the credit for my changes on his tool, cause it's like... Yeah I am objectively improving its features and versatility, yet these small changes are all so simple that anyone could honestly do it, but it does chip away from the credits that iBelg deserves.

Edit: Quickly gonna add the conclusion that I forgot to type before posting xD
Yeah, if there comes the day that I've learnt those packages and know a way to fix the loading issue, I definitely would!
(as it's also something that's bugging me out of course xD)

Dread122113
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Dread122113 »

hunuot wrote:
Mon Aug 16, 2021 10:40 pm
Just keep restarting it. It sometimes crashes the client if it gets to step 4 but I just keep restarting it. As Creater said it has something with injecting the code, and I feel like its possibly doing it at the wrong time on load sometimes and so the executable just freaks out and closes.

Dread122113
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Dread122113 »

phaer wrote:
Mon Aug 16, 2021 6:13 pm

Please see my post at the top of the following page: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=14407&start=915

Might help some, good luck to you!

Dread122113
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Dread122113 »

Does anyone know where the player save file is located or the player save info is located for the steam version? I need this info for "reasons". :)

Creater0822
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Creater0822 »

Dread122113 wrote:
Tue Aug 17, 2021 12:17 am
Does anyone know where the player save file is located or the player save info is located for the steam version? I need this info for "reasons". :)
Most likely inside %appdata%\legends-of-idleon, where exactly idk (probably encrypted I'd guess, but maybe not even)

Creater0822
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Creater0822 »

Changelog 17/08/21 11pm:
Original post: viewtopic.php?p=198916#p198916

Not a very action packed release, but more a bug & ugliness sweeper:
  • Fixed command class: (special thanks to Bns for reporting the issue)
    My previously implemented dummy-proof if-statement was always true as the given command parameter is always interpreted as a string (yeah rookie mistake, as I didn't even test it properly). So after adding a parseInt() and changing the declaration of the ClassId variable a bit, everything finally worked as intended.
  • Un-uglied the commands wipe, lvl and qnty:
    This command was written before I knew that every = sign declaration is shallow in JavaScript. So now I've finally made some spare time to make those commands less ugly when handling the same job xD
  • Fixed sub-command wipe forge:
    While un-ugly'ing the other sub-commands, I discovered that there was a typo in the original code that would've prevented this sub-command from working correctly. Oh well, now it does work correctly xD
  • Dummy-proofed lvl similar to class to slightly reduce the odds to account bricking when people use it.
  • Added sub-command lvl stamp:
    Yes now that I'm less Noob in JavaScript, I've finally made it possible to directly set the current and max lvl of every stamp.
  • Added a joke sub-command lvl guild:
    Changes all of your guild talents to whatever lvl you desire. But of course its true values are serverside-protected, so upon restarting your client you'll notice nothing has actually changed.
Btw, I have not continued my keybind research after the last post-update yesterday night, as I instead finished the small fry first :D

virtualmachine007
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by virtualmachine007 »

Anyone want to get AHEAD of the game and create 3 more new characters? Here is the code:

Ac.NewCharLvReq = function () {
return [0, 5, 30, 60, 130, 225, 330, 470, 600, 9999, 9999, 9999, 9999, 9999, 9999, 9999, 9999, 9999, 9999, 9999, 9999, 9999, 9999, 6e3, 7e3, 8e3, 9e3, 1e4, 12500, 15e3, 25e3, 5e4, 75e3, 1e5, 15e4, 2e5, 5e5, 1e6]
},

change those to a lower number and those new characters slot will be opened.